Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie, all natural E Cups, 新任玉女派巨乳系列獎門人!🥇

Just finished my quickie with Bonnie today. She has a new working outfit, similar to that one of Miko’s . Short, sailor style (bought at the same shop apparently), the main difference is, Miko’s much more convenient and it’s a dress , so if you unzip her from the front , the entire dress slip open and off it goes .

Bonnie’s one is a pants ! And it’s buttons up, so it takes longer to unbutton and then she has to take it off like a pants - if that makes sense.

But anyway,both of us were naked after 5 min and that’s after I played with Bonnie’s deep cleavage when the bra was still on. She could have made it to Victoria Secrets lingerie model - a la Kate Upton - the more womanly and curvaceous type .

Well, you do need a fuller body to carry and up hold those 37 E Cups - think 40G Emma and you’ll understand.

So, as usual, no part 1, tits violations in the most gentle ways and then some hand job TT followed by Spanish all the way, lots of oil has been consumed as I like em wet and slippery .

Bonnie always makes me proud to be a man , although my manhood always lose the battles with the E’s

They are just so awesome and gigantic and overwhelmingly unbeatable !!

Bonnie, one for the true breasts lovers !!

Highly recommended

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Hohoho! I hear ya brother.

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Hey Guys, is there another entrance than the george stair case? Too many of my colleagues go to the Columbian cafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just finished my quickie with Bonnie today. She has a new working outfit, similar to that one of Miko’s . Short, sailor style (bought at the same shop apparently), the main difference is, Miko’s much more convenient and it’s a dress , so if you unzip her from the front , the entire dress slip open and off it goes .

Bonnie’s one is a pants ! And it’s buttons up, so it takes longer to unbutton and then she has to take it off like a pants - if that makes sense.

But anyway,both of us were naked after 5 min and that’s after I played with Bonnie’s deep cleavage when the bra was still on. She could have made it to Victoria Secrets lingerie model - a la Kate Upton - the more womanly and curvaceous type .

Well, you do need a fuller body to carry and up hold those 37 E Cups - think 40G Emma and you’ll understand.

So, as usual, no part 1, tits violations in the most gentle ways and then some hand job TT followed by Spanish all the way, lots of oil has been consumed as I like em wet and slippery .

Bonnie always makes me proud to be a man , although my manhood always lose the battles with the E’s

They are just so awesome and gigantic and overwhelmingly unbeatable !!

Bonnie, one for the true breasts lovers !!

Highly recommended

Cheers
    Worth a revisit from moi it seems!

It’s lovely Bonnie’s last shift before holiday, I have already had my goodbye punt, how about you ? Any Bonnie fans ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can’t go to page 2-4. Is it because I haven’t got 50 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by sonan View Post
    I can’t go to page 2-4. Is it because I haven’t got 50 posts?
    Yeah, same here, don’t know what happened?

Never seen this happening to other thread before , luckily the original first post was also posted in the private session so here it is again :

Person's Name : Bonnie

Establishment : Blossom Massage

Date of Visit : January 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : level 1, 812B George St, City, Sydney 0481-159-404

WeChat ID: Bella_Massage812

Hours of Business : Monday to Saturday, 10am – 10pm (last booking at 9pm), Sunday - Closed

Rates : $65 for 60min, $55/45 min, $40/30 min

Size/shape: size 8, quite tall at 168, toned body with long legs, all natural, big, firm and full 36 E Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese girl with Cantonese

Services Provided : New to the industry, OK massage, keen to provide body to body back and front, can use more training but willing to please, awesome Spanish !!

Value for money/recommend? :YES YES YES @@ YES YES YES

Bonnie, all natural 36 E Cups, 新任玉女派巨乳系列獎門人!🥇

I actually had met Bonnie very briefly in the shop before Xmas and it’s a bif of a torture that I have to wait two weeks to finally meet.

But boy oh boy, isn’t she worth the wait !

Long story short, get to the shop and Bonnie was still busy with the previous client, very lucky guy whoever you are, so I have a little chit chat with Bella, use the bathroom and Bella gave me some water for the hot day, I waited in the usual room and right on my booked time, a knock on the door and Bonnie was there !

Bonnie is actually quite a tall girl, almost my height with no shoes on, 168 I guess? Early 20, medium built but long legs and medium length hair. Her look is not the model stunning type, good looking without being very beautiful if that made sense. With her body hugging dress on she looks very busty but not in my wildest dream....... read on !

We started to talk in Cantonese right from the start and I confirm that Bonnie is not from Hong Kong , she is from Canton province where Cantonese is the dialects.

As soon as Bpnnie started talking , her stock just keep rising , such a lovely voice speaking my mother tongue, softly softly and the voice would have turned my chair immediately.

And yes of course, I am totally biased regarding Bonnie , so if you are not a fans or followers, you should stop reading now.

I handed over the $55 for 45 min plus the tips and Bonnie just confirming it’s the right money by checking the price list, this is only her second day at the shop .

Once the finance is out of the way Bonnie asked if I like her to take her clothes off now ? You ask me now I would definitely said yes please and then pick up my jaw from the floor but back then I just tried to be a gentleman and said don’t worry, it’s up to you,

So she stayed dressed and I got naked and lay on the table . Bonnie started the massage with no oil and from the feet up, it’s ok without too much technique, Bella can definitely gives her more training .

It’s not great but the conversation was very friendly and I think we sort of have instant rapport despite the obvious age gaps.

At around the 20 min mark, Bonnie stopped her massage and picked up the baby powder bottle - I guess she was going to give me some body to body - as per the roster description. But I don’t like the powder thing as it leaves some smells and residual behind so I asked Bonnie to skip that.

For me, it’s time to unwrap the New Year present :

I got up and have a drink of water and Bonnie already took off her lower dress and panties- some very cute vegetation reminded me it’s nearly spring time for the northern hemisphere girl. And her top was still there. I pull Bonnie towards and gave her a bear hug. Then I told her I want to see her body now, so off came the dress and she has a black bra on, which is so contrast to her white skin, the boobs are big and full and the cleavage so deep, I can wait no more and help myself to undid her bra, when the bra is off, Bonnie used both hands to cover up her tits and her facial expression was oh so shy and cute , I gently removed her hands......

It was an awesome sight when those 36 E Cups were facing me for the very first time. they are right up there with my previous favourite busty girls like Iris and Rita - not as big as Rebecca (14 Concord) or Linda (VIP Pyrmont) but neither of those two Spanish Queens were 20 year's old either. And Bonnie's are also very unique in a way that her nipples are inverted. just couldn't get them out !! Bonnie whispered to me that she was born like that and she doesn't know whether it is good or bad ? Well, by the time she becomes a mother and try to breast feeding she will know. but for know, they are just a pair of very cute and playable tits to me. This is not the first time I come across big breasts with inverted nipples, my earlier favourite Vivian, no. 18 from the old Zanadu behind the Sydney Hilton had the similar feature - and no, I couldn't get the nipple out either no matter how long I was licking and sucking them - of course, I was only doing it very gently, without any forcing, well, they are different !

I have posted a photo of a busty blonde in my photo thread today, she has one boob with the similar inverted nipple, take a look and you will know what I mean.

Next up was Ahlungor's usual breasts play in front of the wall mirror. I was so excited that Bonnie has such a big pair, exceeded all my expectations too. I play, I caress, I cup, I grope, I lift them, I drop them, just so beautiful - if you love big tits, you are in for a big treat.

And you do get tired from playing with these big tits as they are big and heavy !! and while I was playing my favourite toys, I rubbed lil Ah to Bonnie's butt and she reached down to ensure that I remained aroused.

Time to lay back down and enjoy the show:

Sorry guys, the rest of the reviews will have to go to the private section.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry guys, if you are getting all work up and excited, you gonna have to wait a couple of weeks as Bonnie is goooone on holiday now, but Miko also with the full E Cups is still available and equally experts in being a Spanish queen! Highly recommended!

Welcome back Bonnie!

After a couple of weeks of holiday back home, Bonnie is first day back to work. Honestly have not seen her so fresh and happy and actually beaming with delights and fountain of youth all very evident on her pretty and innocent face .

First session has all the advantages especially being her first client in a few weeks, I couldn’t be happier and produced one of my biggest volume in happiness and of course a big and admiring compliment from the young lass!

你係唔係好耐冇出過火呀?咁多嘅!

Haha

Bonnie, highly recommended!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just wondering if they offer sex for extra fee? Still a virgin at 32 and desperate for it now...

Hey there, catastrophe, was that you who just posted a great review on Bonnie in the other forum ? Why not post here ?

And you said you are still a Virgin at 32? Interesting , you said you were an old man else where......... lol

@@@@@@@

I look across from the mirror, that’s a sweet sweet sight when a young lady was on top of this naked man , if only this old man was 30 years younger......... lol

@@@@@@@

So, are you still 32 or actually 62 ?.......... haha, or were you just copied mine ???

應該係自己友咊!咁你抄我的 review 嚟 post 就唔啱啦!

This guy just stole my review on Bonnie and posted it in another forum in the newbie session:

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post

Bonnie is actually quite a tall girl, almost my height with no shoes on, 168 I guess? Early 20, medium built but long legs and medium length hair. Her look is not the model stunning type, good looking without being very beautiful if that made sense. With her body hugging dress on she looks very busty but not in my wildest dream....... read on !

We started to talk in Cantonese right from the start and I confirm that Bonnie is not from Hong Kong , she is from Canton province where Cantonese is the dialects.

As soon as Bpnnie started talking , her stock just keep rising , such a lovely voice speaking my mother tongue, softly softly and the voice would have turned my chair immediately.

