Thread: Stay safe

Junior Member(有D料到)

Stay safe

Have you ever been offered a free BBBJ by ex-WL who has STD?

Stay safe my friends. Also illegal to offer if known to have STD

Banned
    Ridiculous question buddy.
    And what is the cost of the STD ?
    Hepatitis B or C which could lead to infertility or loss of liver.
    And the cost to the taxpayers and the community.
    And life long pain and suffering for a free root ?
    You weigh up the costs buddy ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punt69 View Post
    Have you ever been offered a free BBBJ by ex-WL who has STD?

Stay safe my friends. Also illegal to offer if known to have STD
    No, I haven't.
    If they have STD, they will not tell you about it.
    And even worse, most of them wouldn't realize they have one because some of them might not have symptoms until they are tested.
    If the STD was treatable and treated, then you most likely will not catch anything.

And by the way, about it being illegal, it's more of a moral issue than a legal one.

Sorry to divert from the main topic but I can't stress this enough: Do everything in moderation .
    Those people who punt everyday, every week, every fortnight, lets be totally honest: you will catch something.
    You are playing with odds; More you punt, more likely you will catch something.
    Case in point: Charlie Sheen.
    Fewer sexual partners are always better; you will have that itch to fuck someone hotter but at least you will stay safe and sound.

Stay safe everyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nobody wants to catch anything.
    Everyone is capable to catch a STD.
    Someone you know or do not can have a STD.
    Good and bad girls can have a STD.
    Agree be safe as you can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    No, I haven't.
    If they have STD, they will not tell you about it.
    And even worse, most of them wouldn't realize they have one because some of them might not have symptoms until they are tested.
    If the STD was treatable and treated, then you most likely will not catch anything.

And by the way, about it being illegal, it's more of a moral issue than a legal one.

Sorry to divert from the main topic but I can't stress this enough: Do everything in moderation .
    Those people who punt everyday, every week, every fortnight, lets be totally honest: you will catch something.
    You are playing with odds; More you punt, more likely you will catch something.
    Case in point: Charlie Sheen.
    Fewer sexual partners are always better; you will have that itch to fuck someone hotter but at least you will stay safe and sound.

Stay safe everyone.

yug you are a smart man.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I think Charlie sheen caught hiv from sharing needles or having unprotected anal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I think Charlie sheen caught hiv from sharing needles or having unprotected anal
    He slept with over 10,000 women and most were WLs. There was always going to be a high probability of him catching something nasty.

Banned
    Who really care's ?
    You lie down with dogs you wake up with flea's.
    Why wouldn't hookers be any different ?

Senior Member(無間使者) jediknight4ever's Avatar
    I caught Herpes from a BBBJ 10 years ago, the thing is it wasn't even good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I reckon punting is still pretty safe. I have seen well over 2,000 girls in 16 years. Mostly bbbj and pretty much always DATY and have never caught anything. I get myself checked about once a year.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I will get you a years of service plaque next Xmas
    Smiles

Jason456
    Better steer clear of those BBBJ if you want stay on the safe side.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I reckon punting is still pretty safe. I have seen well over 2,000 girls in 16 years. Mostly bbbj and pretty much always DATY and have never caught anything. I get myself checked about once a year.
    Most WLs usually get checked every 3 months and they don't work or see customers every day. If guys visit shops nearly every day and see numerous girls, shouldn't they be getting checked more than once a year?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always try mininise my risk for avoding bbbj.
    There are a few FS shops that i visit from time to time, and they charge in tiers by services performed.

When i tell the papasan that i dont want bbbj so just stick to standard or silver or bronze level, and i get the look really saying im really cheaping out on thw extra $30 for bbbj and as if anyone would not want bbbbj, well im one of them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I get myself checked about once a year.
    So if you caught something at the beginning of the year you would infect 260 girls and your wife before getting tested ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    So if you caught something at the beginning of the year you would infect 260 girls and your wife before getting tested ...
    You gotta chuck in a ladyboy or two as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you are worried about bbbj, you should not even kiss them at all. WL usually gets STD checks regularly, some even every month. Many are obviously worried about STDs. In many ways, they usually know whether they are infected or not more than you if you only get STD checks once per year