Thread: Whiskey (The V8 DTBBBJ) @ Roseville Rose

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Whiskey (The V8 DTBBBJ) @ Roseville Rose

Person's Name: Whiskey

Establishment: Roseville Rose

Date of Visit: Sunday 7th January

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Roseville Rose | 02 9416 7291 (Easy discreet rear entry & parking)

Hours of Business: Check website

Rates: $ 90 for 30 min

Size/shape: Absolute stunner!!! 5'3" - Petite - Size 6 - C Bolt-ons, Hot Hot HOT

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, B2B, Cat bath, Deep Rimming & CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Most Definitely...110%

My experience/comments: Found some reviews of Whiskey at Roseville Rose.

First impression of the place it is very very good, it's clean and with a lot of wood panelling. The receptionist guy takes my money ($ 90 for 30 min) takes me to room 4. Whiskey comes into room 4, this girl is smoking hot!!! Gorgeous long hair, dark eyes, amazing rack, tight & toned, the complete package.

Whiskey closes the door & dives down my throat, we kiss and fondle & few minutes then head towards the shower. I get in first and she hops in the shower & gives me a good scrubbing with particular attention to my nethers, I don't think my arsehole has ever been so clean!

Whiskey gives me a "reach-through" as in she kneels down, puts a hand between my legs & starts jerking me off from behind while rubbing my puckered ring, what a start...I'm impressed.

She asks me to lie face down & knowing what was up next. She proceeds with her version of a bodyslide which is her rubbing her fucking amazing glass-cutting mushroom nipples all over my back at light speed, she's huffing and panting by the time she gets to my arse. She keeps going from my arse all the way down my legs which is nice

She moves on to her catbath which is a bit different....different is not the word! She gets a mouthful of warm water & runs her mouth all over my back while sort of slurping & gargling, it's really hard to describe. It did feel great but it was definitely not the usual.

She then moves on to this weird thing where she sucks on a chunk of skin above my arse like she's about to give a hickey, then while maintaining full suction she moves all the way up to my neck! I've got to say it was really odd...It did feel really great.

Next comes the request to get up into a doggy position, which is pretty much the part that got me interested in her & holy shit did it live up to the hype. She's alternating between getting up to her back teeth in my arsehole, leaning under to suck me off. She never neglects an area, while she's face first in one she's got a hand focusing on the others.

She gets me on my back & gives me the "fire and ice" thing. She does the hot water for a bit then spits it out & goes to town for a while, then throws a couple of mints in her mouth & off she goes again.

I can't handle much more of this so, with one of her fingers in my arse, it's not long before I have one of the best orgasms I've ever had straight into her little mouth...
    She laughs & leans over to spit into the bin & we clean up & have a shower...

I certainly enjoyed the punt & she is absolutely stunning, I left feeling totally drained & I really enjoyed myself but, judging by her other reviews, her sessions are all the same

Just get in there, get your arse licked, blow a wild load & bugger off. I think she'll find herself on my regular rotation maybe once a month.

Next time I will book her for an hour

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Don't you get a chance to fuck her though

Sounds a good routine but does she do it to avoid sex ??
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds absolutely amazing for a quick blow and go (with DD) sesh. Does the picture on their website represent her well? Also, where are these other reviews you speak of?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for the review Pumpui. I've seen Whiskey on the roster but have never booked her. Sounds like I should see her next time I'm in Roseville.

How is her English? I've found communication can be a bit difficult with some of the girls there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks for the review Pumpui. I've seen Whiskey on the roster but have never booked her. Sounds like I should see her next time I'm in Roseville.

How is her English? I've found communication can be a bit difficult with some of the girls there.
    So I saw Whiskey today. My experience was very much as the OP describes, must be a standard routine for Whiskey. Very much a PSE experience with a lot of DD and CIM. To answer Punterman's question: yes, she does fuck. However whilst fucking her I asked if I could finish in her mouth, she said it was either fucking or CIM but not both??!! Still trying to work out the logic there? Anyway since I haven't had CIM in a while I opted for that.

Other weird thing is that after the session was over she bite me on the hand, quite hard, I still have a bit of a mark from that. I wonder if she brands all of her customers in this way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she look like the photo on the website?

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Does she look like the photo on the website?
    Pretty much, yeah. Tight body, pretty face too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd agree with the pics, but nonetheless, Whiskey definitely one of the wildest WLs on the scene right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The old photo of her was real but it made her look slimmer than she is. The new photo is not her.
    The old photo is still on website but only In ladies section not the roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well she's only wild if you've never tried her before. She's got her routine down to a tee.

I must admit it is very good but can feel mechanical after the second or third visit.
    She tried to get me to book her for two hours saying she has a different routine to show me.
    I'll have to save up for that one day.
    Unless any Bros here have tried here 2 hour routine?

Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    I'd agree with the pics, but nonetheless, Whiskey definitely one of the wildest WLs on the scene right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    Well she's only wild if you've never tried her before. She's got her routine down to a tee.

I must admit it is very good but can feel mechanical after the second or third visit.
    She tried to get me to book her for two hours saying she has a different routine to show me.
    I'll have to save up for that one day.
    Unless any Bros here have tried here 2 hour routine?
    Routine that stretches 2 hours ? Poem recitals maybe ?