Thread: Bangkok - One night in Bangkok

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Bangkok - One night in Bangkok

Bangkok - One night in Bangkok

Ok, firstly I have never punted overseas before or been to Thailand before so this was a bit of an adventure for me. Also as I was travelling with my SO I didn't expect that I would have any opportunities for punting but as it turned out I did manage to get one night where I was free to roam. This is the story of that night.

Part 1: The Crazy House
    This place is located on Soi Sukhumvit 23 just near Soi Cowboy. I was curious about this place because of all the young Thai girls hanging about outside in their dressing gowns. I wonder do those gowns come off inside the club? Turns out I was right. I was surprised that there was no cover charge to get in. I just walked in off the street. On entry the first thing I noticed was that there was around 15 - 20 girls dancing completely naked on the stage. Seeing all of that young pussy in one place certainly was a sight to behold. The place was also packed with punters, it was difficult to find a place to stand or sit. After moving around the club a bit I eventually found a vacant seat next to another punter who had two naked girls wrapped around him (one with a very nice pair of natural looking d cups). I guess you need to buy a drink to get one of the girls. I found it difficult to get the attention of staff due to the large number of other punters so I didn't end up getting my own girl. I watched to show for about 10 minutes and then left for other adventures.

Pros: Free, lots of nude girls
    Cons: Could not get staff attention, crowded

Part 2: Go-go Bar (not sure which one possibly Spice Girls)
    I left The Crazy House and walked down Soi Cowboy. Naturally girls are attempting to pull me into each club as I walk by. I walk past a few bars and then notice to one of the girls is fairly cute looking, she is trying to pull me into her bar so I think I'll give it a go. We are joined by another girl and we enter the club together. Now in this place there are girls dancing on the stage but they are not naked, just wearing the same outfit they wear outside the club. Also there aren't too many punters here, maybe only 5 or 6 other punters in the club. I sit down and the girls get me a beer (150 baht). I start talking to the two girls, they shake their butt at me, etc... Then they say they want me to buy them shot tequila, well I know these are probably over priced but you are really buying the girls attention so I buy them a couple of drinks. Then the cute girl sits astride me and rubs my cock through my shorts (and gets me a little hard). I feel her butt as she is bouncing up and down. Then I feel her tits and give her pussy a bit of a rub (which she seems to enjoy). Then she stands up and shoves her pussy right into my face and rubs it there. I can feel her pussy lips against my lips - nice!! Then she gets down and puts her face in my crouch motioning like she is giving my a blow job. I take a sip of my beer and look around. The other punters don't seem to be getting this sort of attention, mostly they are just sitting there with their girls, I guess they don't know how to party or something? Anyway the girls ask for another shot tequila, I check the bill so far - 650 baht, not bad so I get them another drink, they both cheer. After that drink and a bit more playing around I decide to leave, of course the girls are disappointed. Bill so far is around 1200 baht. I hand over 2000 baht and when the change comes back the girls shout "tips, tips!!". So I give 500 baht to the cute girl giving me the most attention, couple of hundred to the other girl, then the fat mamasan who was bringing the drinks also wants a tip, I think why should I tip her?? Anyway I give her the remainder of my change - about 40 baht I think and leave.

Pros: Had more fun here than at the Crazy House, can easily see how punter can spend a lot of time and money here, not sure if sex was available, didn't ask about that
    Cons: Could get expensive, I was there about an hour and spend 2000 baht, you are always handing over money, no nudity except when the cute girl pulled down her top and showed me her tits for me to feel (natural b cups)

Part 3: Massage
    I was feeling a bit horny after the go go bar so I walked back to Soi Sukhumvit 23. On this street there are a lot of massage parlors. Unlike to Australia the girls stand outside the MP and try to pull punters in for a massage. I walked past a couple of MP each time girls are doing their best to pull me inside. One place has a nice looking girl and she stands right in front of me holding the price list, I take a look. They have 1 hour (500 baht), 90 minutes (750 baht) and 2 hours (1000 baht), no 30 mins or 45 mins like in Sydney. I guess this is not inclusive of extras as sounds too low - even for Thailand. Anyway I take the 1 hour option and hand the money over to the manasan. The girl takes me up stairs to the room. The room itself is about the average side for a massage room in Sydney, solid walls and door, a bit dirty looking though, and no disposable cover on the massage table just (I hope clean) towel. I do notice that the room has a shower so that is one better than most places in Sydney. I take a shower and lie down on the table. The girl starts giving me a fairly ordinary massage, applies LOTS of oil. After about 15 mins she asks (her English is actually quite good) if I have had a massage before, I say "yes, lots of times in Australia". The she asks (hesitantly) "you have massage with extras?". I say "yes", she is surprised we have this in Australia. She asks if I want extra, I ask how much she says 2000 baht. Now this is AUD $80, so seems too much, I assumed it was just a HJ like in Sydney but turns out extras in Bangkok is full service. I try to negotiate down to 1500 baht but she is not budging, so I check my wallet, I only have 1800 baht left. She agrees to this price but I was feeling a bit lazy so I tell her I only want a blow job. She ends up with me a nice CBJ and I cum whilst in her mouth.

Pros: A little cheaper than in Sydney (500 + 1800 = 2300 baht - about AUD $90 for 1 hour including FS), nice girl
    Cons: Poor massage, seems is more of a FS shop with massage as a cover (btw - girl told me she only gets paid from the extras money - the initial 500 baht all goes to the shop not the girl)

Conclusion:
    A good night, actually enjoyed the go go bar the most even if it left me horny, massage experience was similar to what I can get in Sydney but a bit cheaper. I didn't do much research for this night just walked into what looked good. Suspect there is a lot more fun to be had for the well researched punter, has piqued my interest in Bangkok though. Hopefully will get the opportunity to return one day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can assure you mate that sex is available from 99.99999999999% of the girls in the go-gos in Soi Cowboy or for that matter any go-go in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I can assure you mate that sex is available from 99.99999999999% of the girls in the go-gos in Soi Cowboy or for that matter any go-go in Thailand.
    What would a go-go girl typically charge for FS? Do they have private rooms upstairs or something?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    What would a go-go girl typically charge for FS? Do they have private rooms upstairs or something?
    Depends on the girl. Firstly you have to pay a barfine to get the girl to leave the bar, then you have to negotiate with her for the price of fucking her. Bangkok is quite expensive now...some barfines are 1500 Baht ($60) then the girls will want probably minimum of 2000 baht for a short time...longtime (overnight /probably 2 or 3 shots) they may want 3000 baht or more depending how attractive she is. As I said Bangkok is quite expensive now, Pattaya is so much better value.

Also, you would have to take her to your hotel or a short time hotel (500Baht) because the go-gos do not want to run the risk of paid sex on their premises. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, and if the go-go gets caught out, they will be closed down.

All up, you could be up for anywhere between 4000 and 7000 baht for a go-go girl. Massage girls, beer bar girls and freelancers are must better value in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Depends on the girl. Firstly you have to pay a barfine to get the girl to leave the bar, then you have to negotiate with her for the price of fucking her. Bangkok is quite expensive now...some barfines are 1500 Baht ($60) then the girls will want probably minimum of 2000 baht for a short time...longtime (overnight /probably 2 or 3 shots) they may want 3000 baht or more depending how attractive she is. As I said Bangkok is quite expensive now, Pattaya is so much better value.

Also, you would have to take her to your hotel or a short time hotel (500Baht) because the go-gos do not want to run the risk of paid sex on their premises. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, and if the go-go gets caught out, they will be closed down.

All up, you could be up for anywhere between 4000 and 7000 baht for a go-go girl. Massage girls, beer bar girls and freelancers are must better value in Thailand.
    Thanks kingwally. The thought did go through my mind to fuck that bar girl but I suspected it might be expensive. If I get another opportunity to punt there maybe I should look into an established MP or one of those BJ Bars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The price is cheaper in Pattaya