Thread: Sora & Mori Double Act

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sora & Mori Double Act

It's been some time I posted any AR. Anyway, let's start with the things that matter most.

It was a chilly day. I never really have a 3some before. So I thought, maybe I should give it a try and book Sora and Mori. I have seen Mori once before this. And read that Sora is pretty good too.

I arrived to the designated location, Mori came to pick me up and bring me to the room, when I went into the room, there I see Sora waiting for me as well. I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time to be with two girls at the same time. Did the usual hugs and kisses with both of them in the room, a chat. It turns out I am the first one to try the both together and it was also the first time Sora is involved in a 3some. Great.

We started striping down, since the shower is not really big, I went into shower with Mori first. Then Sora went after us. While Sora is in the shower, I started the foreplay with Mori on the bed. Soon after, Sora joined in to the fun while Mori move down south. It was an intense session, my body is getting stimulated all over from top to bottom and my brother was so aroused by then. After a few minutes, the irls switch position and I am DFKing Mori while my bro having a good time with Sora BBBJ. Both my hands was busy on the girls boob and clit. We switch up and down twice and because it was too intense for me (inexperience on my part perhaps), I lost control and CIM on Sora. I was kinda exhausted although I wasn't doing much, we lie on the bed for a moment, talk about japan and the food there.

After a chat about food, we freshen up a bit in the shower and started round two. This time I was able to have better control to not lose it on the foreplay. Put on the dom and started with Mori on top of me while I DFK with Sora and fingering her at the same time. Sora was pretty wet after some time. We did a switch, change of dom and I went on top of Sora while Mori was carrassing me from behind and from the side, it was an amazing view to behold from the mirror. I change to doggy with Sora, and DFK with Mori.

After a few positions and changing of dom between them, I again ended up CIM on Sora. Don't really remember what led to that, it was intense and kind of a blur for me.

Overall, it was an intense one hour session with them. it was great. I hope their double act will continue. I will defintely see them both again. In the end, if you do enjoy seeing anyone of them individually, then you should have no problem in having a good time with both of them. It will be double the joy and fun. 9/10 experience for me, I will be back if they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by bleachymast View Post
    It's been some time I posted any AR. Anyway, let's start with the things that matter most.

It was a chilly day. I never really have a 3some before. So I thought, maybe I should give it a try and book Sora and Mori. I have seen Mori once before this. And read that Sora is pretty good too.

I arrived to the designated location, Mori came to pick me up and bring me to the room, when I went into the room, there I see Sora waiting for me as well. I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time to be with two girls at the same time. Did the usual hugs and kisses with both of them in the room, a chat. It turns out I am the first one to try the both together and it was also the first time Sora is involved in a 3some. Great.

We started striping down, since the shower is not really big, I went into shower with Mori first. Then Sora went after us. While Sora is in the shower, I started the foreplay with Mori on the bed. Soon after, Sora joined in to the fun while Mori move down south. It was an intense session, my body is getting stimulated all over from top to bottom and my brother was so aroused by then. After a few minutes, the irls switch position and I am DFKing Mori while my bro having a good time with Sora BBBJ. Both my hands was busy on the girls boob and clit. We switch up and down twice and because it was too intense for me (inexperience on my part perhaps), I lost control and CIM on Sora. I was kinda exhausted although I wasn't doing much, we lie on the bed for a moment, talk about japan and the food there.

After a chat about food, we freshen up a bit in the shower and started round two. This time I was able to have better control to not lose it on the foreplay. Put on the dom and started with Mori on top of me while I DFK with Sora and fingering her at the same time. Sora was pretty wet after some time. We did a switch, change of dom and I went on top of Sora while Mori was carrassing me from behind and from the side, it was an amazing view to behold from the mirror. I change to doggy with Sora, and DFK with Mori.

After a few positions and changing of dom between them, I again ended up CIM on Sora. Don't really remember what led to that, it was intense and kind of a blur for me.

Overall, it was an intense one hour session with them. it was great. I hope their double act will continue. I will defintely see them both again. In the end, if you do enjoy seeing anyone of them individually, then you should have no problem in having a good time with both of them. It will be double the joy and fun. 9/10 experience for me, I will be back if they are available.
    Giving me a boner reading it is all that matters !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man, that was an awesome AR. Really keen to try out the pair, just can't decide on whether it should be done as 2x1hr individual sessions or just 1hr threesome.... out of the two girls who would you say is more attractive? And is their service on par with each other? Last question, are the pictures of the girls genuine?
    Thanks!

Sora Ogawa, another Japanese sweetie has joined the DreamGirls team, is here to meet her fans on Thursday

Sexy beach babe Sora Ogawa is on today, one of the few girls who have build up an army of fans in a short time, book early to avoid disappointment
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Man, that was an awesome AR. Really keen to try out the pair, just can't decide on whether it should be done as 2x1hr individual sessions or just 1hr threesome.... out of the two girls who would you say is more attractive? And is their service on par with each other? Last question, are the pictures of the girls genuine?
    Thanks!
    Thanks.

Both their photo are genuinely them, and their service are equally good. I find them both attractive in a different way, but of course I have more preference of one over another. I seen one of them first before I decided to try both, as I say, if you enjoy any one of them, it be double the fun to see them both together...

Both sweet Sora and Mori will be on today!
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1