Thread: Orange - perfect natural breasts, great sex. Taste the forbidden fruit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Orange - perfect natural breasts, great sex. Taste the forbidden fruit.

Saw on Paddo's Wechat feed that they had two new girls starting today who both looked very busty, Jade and Orange, so I called the shop and made a booking to see both of them this afternoon, one after each other. Greedy me !!

Did Jade first. Awesome. You can read my review on her here.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...nd-GFE-service

Orange was next up.

Orange would be early 30's, great body. Chinese. She has a very attractive face, beautiful hair, is slim and my eyes were glued to her ample assets. D cup naturals. You just warm to her when you see her. The type of hot mumsy girl you see dropping her kids off at school and you secretly think of having your wicked way with her.

She was wearing a short, white see through dress that you can see in her photo below and she has an awesome figure, the highlights of which are her huge, D cup naturals. I spent the whole hour playing with them thinking what a lucky boy I am.

She is a dynamite in the room. I spent about 20 minutes just lying back and letting her suck me. Amazing variety, awesome sucking. She seemed to love playing with and sucking my cock and I even got a CIM at the end. Her skills had my body tingling all over and she was a non stop suck machine.

Apart from her sucking, she is a great kisser as well. Very passionate. I was making proper love with this girl, not shop sex. She is an amazing fuck. We tried lots of different positions, mish, spoons, doggie, side mish, lying down doggie and standing mish where I pulled her over to the side of the bed, stood on the floor and hammered away at her pussy and she was very receptive to anything I wanted to try. She didn't miss a beat and I managed to get a nice orgasm out of her from fucking her in side mish whilst rubbing her clit until she came.

I would best sum up my session with Orange as pure passion. I can't wait to see her again now that I have a taste of what she offers.

Orange - taste the forbidden fruit if you dare.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Bk thanks for another great review
    Orange is a juicy little sex machine

Orange such sweet fruit

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Orange such sweet fruit

Those big juicy tits were in my mouth only 5 hours ago.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Forbidden juice is a juice tasted slowly