Judy, Chinese, young lady, great lover

Name: Judy

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 160cm

Face: Young, pretty, beaming smile

Body: Size 6, slim, elegant in sparkling evening dress and necklace

Size B cup, natural

Cost: $160/hour, standard

Been reading about the exploits of Punterman, harrycd, pussyhands, quackm, speechwriter, and others, and the fun times to be had at 42 Gladesville. I agree.
    You need to pay 42 Gladesville a visit if you are into beautiful women and don’t want break the bank.

Im still in New Year party mode, so excuse the exhuberance. With this visit, I could have gone for a regular, but I chose to go new
    To be honest, I was planning to see Leila (see the thread:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...42-Gladesville), after a lot of nice reviews

But after reviewing WeChat, decided to book Judy instead, more of an unknown
    No reviews up for Judy, so Im happy for the experience.
    Thats confidence in a venue for you - I gave up a sure thing, (Leila) and found another.
    Simon was on in the evening, and as usual he knows how to book and not muck you around. Great guy
    I chose standard today, but regret should have gone diamond
    Simon let me meet Judy first, in a private guest room - nice figure, lovely long black hair, beautiful face. Great choice sir.

Simon was smiling, as he had heard the feedback about this lovely lady already
    Once again, he takes me to one the many nice rooms here, large, great décor, stylish with a mirror and small side table. Big bedroom with mirror, ensuite and separate shower room. Clean and Comfort.

Judy comes in. Long evening dress, high heels which adds almost 5 cm almost to her height, and soft welcome voice and smile. She tells me she is Chinese, her English is limited, but enough for the basics. Lovely jewellery, what is this?? Classy.
    Judy is around 21 years old, 155cm, size 6, slim, soft size b, no tattoos, long black hair, young and a little shy. But trust me, when things get cosy, and you treat her well, you will need to pace yourself.
    We both walk into the spacious shower.
    I close my eyes in the shower, and feel Judys soapy hands explore from top to toe
    She focuses on my chest and legs, and a few other places, so before long I am very aroused
    We soon both head for the bed, and in the holiday mood, I lie on the bed in my towel, eyes closed, going with the flow.
    Judy is sweet, she comes up in front of me, takes off the towel, and gently kisses my cheek (this is standard service). She then gives me a very erotic body to body, with her soft boobs slowly moving up and down my chest and legs, she then does a Spanish like move on me. Dont get that often, its a turn on. A catbath ensures, and its very sensual and slow. Yes, I am fully aroused now.
    She goes to get a condom to do CBJ, but I stop her, and lie her down gently
    I give her a quick catbath, and shoulder massage, then she places condom on me, and we start lovemaking
    Judy has had an operation on her chest, and had a C section, but these make no difference. Trust me, she is young, very tight, she knew how to grip, and she is supremely eager. If you see her early, she will shudder with delight. And you may go early if you arent careful
    We enjoyed gentle mish, looking at each other in the mirror. At that time I know I was going to have fun. Her eyes opened wide with pleasure. Sex seemed new to her. We enjoyed side mish, doggie, against the side of the bed, and then mish.
    With 5 minutes to go, she is still wanting to make love. Lots of energy, and loves it
    There are so even more beautiful 42G women, but Judy was one of the most spirited. Do diamond !
    Sign of a great punt for me is when you have enjoyed yourself immensely, and you know the lady has too.
    Where does 42G find these wonderful ladies ? Slim body, young and keen. And they seem happy to work there
    The tough task in 2018 is who to choose here. The roster is larger than one page at present
    Went back up to Simon later and said Judy was 'ridiculously good'. He laughed, and told me the feedback is exactly how I describe.

Sydney no doubt is blessed with a lot of great shops. 42 Gladesville is in the big league. I left 42G forgetting my worries, and probably my name.

As I walked out, I asked who was the other slim beauty walking past me was. Simon told me that Honey is her name, and she has to be the next lady I visit.
    Gladesville is my 'go to' party HQ

Good to see you again !

Glad you had a great time
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Mr Starz

She sounds a great girl....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review Mr Starz

She sounds a great girl....
    come drop by and meet her when you have a chance!

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she is definitely C cup

Judy is here today !!!book fast!!

thenightshade.com.au