Thread: MIA - busty chinese babe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MIA - busty chinese babe

Was passing through so went to visit No5, their pictures always seem so hot and have been here long time ago and the service was good also. Greeted by the reception man and was shown to the waiting room. A few girls were available and to be honest they were all hotties in their own way. Wanted to try a bustier one today so went with Mia and Diamond level service.

Mia joined me in shower very quickly and she seemed happy and was smiling, which is a good sign to begin with. She help to clean properly every part, which is also another indication of good service later on.
    There was plenty of groping and rubbing in shower session. We dried off and she started with back massage using her massive titties. It felt good but not as hot and steamy as I'd like, so began exploring her body with my hands, rubbed outside her pussy and it was slightly wet already and she gave a shy look. Gave her bit more kissing and rubbing and she seemed to enjoy it. Then asked her to help me out In return she started with an slow blowjob, but quickly it changed to hard and deep sucking, she has definite skills in this area! Was so good, let her do this for probably 10 mins or so, occasionally she would look up to make sure it was right, I asked if could cum in her mouth and she nodded while still sucking

Before finishing too soon wanted try sex with this babe. Sex was amazing also, she has very huge titties and loves them being touched, kissed and grabbed. In cowgirl position they just seem amazing and larger as they dangle and move with each stroke We also tried missionary and she is great to watch here as well and even start to rub herself to enjoy the moment. When it came to finish i decide to take up the CIM offer on earlier. The best part of the session would be the sucking skills, its always worth it when a girl is able to continue sucking even after just finished inside her mouth

Overall, a nice curvy girl (not small, not big) who has excellent blowjob skills and feeling was very accommodating throughout session.
    Final note, she is a different Mia to the small young Mia that was on roster earlier this year.

Face: 7.5/10
    Body: 8.5/10 Nice n curvy
    Kissing: 8/10
    Bbbj: 8.5/10 good with CIM!
    Sex: 7.5/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review sexyabs. I hope your stomach lives up to your username.

I love a busty girl. She sounds great
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hey sexyabs, what are her stats? Est age, height, cups/real or enhanced? Roster pic looks good, but i thought they were bait

Mia busty baobae come back today