I got up and have a drink of water and Bonnie already took off her lower dress and panties- some very cute vegetation reminded me it’s nearly spring time for the northern hemisphere girl. And her top was still there. I pull Bonnie towards and gave her a bear hug. Then I told her I want to see her body now, so off came the dress and she has a black bra on, which is so contrast to her white skin, the boobs are big and full and the cleavage so deep, I can wait no more and help myself to undid her bra, when the bra is off, Bonnie used both hands to cover up her tits and her facial expression was oh so shy and cute , I gently removed her hands......

My hands immediately cupped them and of course one hand is never big enough to cover one breasts as they are much bigger than my hand but play them I have, holding them up then drop them to watch them bounce. Squeeze them gently and see how they changed shape then back to normal when they are released .

Breasts feeding commenced and I was laying down on the table for the first time and Bonnie climbed over me, the E Cups hanging down from her treasure chest and those slightly inverted light pink nipples in my face ! Suck me ! As if they are daring me, of course I am up to the breasts challenges. One big mouth full and off I went.........Delicious!!. 🤤 😋

Then my mouth was getting tired and Bonnie collapsed her upper body on top of my, we were catching our breathe and I look across from the mirror, that’s a sweet sweet sight when a young lady was on top of this naked man , if only this old man was 30 years younger......... lol

Then Bonnie looked up into my eyes and asked : 用胸 ? use my breasts ?

I said sure, as my time was moving along very quickly , so Bonnie lifted up her upper body and started to give me some light breasts slides, and as she moved cross between my legs, and the EE’s have my rock hard cock in between them, Bonnie collapsed down to me again so that there was no gaps between our meats . I tried to move a bit between them, but too hard with no oil. So oil was applied in abundance and the main event began.

You guys know the drills, not going to repeat every cum shots and last drops here. All I can say was, Bonnie made my day!

Clean up times and got dressed .

One last big hug, it’s almost a crime to cover up those tits again but life goes on, until the next time.

I was reading it and they looked oh so familiar and then I saw: I got up and have a drink of water, WTF! That’s my signature punting move man !!!

Person's Name : Bonnie

Establishment : Blossom Massage

Date of Visit : January 2019 (my first punt for the New Year)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : level 1, 812B George St, City, Sydney 0481-159-404

WeChat ID: Bella_Massage812

Hours of Business : Monday to Saturday, 10am – 10pm (last booking at 9pm), Sunday - Closed

Rates : $65 for 60min, $55/45 min, $40/30 min

Size/shape: size 8, quite tall at 168, toned body with long legs, all natural, big, firm and full 36 E Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese girl with Cantonese

Services Provided : skip massage, boobs plays, boobs to body then awesome Spanish !!

Value for money/recommend? :YES YES YES @@ YES YES YES

Just realised that it has been awhile since my last review on Bonnie which was back in Feb last year and she was my first punt in the Lunar New Year, well, I definitely had seen her a few more times in between, just couldn't be bother with more reviews on the same lady as our usually short session of 30 min quickie almost always have the same routines and it's no fun for anyone to keep reading the same thing isn't it ?

Had my first punt in the New Year with Bonnie yesterday , she forgot to bring her working clothes to the shop (those sexy one showing off her deep cleavage!) so she was wearing this one piece 3 colour (like the French ���� flag but going horizontally if that make sense?) silly dress really and it’s gone within 10 second after I paid ........ ��

This was my first reunion with her awesome E Cups in a couple of months I think as I was away a few times and she just came back from China!

So she is very fresh, the embraces was sweet and tight, the breasts play in front of the mirror lasted its usual 10 min, followed by me lay down and Bonnie does her B2B things for 10 min - that’s Breasts to body BTW - followed by an extremely passionate, slow, slippery and sensual Spanish lesson to climax !

Bonnie baby, welcome back !!

Brother Donn

Think Sophie 501, but 10 years younger !

Bonnie always gives me the best one liner with seriously dry humour, when spoken by her in Cantonese, nothing can really top that !

I wish I could see her at Blossom today and give her my first piggy 🐷 in the year of the 🐖........haha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome back Bonnie!

After a couple of weeks of holiday back home, Bonnie is first day back to work. Honestly have not seen her so fresh and happy and actually beaming with delights and fountain of youth all very evident on her pretty and innocent face .

First session has all the advantages especially being her first client in a few weeks, I couldn’t be happier and produced one of my biggest volume in happiness and of course a big and admiring compliment from the young lass!

你係唔係好耐冇出過火呀?咁多嘅!

Haha

Bonnie, highly recommended!

Bonnie is back this week Thursday and Friday !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Praise the lord!

In time for easter so she can be my easter bunny

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow thanks brother for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahlongur how.does one view your private reviews?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Bonnie is back - at Bella’s new shop on level 2, 12 Goulburn St Chinatown!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why can't I see page 4 ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast