Thread: Korean June

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Korean June

I hadn't planned on having a punt yesterday but I was browsing through the photos that N5M put up and June caught my eye, she looked so like someone I know that I went out there yesterday afternoon to see if it was her.

Anyway it was busy when I walked in and I asked the receptionist if I could see June for an hour, she said sure she's available now. She took me up to the room and told me premium $190 which I paid, I sat on the bed till she came in (it wasn't the girl I was hoping to see, but she is beautiful anyway the pictures of her are accurate). We showered together then hit the bed, she has small breasts with responsive nipples. As I went down for some daty she told me no as I only paid premium not diamond, I told her that the receptionist told me to pay for premium and if I knew she did diamond I would've paid...anyway, she made up for it in another way. Her bbbj was very good and I got the impression she liked doing it, she got me close a couple of times them dommed me up and straight into reverse cowgirl. Then she spun around to cowgirl for a while before jumping off and into mish with her ankles on my shoulders. She got this funny look on her face and covered herself with her hands so I'm pretty sure she came just a few strokes before me.

We lay there for a couple of minutes to catch our breath, I felt her pulsing, then a bit of a clean up and a good chat (her English is great). Her alarm went off but she just kept talking to me, eventually we hit the shower and I left very happy.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Korean June as NAri is back after a long haul break