Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leila - super big tits and awesome service.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Leila - super big tits and awesome service.

Nightshade Establishment
    2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    02 9807 8825
    0498 100 011

Sex Worker's Name: Leila
    Session Month: January
    Session Year: 2018
    Type of Service: Parlour Worker
    Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $190 (wanted the shower but prefer CBJ)
    Location where session took place: New South Wales
    Session Day: Tuesday
    Session Time: Evening
    Estimated Age: 26 when asked
    Estimated Ethnic Group: Thailand
    Hair Colour: Dark brown/black
    Hair Length: Below shoulders
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: Dark for a thai chick
    Height: Short - maybe 165cm
    Body Shape: curvy but nice!
    Kissing Available: No DFK, just lip.
    Blowjob: CBJ even though my service included BBBJ
    DATY / Oral On Her: N/A
    Overall Looks: Very pretty with massive tits
    Overall Personality: out going
    Overall Performance: some of the best I have had.

Been quite some time since I have had a punt and what a way to do so.

I saw Leilas images in a thread sometime back and her images sparked my interests. The thread created the other day just confirmed my need to see her.

On Tuesday I rang in and confirmed it was her that was working. There may have been some confusion with names so i wanted to be 100%.

I rocked up about 10 mins early and was ushered to a room, 5 mins later she walked in, photos are 100% her. I expected some Photoshop work, if anything it's very little.

As she was putting the sheets on the bed her tit popped out and I was like this is so much like a jav movie.

They are not real as there is a scare underneath them, no issue though as they felt, looked and tasted out of this world.

Her service was top notch, plenty of rubbing licking and sucking. The cbj was good, plenty of suction and deep throating.

She was tight so no complaints in that area. I ran out of energy pretty quick - note to self not to do exercise before going.

I rested for a bit but couldn't help playing with her breasts, at times she rested them on my face and I could have easily suffocated.

She started playing with my cock and it was on again, another great bj and more action. I couldn't get over the line so I just opted for some more tity play and bj action followed by some decent massage.

If I decide to have a punt again I would definitely go for her.

She's hot as and has a great personality and attitude, by far the best I have had since I can remember.

* Sorry for the shit format, posted from my phone.
    * Added details of shop and so on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Nice AR Arnie_Fan, a few of us have been waiting for someone to complete an AR of Leila, it's quite a long way for me to travel.

Did you choose to take the CBJ rather than the BBBJ even though you paid for BBBJ?
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Nice AR Arnie_Fan, a few of us have been waiting for someone to complete an AR of Leila, it's quite a long way for me to travel.

Did you choose to take the CBJ rather than the BBBJ even though you paid for BBBJ?
    Np, it's not to far maybe around 15mins at night. She's worth it if you like them big!

Yes I opt'd for cbj over bbbj even though I paid for it as I wanted a shower together. For me I'd rather be on the safer side.

Not worth the difference id say if you're doing the same as me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nice contribution.

I've not been able to snag Leila so I was wondering if there or not. God lookout if I get a session. I'll make a review worth paying for.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She is next on my hit list
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Can't resist. I love this photo

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Id like to know if she offers Dianond service along the lines of Heken & Coco.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Id like to know if she offers Dianond service along the lines of Heken & Coco.
    i saw leila last night. i payed for diamond service but in the room she said she only does the standard service(cbj no dfk) so they ripped me off.
    she was however not a bad punt and the photos are very close to real (lightly photoshopped)
    while i wouldnt see her again the tits will stay in my memory for quite a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i saw leila last night. i payed for diamond service but in the room she said she only does the standard service(cbj no dfk) so they ripped me off.
    she was however not a bad punt and the photos are very close to real (lightly photoshopped)
    while i wouldnt see her again the tits will stay in my memory for quite a while.
    Thanks for your review. I find it disappointing to hear this because bbbj and dfk are the drawcard for me to determine whether or not I choose a girl. The fact that you paid for diamond and didn't get it is a concern.
    Does she allow DATY?
    I was looking forward to seeing Leila next week but now I am not so sure as there are many beautiful girls that do provide the best, top service.

Very interesting. Perhaps when 42 sees this today they can confirm what services Leila provides.

In the review above by Arnie Fan he says CBJ and no DATY but he said he asked for cbj

