Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When punting, do you haggle?

Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Normally I wouldn't haggle, although I should of last night when management tried to sneak me a post op under the guise of "...great service, new girl!".

Still disgusted and trying to figure out what to do about this situation.
    Where was this at?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only haggle if they try to ask more for extras than the usual going rate. I.E. more than the usual $50 for nude/HJ.

I never haggle on the known base price. If I don't like the price, I won't go there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Normally I wouldn't haggle, although I should of last night when management tried to sneak me a post op under the guise of "...great service, new girl!".

Still disgusted and trying to figure out what to do about this situation.
    “New girl” ... well, in more ways than one, it looks like. LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nope, don't haggle, just go to where I know what costs are expected. Why ruin a good time?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t haggle and go to regular places. If I receive better than the standard service, then I will tip extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    In the other hand, money in advance is an encouragement for her to give good service.
    Why money before hand would make a difference?
    Do people not pay and do a runner that often?

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Why money before hand would make a difference?
    Do people not pay and do a runner that often?
    All of the above mate!

I almost always pay the tips upfront even if it’s our first meet. It takes all the uncertainty out of the lady’s mind so that she can concentrate on the jobs at hands - literally! Rather than think how much tease to apply before popping the question , will this client only want the cheap HJ for $20 or could I earn the usual $50? What if he wants more......... and only wants to pay peanuts ??

And yes , there were bad punters out there who would do a runner in the end or refused to pay or try to bargain for less ! Occasionally you will have a gentleman or two but I won’t repeat That incident again !

Banned
    I must say that I have encountered many MLs who were very trustworthy and willing to wait until the end of the session to take their tip. This leaves some bad punters to take advantage of this by not paying the standard $50 tip and instead haggle with the girl. On the other hand, some girls won't insist on cash upfront because they are aware that the customer is a regular and won't do a runner when the session comes to a close.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    All of the above mate!

I almost always pay the tips upfront even if it’s our first meet. It takes all the uncertainty out of the lady’s mind so that she can concentrate on the jobs at hands - literally! Rather than think how much tease to apply before popping the question , will this client only want the cheap HJ for $20 or could I earn the usual $50? What if he wants more......... and only wants to pay peanuts ??

And yes , there were bad punters out there who would do a runner in the end or refused to pay or try to bargain for less ! Occasionally you will have a gentleman or two but I won’t repeat That incident again !

Ahh.. Thanks for the info
    I don't normally visit ML so i didn't know that.
    the limited 1 time i've been i just waited until they pop the question and i pay at halftime lol

But now i know for the future. That's some good info. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nop i dont haggle unless the girl is asking for ridiculous amount of money for extras

Banned
    This is only my exp . U can use it is a guide i have used it with success with my beloved streetwalkers on William St and even negotiating a cheaper price for the funeral of my pet Hamster Charlie .I really wanted to give Charlie a proper farewell. So i went to the Pet Crematorium and met the Funeral Director. She explained the options like a individual burial with coffin , a plot and a poetic reading. That was the most expensive package. The others included a individual cremation and the other a communal burial.
    Where all the pets birds, cats , dogs, hamsters ,lizards are all cremated together. Kinda like a mini Noah's Ark. Yes it fitted my budget. I then haggled and told the lady i know a lot of pet owners and i would recommend her Crematorium to them. She agreed to give a discount.
    I hope u fav shop treats u with gentleness and compassion like this Pet Crematorium did.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have done the:
    "$70? Oops I only brought $50..."
    a couple of times at massage shops (for fs upgrade). Perhaps knowing I was a regular with the other girls in the shop, both times that price was accepted.

I spent an evening in China trying to find the cheapest possible punt just for something to do, not because I cared about the cost. Had a ball until I finally found it. Didn't really think that through and in hindsight feel like an arsehole.

Generally though, in massage shops mostly, I either tip up front ("you keep the change") or have the tip visible on my pile of clothes, encouraging her to be enthusiastic.

That's also a good way to encourage a girl to offer extras, breaking through the boundary of the girl not sure if it is ok to offer and the punter not sure if she'll be offended if he asks. They know that $50 isnt visible by accident

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post
    Nop i dont haggle unless the girl is asking for ridiculous amount of money for extras
    agreed - it pays to know what the going rate for extras is

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Struth,
    If they want to ask for a stupid amount, the best way to haggle is simply say
    "sorry, but too much"
    Happened the other day, and she was quite sullen for the rest of the session.
    On the way out I spoke to mamasan and left.
    After lunch walking past shop back to my car, I saw girl leave with rotten look so I walked in,
    Yup, mamasan has fired her (seem I was 3rd complaint and that was enough).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t like to haggle either as it’s a mood killer but sometimes little head takes over the big head and after the session I’m like wtf I paid $100 for that??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123