Thread: Amazing Amanda

Senior Member(無間使者)

Amazing Amanda

Been back to DOS a few times lately as things to be back on track again with a much better selection of sweet young ladies.
    And Amanda is no exception, a stunningly slim and beautiful smiley lady that just radiates sexiness from the time you meet her.

Only was able to get a 45 min slot due to her bookings, so we got straight to it with clothes off from the get go.

She says shes Mongolian, who knows for sure, she is certainly unusually exotic with a face and body that looks like it has been photo shopped it is so damn near perfect, apart from maybe slightly enhanced breasts.. didn't quite seem natural.
    Lovely bald pussy, but it was a look but don't touch policy there - but she did place it very close to to my lips, enough to bring my little man to full attention while she jerked me to completion.

No extras, she still new and learning but has already learnt how to tempt, tease and tackle tickle like a pro.

Banned
    When she appeared in the line up, she said she was Mongolian but somehow I couldn't see the Mongolian look in her. She was very friendly and spoke well in English.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She was listed as Indonesian initially then it was changed to Mongolian few days later, strangely.

Rather hoping she is Mongolian. One of my best b2b massage experience was from a Mongolian ML at previous 370 Pitt st shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know how Mongolians look, but this is probably a cover for some other nationality.
    I asked her to teach me some Mongolian but diverted the subject.
    She did understand my basic Mandarin though.

Anyway she said shes heading back to NZ this week, so catch her if she's on and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    She was listed as Indonesian initially then it was changed to Mongolian few days later, strangely.

Rather hoping she is Mongolian. One of my best b2b massage experience was from a Mongolian ML at previous 370 Pitt st shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post

I also remember a Mongolian ML who was amazing not only with her massage but also in bed after she decided to leave her massage job. She liked to ride horses in Mongolia. That says it all! Hope there are more allowed into our country.