In this review from Punterplanet the punter got bbbj and DATY

Firstly i just gotta say that the miracle of christmas is alive and well at Gladesville42 thats for damn sure! It came from Northern Thailand and not the North Pole as one would expect and this year it comes in the form of 'two of the most monumentally exquisite, monster E-cup titties' that defy the laws of creation. So forget about the Aurora Borialis and the Northern Lights because compared to LEILA's mammary magnificence they look like a sparkler in a cupcake! haha
    Secondly i need to say that for starters the talent scout at Gladesville42 needs his pay tripled immediately and there should be a national public holiday held in his honour because that mother fucker has been touched by the hand of God!!!
    Now back to those titties..... Where do i start? Its kinda like trying to describe the DaVinci on the ceiling of the Vatican's Sistine Chapel! They are an exceptional representation of Bi-Lateral, Intra-Muscular, Breast Augmentation on a massive scale and done very very well. I was manager of one of americas biggest strip joints in Miami Florida for 7 years. i interviewed roughly 300 girls a week, thats over 600 tits a week and over the 7 years you do the math. Ive seen more breast than the Steggle's Chicken Factory..! So im an absolute, goddamn 100% bonafide expert on the subject, if only it paid well. lol
    LEILA obviously had ample breast to begin with which makes the implants totally disguised almost to the point of being non-detectable apart from them looking too big and too perfect to be genetics, and two very small scars under the fold of the breast which is another testament to the surgeon as its the best disguised spot with larger tits. A lesser surgeon would have gone the easy way in through the underside of the nipple and ruined them . So Hats off to you my man!!
    To the touch they feel so real and so very soft. The Bad Boys pack a bit of weight too, especially when she smacks you in the face with em. haha LEILA is actually a really fun girl with a great sense of humour and the perfect attitude . She's Thai not Chinese as i first thought and very easy to talk to as her english is very very good which is always a nice change. Like most Thai girls she is friendly, bubbly and open minded with a happy, laid back demeanor. Very easy to spend time with in every way.
    She has those womanly curves that make her boobs suit her so well. Her pussy is shaved where needed with a tuft of soft hair that uncharacteristically i didnt seem to mind or notice too much for that matter. She has extreme control of her pelvic floor muscles and knows when to use them to drive your cock crazy. its a double edged sword tho because with the desired pressure she can send you quickly past the Cum point of no return which she did to me when i planned on riding out the clock but she won herself a 5 minute early mark of sorts. Next time i'll be ready like a ninja for her wet , warm, contracting pussy hijinx and even up the score. lol Her pics on WeChat are 100% legit and absolutely look like she does in the flesh so Im sure you need little more from me on her looks.
    Her service is also very good. Enthusiastic, Willing and Able. Her BBBJ is exceptionally good with super sexy eye contact, tongue action and has all the trimmings. She loves to Fuck and i made sure i gave it to her in spades. Shes no stranger to mixing it up im sure but i never got her out of turtleback mish and nor did i want to. After some very involved and enthusiastic 69 action i layed her down and spent the better part of 30 minutes eating her sweet wet pussy in and out of entire body shuddering and full lock up, whites of the eyes orgasm. Definately the highlight of the nights festivities apart from those two perfect monster tits of course. Naturally i devoted my fair share of time to licking and sucking and fondling them and im happy to report her nipples are very sensitive and she turns to jelly with the correct attention at the correct time. Im guessing shes going to be very popular at Gladesville so im sure you will all get the opertunity to meet her. I know im going to see her again when shes back from a few days break. So all thats left is for you to drag yourself infront of the mirror and slap some sense into yourself, head straight to your wallet then proceed directly to 42 Buffalo rd Gladesville and book with LEILA and get ready for some serious Enjoyment with a capital E-cup!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Thanks for your review. I find it disappointing to hear this because bbbj and dfk are the drawcard for me to determine whether or not I choose a girl. The fact that you paid for diamond and didn't get it is a concern.
    Does she allow DATY?
    I was looking forward to seeing Leila next week but now I am not so sure as there are many beautiful girls that do provide the best, top service.
    generally bbbj is the drawcard for me too, but with tits like those it suddenly didnt matter as much

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I recently got so lucky.

Dropped in to 42 to check out the lineup and first girl in is Leila. Fuck me i couldnt believe my luck as being trying to play with her for weeks.

Leila is a special girl. Gorgeous face, stunning eyes, to die for skin and the best tits ever.

BBBJ, DFFK, Rimming and Anal play on me was all on offer straight out of the box.

Her English is really good and service 10/10.

Another amazing 42 Girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some mixed reviews on whether at diamond level she offers CBJ or BBBJ. Any latest punters can shed any light?

That said think I will take the punt anyway. Will keep you updated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with her a few weeks back. She did bbbj, 69 and no CIM. It was one of my best punts. Chemistry was there, playful girl and I liked how she keeps eye contact during bbbj. That wink she does, oh man. haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @gregoriois - is that rimming and anal play on you or done by you to her?

Had a session with Leila- awesome.DFK, DATY, Spanish
    Will write up a review shortly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    @gregoriois - is that rimming and anal play on you or done by you to her?

Had a session with Leila- awesome.DFK, DATY, Spanish
    Will write up a review shortly
    Hi mate.

Both ways actually. She rimmed me perfectly and fingered my ass just enough to make it enjoyable.

I reciprocated in the same manner. Didnt push full penetration but enough to hear she enjoyed it without having Leila push my hand away.

Saw her recently and finished with the best titfuck monster explosion. Still havent recovered.

Im sure I hit the roof the eruption was so intense.

Love this girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finished with the best titfuck monster explosion. Still havent recovered
    Think that if I see this lady, I will never be the same.
    Was she an expert with Spanish and how did you do it ?

She will be here this afternoon!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Missing Leila and her giant GG / HH cups.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Missing Leila and her giant GG / HH cups.
    She's Rose now at 278 Club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast