Thread: Toowoomba

Senior Member(無間使者)

Toowoomba

HNY everyone.

Heading to Toowoomba for a weekend for the first time. Anyone knows a good massage place there? Legit massage or not I dont mind. Pretty please I’m heading out in the morning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will have to spend a day in Toowoomba shortly, with a lot of idle time.
    There are a few shops scattered around the city centre, i.e. Toowoomba Central Massage in Station St, Toowoomba City Massage and Toowoomba Massage, both in Ruthwen St, Phoenix Oriental in Russell St etc.
    Does anybody know which of these shops is most likely to offer a half-decent experience?
    Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is Rose (private) in Sth Tmba, crap massage but very good CBJ 0447 299019

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, well, as per my above post, I had to spend some idle time in Toowoomba CBD recently, and I ended up visiting a certain free-standing house behind the McD.
    Without any intel available, I just went with whomever was available at the time, which happened to be a S***** from PRC, maybe 25-28, not head-turningly gorgeous, but cute and pretty enough, with a well-proportioned body.
    The massage was very good - the lady obviously had had some formal training - and once it got to the lower body half, included quite some TT, which as we got closer to half-time turned quite intense, so that when she asked me if I wanted to turn around, that was a big YES for me...
    Options (up to 3 pines) were quickly discussed and agreed on.
    What she then did to me, felt really good - initially - but after a while turned into the (unfortunately) quite usual hard&fast thing that simply doesn't do it for me. BUT.... after I told her, she really started to bring out her A-game and delivered one of the most sensual, teasing, edging HJs I've had in quite a while.
    Who said that good experiences couldn't be had in Toowoomba??
    And btw, the other lady that I saw walking by on the way out didn't look terrible either.
    I need to find a reason to go to Toowoomba more often.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Be careful of the private girls in Toowoomba. I got stung once by someone posing as an Aussie private, who demanded a deposit. It wasn't much so I didn't pay any mind. Gave me a fake address so I was passed and embarrassed. No more deposits regardless, going forward.