Thread: Lizzie - one of the best fucks and orgasm sessions of my life. Korean teenage bodied hot pot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lizzie - one of the best fucks and orgasm sessions of my life. Korean teenage bodied hot pot.

I was out on a motorbike ride in the Hunter Valley today so thought I would pop into 142 Hornsby as I have not been there for about one year. Yomi said hello but I have fucked her before in a 4 hour MMFF with her mate Ayumi and a stranger and then wow, beautiful Lizzie said hello and I was in love.

Lizzie is a young Korean student girl, mid 20's with a killer petite tight teenage body, THE most amazing natural B cup tits, a fully lasered pussy and a perfect arse that I ended up eating out several times in our session, it is so yummy.

I handed over my $150 hr and thought is that all to fuck this beauty and walked to the room. Lizzie speaks perfect English and is such a friendly girl as well as being super hot. I have not fucked many Koreans in my time and it was great to be with someone I could talk to as well as fuck. I shower and she strips off and she has the most perfect body I think I have ever seen. Everything about her is perfection and she is very, very pretty as well with big fake eyelashes and a gorgeous smile. She has a big dragon tattoo up her back which I found sexy.

Lizzie told me she was feeling horny and she put the soundtrack to 50 Shades of Grey on her phone and started dancing provocatively naked in front of me, feeling up her tits and pussy. I sat on the bed watching her with a big erection between my open legs and she jumped on the bed on top of me and starts kissing me. She is just gorgeous and I tell her that I will give her 60 Shades of Grey.

We fucked the shit out of each other. She was willing to try anything and was very PSE, constantly telling me to "fuck her harder" so that she could cum. Lizzie is also very orgasmic. I deep fucked her to a massive orgasm in side saddle whilst massaging her tits and then to finish off the session I lifted her arse up onto the pillow and for 20 minutes slowly licked her amazing pussy to three more strong orgasms.

Lizzie loves DATY. She revels in it. She lies back and gets herself into the perfect position to feel pleasure, pulls the tight skin of her tummy up a little bit to get her clit on maximum exposure and then lies back as I pleasured her to those gorgeous orgasms. She let me finger her as well as lick her and for the last orgasm I was moving my finger around in a circular motion inside her wet pussy as I licked her clit and I felt her pussy open up like a flower just before she came and the juices poured out.

Lizzie has an arse to die for. Young, peachy firm, small and not a hair anywhere on her cunt or arsehole. As smooth as a billiard ball. I asked her to lift that arse up in doggie and watch in the mirror as I ate out her pussy and arsehole from behind and fucked her. There is nothing cuter than a young, petite girls fully lasered pussy poking out from her arse cheeks in doggie and I dined on it like I was a condemned man eating his last meal.

As she fucked me in cowgirl I looked at this beautiful young girl bouncing up and down on my hard cock thoroughly enjoying herself with her beautiful jiggly perfect B cups bouncing up and down and I dreamed that I had gone to brothel heaven. I doesn't get any better than that.

Lizzie also got two shots out of me. I fucked her in cowgirl, mish, doggie and then side saddle. As I fucked her hard in side saddle I was playing with those young girl boobies and she was telling me to fuck her hard to an orgasm and as she came, I blew my load.

For the finale, I asked her to lie on the bed with her head hanging over the edge and I stood on the floor above her. She watched upside down as I wanked a second load out over her neck and tits.

Lizzie is a superstar. An amazing fuck, a young cutie, charming, funny, provocative, sexy, hot, pretty and has a killer little body and arse on her with perfect tits.

She gets 10 out of 10.......actually make that 11.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Top notch bro!
    Nice AR, and 2 shots. Winning all day on a punt like that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Top notch bro!
    Nice AR, and 2 shots. Winning all day on a punt like that.
    You would love her PSE. She likes a good hard fuck and is not shy in asking for it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.