Thread: Helen classy diamond

Helen classy diamond

Visited Helen twice at 42G. The guy who always greet me said he was happy to see me back. I have tried many girls here. All gems in their own right. Mimi and Maria were my favourites for a long time.

I have been a regular in the western area for the 160 per hour shops. Last two years found 42g the go to place for me. Trying to avoid the other shops. Those are really hit and miss.

Helen first encounter was two weeks ago... Picked her from line up. She was the last girl and she seems tall for me. Most Asian guys prefer smaller long haired girls.. but I thought I just give her a try. She turns out to be great! She is a good kisser and patient... Not the type that stick out tongue and block your mouth and rushed you to move on. She likes foreplay for sure. If you are a romantic lover... You will want to see her.

In the shower... She is attentive and service is gentle and caring... Bbbj and dfk etc... As you desire.

On the bed... Her body is all ready to make love. Slim and proportion, model body... No extra big boobs... Should be large B. No-fat thighs... Proportion long legs. Face is something like heart or apple shape... the short hair helps to give that heart shape look. She looks very classy... Not the cheap girl look.

We hugged and kissed standing for a long time. Lied in bed and cuddled more... She went on a bbbj session and did not want to stop... Switched to 69... Then we both were quite high... I had to get her to Dom up and start pumping... She says I am big and hard... But I think I am just above average. We in missionary for a while... I can tell she fully enjoyed it. I did too... Very passionate session.

I came very close to the bell. Just enough time and she told me we had nonstop foreplay, kissing and 69 for 40mins. Time flies... Have to book longer next time.

Went back for second session a week later. Booked in advance and this time was even more passionate. We basically never let each other go. All the way hugging and licking and kissing. Like lovers... She is definitely very reliable and dependable in terms of services and girl friend experience. You won't feel that she is faking or going through motion. She enjoyed my company as much I enjoyed hers.

Same thing... This time also close to the bell.. all worth the trip and every penny.

Helen should be kept a secret.

Nice AR, she's a great girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of my favourites

How was Mimi for you? Care to share your experience for Mimi

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Helen is back after a long break!!!!
    Helen is tasty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR thanks man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw helen this afternoon
    So wear a nice blue dress.
    She is hot as...

I had a session with her yesterday.

Try taking along some toys. She will go off like next weeks fireworks
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Helen is back.

Thats all I needed to know to head to 42G and treat myself to the best Diamond Service Ive experienced.

Helen is classy, beautiful, friendly and more than anything knows how to please a man.

One of the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone confirm if Helen's pussy is shaved or natural bush ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Smooth. Tight. Gorgeous and bald.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing