Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie, all natural E Cups, 新任玉女派巨乳系列獎門人!🥇

Bonnie, all natural 36 E Cups, 新任玉女派巨乳系列獎門人!🥇

This is my 30,000th post, it matters to no one but myself and I do enjoy a little bit of self indulgence !

I actually had met Bonnie very briefly in the shop before Xmas and it’s a bif of a torture that I have to wait two weeks to finally meet.

But boy oh boy, isn’t she worth the wait !

Long story short, get to the shop and Bonnie was still busy with the previous client, very lucky guy whoever you are, so I have a little chit chat with Bella, use the bathroom and Bella gave me some water for the hot day, I waited in the usual room and right on my booked time, a knock on the door and Bonnie was there !

Bonnie is actually quite a tall girl, almost my height with no shoes on, 168 I guess? Early 20, medium built but long legs and medium length hair. Her look is not the model stunning type, good looking without being very beautiful if that made sense. With her body hugging dress on she looks very busty but not in my wildest dream....... read on !

We started to talk in Cantonese right from the start and I confirm that Bonnie is not from Hong Kong , she is from Canton province where Cantonese is the dialects.

As soon as Bpnnie started talking , her stock just keep rising , such a lovely voice speaking my mother tongue, softly softly and the voice would have turned my chair immediately.

And yes of course, I am totally biased regarding Bonnie , so if you are not a fans or followers, you should stop reading now.

I handed over the $55 for 45 min plus the tips and Bonnie just confirming it’s the right money by checking the price list, this is only her second day at the shop .

Once the finance is out of the way Bonnie asked if I like her to take her clothes off now ? You ask me now I would definitely said yes please and then pick up my jaw from the floor but back then I just tried to be a gentleman and said don’t worry, it’s up to you,

So she stayed dressed and I got naked and lay on the table . Bonnie started the massage with no oil and from the feet up, it’s ok without too much technique, Bella can definitely gives her more training .

It’s not great but the conversation was very friendly and I think we sort of have instant rapport despite the obvious age gaps.

At around the 20 min mark, Bonnie stopped her massage and picked up the baby powder bottle - I guess she was going to give me some body to body - as per the roster description. But I don’t like the powder thing as it leaves some smells and residual behind so I asked Bonnie to skip that.

For me, it’s time to unwrap the New Year present :

I got up and have a drink of water and Bonnie already took off her lower dress and panties- some very cute vegetation reminded me it’s nearly spring time for the northern hemisphere girl. And her top was still there. I pull Bonnie towards and gave her a bear hug. Then I told her I want to see her body now, so off came the dress and she has a black bra on, which is so contrast to her white skin, the boobs are big and full and the cleavage so deep, I can wait no more and help myself to undid her bra, when the bra is off, Bonnie used both hands to cover up her tits and her facial expression was oh so shy and cute , I gently removed her hands......

Sorry, got to go, to be continued

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dude!!! you really left us hanging lol.

Theres goes the saying, "how do you keep an idiot in suspense? "

I'm waiting for a mod to get back to me about my inbox/messaging settings. Its enabled under my profile but its just not working.

Quote Originally Posted by AWDFun View Post

I'm waiting for a mod to get back to me about my inbox/messaging settings. Its enabled under my profile but its just not working.
    Sorry mate, that’s all I could type on my iPhone between Central and my Station man. I would have to get off in the Blue Mountains in order to finish my review to be honest.

But if you are indeed a breasts man and can truly appreciate the special creations from nature, you don’t need to read anymore ....... haha

Cheers

Ps. Bonnie’s 36 E, firmly make it to Ahlungor’s Top 5 of all times !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    30,000th post! Congratulations, Bonnie is one lucky gal! Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    30,000th post! Congratulations, Bonnie is one lucky gal! Hahaha!
    Thanks brother CMK !

I’m the lucky guy though, but she is very new to the industry, I think Bella will need to give her a lot of training. However, for me, she has got the big natural talents, she is perfect for me, and her voice and the way she talks in Cantonese, I have nothing more I need .

Ps. If you have read my reviews on my two 227 favourites, Bonnie has the body of Iris/Rita and the girl friend feel of Cici. This old man is in love again !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Congraz 30000th lunggor.
    Sound like Blossom is worth a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by AWDFun View Post

You should have got the full review on Miko now, sorry about the delay,

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by khwong0404 View Post
    Congraz 30000th lunggor.
    Sound like Blossom is worth a visit!
    Thanks khwong, either Bonnie or Miko is a must try imho !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will go definitely😏
    Who is better in terms of look?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi AHLUNGOR, is there any way we can accumulate enough points to visit the private section?

I will go definitely😏
    Who is better in terms of look?
    Miko is more cute than pretty, better massage and service wise.

Bonnie in my view is more classy look, very little make up, natural and wholesome. But I am more biased because of Bonnie’s Cantonese, if you don’t speak the language, may be Miko is more suitable as she has better English.

Cheers

Person's Name : Bonnie

Establishment : Blossom Massage

Date of Visit : January 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : level 1, 812B George St, City, Sydney 0481-159-404

WeChat ID: Bella_Massage812

Hours of Business : Monday to Saturday, 10am – 10pm (last booking at 9pm), Sunday - Closed

Rates : $65 for 60min, $55/45 min, $40/30 min

Size/shape: size 8, quite tall at 168, toned body with long legs, all natural, big, firm and full 36 E Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese girl with Cantonese

Services Provided : New to the industry, OK massage, keen to provide body to body back and front, can use more training but willing to please, awesome Spanish !!

Value for money/recommend? :YES YES YES @@ YES YES YES

Bonnie, all natural 36 E Cups, 新任玉女派巨乳系列獎門人!🥇

I actually had met Bonnie very briefly in the shop before Xmas and it’s a bif of a torture that I have to wait two weeks to finally meet.

But boy oh boy, isn’t she worth the wait !

Long story short, get to the shop and Bonnie was still busy with the previous client, very lucky guy whoever you are, so I have a little chit chat with Bella, use the bathroom and Bella gave me some water for the hot day, I waited in the usual room and right on my booked time, a knock on the door and Bonnie was there !

Bonnie is actually quite a tall girl, almost my height with no shoes on, 168 I guess? Early 20, medium built but long legs and medium length hair. Her look is not the model stunning type, good looking without being very beautiful if that made sense. With her body hugging dress on she looks very busty but not in my wildest dream....... read on !

We started to talk in Cantonese right from the start and I confirm that Bonnie is not from Hong Kong , she is from Canton province where Cantonese is the dialects.

As soon as Bpnnie started talking , her stock just keep rising , such a lovely voice speaking my mother tongue, softly softly and the voice would have turned my chair immediately.

And yes of course, I am totally biased regarding Bonnie , so if you are not a fans or followers, you should stop reading now.

I handed over the $55 for 45 min plus the tips and Bonnie just confirming it’s the right money by checking the price list, this is only her second day at the shop .

Once the finance is out of the way Bonnie asked if I like her to take her clothes off now ? You ask me now I would definitely said yes please and then pick up my jaw from the floor but back then I just tried to be a gentleman and said don’t worry, it’s up to you,

So she stayed dressed and I got naked and lay on the table . Bonnie started the massage with no oil and from the feet up, it’s ok without too much technique, Bella can definitely gives her more training .

It’s not great but the conversation was very friendly and I think we sort of have instant rapport despite the obvious age gaps.

At around the 20 min mark, Bonnie stopped her massage and picked up the baby powder bottle - I guess she was going to give me some body to body - as per the roster description. But I don’t like the powder thing as it leaves some smells and residual behind so I asked Bonnie to skip that.

For me, it’s time to unwrap the New Year present :

I got up and have a drink of water and Bonnie already took off her lower dress and panties- some very cute vegetation reminded me it’s nearly spring time for the northern hemisphere girl. And her top was still there. I pull Bonnie towards and gave her a bear hug. Then I told her I want to see her body now, so off came the dress and she has a black bra on, which is so contrast to her white skin, the boobs are big and full and the cleavage so deep, I can wait no more and help myself to undid her bra, when the bra is off, Bonnie used both hands to cover up her tits and her facial expression was oh so shy and cute , I gently removed her hands......

It was an awesome sight when those 36 E Cups were facing me for the very first time. they are right up there with my previous favourite busty girls like Iris and Rita - not as big as Rebecca (14 Concord) or Linda (VIP Pyrmont) but neither of those two Spanish Queens were 20 year's old either. And Bonnie's are also very unique in a way that her nipples are inverted. just couldn't get them out !! Bonnie whispered to me that she was born like that and she doesn't know whether it is good or bad ? Well, by the time she becomes a mother and try to breast feeding she will know. but for know, they are just a pair of very cute and playable tits to me. This is not the first time I come across big breasts with inverted nipples, my earlier favourite Vivian, no. 18 from the old Zanadu behind the Sydney Hilton had the similar feature - and no, I couldn't get the nipple out either no matter how long I was licking and sucking them - of course, I was only doing it very gently, without any forcing, well, they are different !

I have posted a photo of a busty blonde in my photo thread today, she has one boob with the similar inverted nipple, take a look and you will know what I mean.

Next up was Ahlungor's usual breasts play in front of the wall mirror. I was so excited that Bonnie has such a big pair, exceeded all my expectations too. I play, I caress, I cup, I grope, I lift them, I drop them, just so beautiful - if you love big tits, you are in for a big treat.

And you do get tired from playing with these big tits as they are big and heavy !! and while I was playing my favourite toys, I rubbed lil Ah to Bonnie's butt and she reached down to ensure that I remained aroused.

Time to lay back down and enjoy the show:

Sorry guys, the rest of the reviews will have to go to the private section.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, who has bigger cup size?

Quote Originally Posted by dcwrx View Post
    Hi, who has bigger cup size?

You asking me between Bonnie and Miko ?

Miko is 34 E Cups, Bonnie is 36 E Cups !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you pm me lungor?
    I am working hard on reaching 50 post

Can you pm me lungor?
    I am working hard on reaching 50 post
    Keep working Mr Wong.

You are getting a really looooong PM soon.

Cheers

BTW, please disregard the advice I gave you earlier regarding posting, you are on the ball already.......... haha

Hey Bella,

How much do you charge for a 30 min double (tips extra of course)?

E E 依依不捨 with Miko and Bonnie today could really be something very special !

New word: EspanishE !! Or EspañolE

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Bella,

How much do you charge for a 30 min double (tips extra of course)?

E E 依依不捨 with Miko and Bonnie today could really be something very special !

New word: EspanishE !! Or EspañolE
    Hi AHLUNGOR

The special for double 30mins special will be $70 excluding tips

Bella xoxo

Second shot with Bonnie today:

It’s an one hour session, Bonnie came from the school, she looks 100% the part of a red hot Asian Uni student with ample boobs: her T-shirt covered up her body right up to her neck , long dark jeans which I helped to undid the top button, zip her down before it comes off, Bonnie didn’t bring any work clothes today, that jeans is gonna to trouble her putting on and off all day - if she gets busy ......... lol

She is wearing a high quality matching lace lingerie on the inside, light berge colour. It looks great on her so I leave them on while I admire all her curves.

I told her when she speaks she sounds like this HK Actress 郭奕芯(Ashina Kwok), so I find a video from Ashina and play it for Bonnie, Bonnie said but she is so pretty! I said you are pretty too. But she has a slim face and I have a moon face. No you don’t, she looks good because she is professionally made up and you are all natural! She has slimmer legs too. And you have much bigger balls ! You can’t just look at a girls balls! For me I can ! And you are much taller too!

So enough of comparing Bonnie to this TV star, I said to Bonnie , you want to learn some skills now, yes please and thank you. And thank you for the video , Bella showed them to me yesterday but we were so busy so I only watch a couple. But I have copied them and can watch at home later - you do that and improve your skills.

So what are you going to teach me today ?

Well, basically some part 1 skills:

I’m not a massage expert but I have had enough massage to show you a few tips. Put it this way, if the client really want a strong massage, he won’t be coming here or seeing you, so you don’t have to be an expert, just need to be adequate. Most importantly to make your customers feel good and see that you have put in the efforts.

The best way is to combine soft massage with sensual teasing ............

And so it goes, Bonnie becomes Ahlungor’s little apprentice for the next half hour , this is the first time I actually showing a young lady the craft since Lisa from Silver Fox ! And if Bonnie can be half as good as Lisa later on, she will serve the current RnT community really well.

But of course, she can’t learn everything from me in 30 min, there needs to be 102, 103, 104 and so on.

That’s enough for the update, I really like this young lady and hope she will do well and not get burn out too quickly.

May be a short part II post in the private section later if I have time, but I did do something different today - a stand up Spanish - a la Linda the big Spanish Queen ex VIP Pyrmont! But this is only for my diehard fans.

Cheers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast