Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 21/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably pretty face, curvy figure, natural D-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, pussy-slide, 69, FIV, FIA, cowgirl, doggie (on bed and sofa), standing (on bed and sofa), standing and lying mish

Value for money/recommend? : Always (but she is a bit batty)

My experience/comments : Didn’t want to get tied up in the Christmas shopping/holiday traffic on Pennant Hills Rd or the Pacific Hwy so I decided to go to my local knocking shop.

I checked the roster and saw that Amanda was working. From the photo they have I thought this could be the Amanda while was previously at 533 (I had been thinking of paying her a second visit at 533 but she then left).

Vicky led me to the room at the end of the downstairs corridor where Amanda was still getting ready for her first session of the day and I immediately recognised her as being the said 533 Amanda.

I stripped and showered and Amanda fiddles around getting her stuff sorted. This took a bit of time but at the end we went well over time to make up for it.

Amanda has a reasonably pretty face, with her trademark enormous false eyelashes, and a curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kilos), big natural D-cups with large areolas and a shaved bush.

After some DFKing Amanda moved down for some excellent BBBJ – no teeth, nice and slurpy with good hand-action.

She soon stopped saying she was horny and wanted to fuck and she applied a load of lube to cock and even more baby-oil to my groin and upper legs and started a very dangerous pussy-slide.

She clearly wanted to fuck but it was too soon so I asked for some 69.

I soon had a finger up her arsehole and I also finger-fucked her for a while (with a different finger).

Amanda was soon moaning and it sounded like she came but I’m not 100% certain.

More BJ and I asked her to get a condom.

Amanda was continuously quietly chatting but I couldn’t understand a word she was saying – I couldn’t even make out whether she was talking in Chinese or English.

We started with some very passionate cowgirl with more DFKing.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

I put my thumb back up her arsehole and then tried for some anal (we did it when I last saw her) but she wouldn’t let me this time.

Amanda then stood on the bed in front of me and squatted down onto my cock while she had her arms around my neck. But the bed was too high so we moved to the sofa to try the same thing.

I then got her to turn round and kneel on the sofa for some more doggie.

Amanda then moved my clothes from the arm of the sofa and sat on it and guided me in for some standing mish.

Next we moved to the bed for some conventional mish.

I hadn’t had a punt for the previous two days and it wasn’t long before I squirted.

Tidy up with Amanda still babbling away before I had to shower and leave.

If I understood correctly, she still works at 647 as Apple.

Off to see Sir Elton John tonight – can’t wait.