Thread: young pretty Taiwanese girl- Vanessa

Junior Member(有D料到)

young pretty Taiwanese girl- Vanessa

Visited the red palace again, the manager introduced me the new girl Vanessa. She is the University girl. I decide to have a try. Entered the room, Vanessa still having lunch, I was waiting for her for a few minutes. However I can hear her voice, very cute and sweet. it is my type. Entered the room, she is very pretty. Medium long hair, and model body. She is quite tall, almost 168 cm I think. Very slim and thin body. I can recognise this sweet voice, she must from Taiwan. She said yes. I can't wait to hear her moaning voice. undressed and I can see her smooth body, had some tattoo on her body but very sexy. She is the type that you can meet in the night club. But she act look like a student. keep talking the joke. She helped me to clean the body and very gentle.
    On the bed, she seems like my girlfriend, hug me very tight. she start the catbath. Her tongue is very soft but quick. Her skill is not bad, she keep licking my tits. that is my favourite part. Then I look at her face. I can't imagine that I can have sex with this beautiful young girl. then she moved to my little brother. She is licking very slowly and carefully. I can't resist anymore. I told her to lay it down. I want to taste this perfect body as well. She is very shy. She used her hand to cover the body. this make me more exciting. I licking her boobs. not very big but smooth. She seems very enjoy it. then I move to her pussy. clean with a little hair. very attractive. she told me to put the dom and start fighting. Her pussy is very very tight. But she did not need the lube, she told me to focus. WOw. This feeling is very different. she feel a little pain but enjoy it. I try to find the correct speed then put it faster and faster. she likes it. however her pussy is so tight. I can't resist anymore. Then unloaded it. she is very pretty girl with nice face.

Face: 9/10
    body: 8/10( slim body but A+ boobs, but I like slim one.)
    sex: 7.5/10
    gfe: 8/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one Rick

I always enjoy your reviews

She sounds super cute. I love them shy
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Our website: www.redpalaces.com.au
    Our contact: 0467620130,0450667111
    Our location: 48 kellett St Potts Point