Thread: Siam Sila: Mandy - Malayasian Massage Maven

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Siam Sila: Mandy - Malayasian Massage Maven

Person’s Name : Mandy

Establishment : Level 3 12-14 Goulburn St, Haymarket

Date of Visit : 20 Dec 2019

Size / shape : B-cup (Naturals) , medium length straight hair with blonde streaks, pleasant face might not be to every punters liking, slight bush downstairs, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malay

Services Provided : amazing massage, nude HJ, tits, ass and possibly pussy play/FIV, but I behaved and didn't try to enter haha, pussy slides, bit of ball suck and very light shaft lick.

WIR: To SS yes, but might try someone different

On recommendation I decided to try SS for the first time with Mandy.

Before I begin, let me preface by saying that I was super horny today having not punted for a while and had visited Sydney Empress prior for a pretty ho hum experience with Mia, similar experience to Phoebe from a other AR I put up. Not terrible got the job done but not a return to.

So literally 3 hours after SE, im feeling the urge again after walking around for lunch and seeing so much summer goodness.

Texted about Mandy and got confirmation for a half hour.

Rocked up and climbed the stairs to mamasan upstairs who seems familiar, I am not sure if this is Bella, it I didn't ask. Pretty lady though, if she is reading this 😁

She greets and ushers me to a room just down the hallway. The room itself is tiny, barely enough room to swing a cat, but no worries.

I get into my birthday suit and lay on the table. In a little bit, Mandy enters saying Hi.

I don't really get a good look initially as the room is so dark, but I am seeing Mandy is pretty slender just like her pic.

I initiate a bit of chit chat about holidays etc and Mandy answers dutifully.

For part 1, wow. I thought Tiffany from SV was good, Mandy has definitely studied massage proper. I asked for - and got - an actual hard massage. Still not quite my regular Thai ladies at the legit joint, but very close.

I made sure I told her a few times how good it was!

Flip over to part 2, Mandy gets her kit off and she has a nice body, curvy not petite but curves in the right places.

Mandy starts by giving my balls a bit of love and running her tongue lightly up my shaft. I get hard pretty quickly and she then gets on top and gives me some pussy slides, I am straining already even though I went at it not that long ago. She leans over and let's me pop her boobs in my mouth, and my hands are all over her, with her actually guiding my hands to some choice spots.

She rides me like this for a bit, until (im guessing) time is running and I need to cross.

She stands over to my side allowing access to side boob and ass, and pumps me fast.

I didn't have much in reserve and I came but probably not much of a show, so I get the question whether or not I already came. I admit I did, and I get the impression poor Mandy was a bit disappointed haha... Sorry Mandy.

We clean up and I head out with a hug and some qell wishes for Xmas from Mandy.

Wave goodbye to mamasan on my way out.

I will try SS in the future, and I want to be clear it's no reflection on Mandy that I wouldn't necessarily see her again, simply, I would like to try a different lady.

YMMV, Mandy was a decent punt.

Brother F0x, that pretty hot mamasan lady is Bella !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother F0x, that pretty hot mamasan lady is Bella !
    Bella's milkshake would definitely still bring all the boys to the yard.

😁😁😁

I still have yet to try the Ah No1 special Cherry! But I better be a full tank beforehand LOL

Have a good Xmas everyone, punt safely and responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Bella's milkshake would definitely still bring all the boys to the yard.

😁😁😁

I still have yet to try the Ah No1 special Cherry! But I better be a full tank beforehand LOL

Have a good Xmas everyone, punt safely and responsibly.
    Mate , Cherry 🍒 is a lovely lady and a must try for any RnT fans whom like my reviews ! Since you love Tiffany from SV, we will have lots of common interests down the track!

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Getting the routine of massage, hj, nipple biting (on me), pussy sliding gets a little ho hum if you don't leave enough rest for your man fluids to replenish... You're pushing that next level climax that will literally leave you for dead... Try a back to back to back booking from one shop to another until you're legless... With the combination of stair climbing and blood pumping to your manhood, it's an amazing cardio work out...