Thread: Viet doll Alice took me way too far.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Viet doll Alice took me way too far.....

HI guys
    I am usually a silent member and today i could not help myself from posting though i am very reluctant. I traveled over a hour to find a lost Gold(Kim from kogarah massage) and failed but not dis-hearted as i found a Diamond(Alice). it did not took me long to realize that i made a stupid choice when i booked her for 30 minutes and i wanted to slap my face when i tried to extend. she was all booked out for the rest of the hours. I am not a big punter and i could tell it was one of the best 30 minutes ever i had.its getting too boring...

Now about the Alice Doll. we just clicked straight way and i never felt that i meet her first time. we started cruising. its was worthy to travel 1 hour and sitting outside of the shop for another 25 minutes.Lets go inside...

Part 1: well I was not there for part 1. if i wanted a great massage i would go to a proper Thai massage. Though she was decent, probably better with other circumstance as we were having great conversation all the way.

Part 2: after 10-15 minutes she whispered did i wanted any extras while i was in face down. All i said is i love extras in return.She took me to sky with her breath and touch. I did not even ask whats on offer and the price and neither she did. its just went along. Once she took off, honestly i was shy to look at her. she is such a good looking with perfect tits and ass and everything.all i wished why i did not meet her some where else. she has killer eyes. she could kill someone with her look and smile. I would not go in exact details as lots of things happened with me, may be it was just for me. At least i want to feel lucky.Time with her was smooth and i will spend hours in future.

Also I should say something about the receptionist and shop. The boss lady(unfortunately i forgot to ask her name) was very accommodating and helpful. she offered me water or tea. i got water with free candy and a small chat, its makes you feel very welcoming and they were indeed.

I wish i could keep Alice to me but it is out of my control and do not forget to check her out while she here. one last thing she does have great English skill. See you soon Alice if you see it.

Seeder

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Hi Seeder, missed your review. Thank you for coming all the way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink little cutie..

Seen her twice and cant wait to see her again. hopefully i will make it today again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by seeder View Post
    Seen her twice and cant wait to see her again. hopefully i will make it today again.
    @seeder
    did you spread your warm seeds all over her breast?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did even though she has nice ones...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi penny, just to let you know you’re doing amazing job and also have amazing collections. Please keep it up without compromising what you offering now and only thing I would expect next time is closed room. Last thing I have to say about Jessie, I saw her yesterday and she is good at everything.

Hi seeder, closed rooms is on the way, will be available this week.

Important notice: There is a Thai massage shop on the same floor, please don't go there.

Jessie and Alice are working on Tuesday the 2nd October, please come visit them.

84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: jo2456125057
    Website http://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site

Important notice: There is a Thai massage shop on the same floor, please don't go there, we are totally different. Our reception desk is at the end of the corridor, Penny will be there to greet you.

Jessie and Alice are working together on Tuesday 9th October

84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: jo2456125057
    Back up WeChat: Artarmon84A
    LINE ID :0416723511/artarmon84a

Website http://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

delete comments

no comment about it
    Last edited by Luke Park; 10-10-2018 at 08:09 AM. Reason: delete