Girl's Name : Esa

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 5/01/2018

Hours of Business : 24 hr

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$160

Size/shape : sexy curvy body, snow-white smooth skin, boobs natural (est 36 DD-cup), waist medium (ext. 27in) and medium bums (est. 36 in), about 165cm tall. Medium straight hair. cool pretty look

Ethnicity : Chinese (Guangxi Guilin 桂林)

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : very good value

My experience/comments :

I got a tip-off from the receptionist of this shop, Jason, that they had a very good new girl, Esa, from Saturday for a limited time. I made a booking for mid- afternoon after Jason gave me good descriptions of this girl.

After I arrived and waited for about 10 minutes, Esa came to say hello. She wore a red bikini and her sexy body was really tempting (对波好坚挺). Her smiles were lovely. I paid for 30 min and then she took me upstairs to her room.

She came into the shower with me and gave me a very thorough cleansing. Her large D cup tits are natural, very firm and perky. Her skin is snow white and super smooth, and her bums are firm and elastic. I hugged her inside the shower。 She made lovely low moaning noise.

After we came out of the shower, she told me that she is from Guilin, Guangxi and could speak a bit of Cantonese. She said she just arrived Sydney and never worked in this industry before. She then gave me a very professional CBJ and cat-bath.

She started from the cow girl position first. After she put my dick into her pussy, I felt that my dick had entered a very narrow channel. She is a good rider. Her reactions were very strong. I could feel her pussy spasming.

Next, I got into the mish position and banged her hard and fast from a-top. She hugged me very tightly and her legs were grabbing mine very firmly.

Later, I changed into my favorite doggy position. Her rear view was fantastic to look at from behind. Finally, I shot my load while I was doing doggy.

After I came, we went into shower together and she gave me a very good cleansing once more.

It was a wonderful 30 min. with this sex bomb. She gave me such a good girl friend and lover feeling that I must return to see her again very soon.