Thread: Lisa - Perfect Punting Partner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lisa - Perfect Punting Partner

Lisa - Perfect Punting Partner

My first review, been visitor to this site for a few years

Was close to Rockdale for work, and gave the place a ring. A few new ladies here, and was told to come during the day if possible, when there are more available this week. The young man at the door showed me three women, including Lisa and Emily. Both had great smiles, and could have chosen either, but Lisa just had a sparkle in her eye when she saw me

Nationality: CHINESE
    Size: 6-7, C cup, slim body
    Attractiveness: very beautiful face, cheeky smile, long black hair, no tattoos, nice skin
    Approach: friendly, loved every minute
    Cost: $190/ premium

What can I say. With no intention of hyperbole, Lisa is a Perfect Punting Partner if she is your type
    Slim, lovely natural Cs, great attitude, and a price that is half what I would pay in some other shops (although Diamond may also be available)

As I had my shower, Lisa walks in, wearing sexy black
    First step in punting pleasure, she doesnt waste time with her own shower
    (she probably had one earlier, as when Im shower finished, she is punt ready). Love that

Straight to work, she introduces herself, and straight away is on her phone, with a speaker phone interpreting for her
    She is cute. No matter the language barrier, she wants to try conversation. My heart melts

Anyway, I just sit there touched at how good a punt can start. We are chatting in broken English for the most part, and she smiles
    "Nice to see you today" in an honest way. Chemistry ? Check !

So here I am, beautiful, nice big room with a huge mirror, and 1 hour to spend. This is living.

I remember lying on the bed, and Lisa lying next to me, gently kissing my cheek, my face, my neck, my shoulders, my chest, my tummy, my legs, then moving up to my middle. All the time she is looking up at me, with constant eye contact. We are both in the zone, and Im loving it
    BBBJ proceeds, and it is slow and deep, and before long my body is ready and willing and able
    Lisa kneels up, and her long black hair falls to one side. Her approach is straight forward, please f me

So far, maybe you can see why I say Lisa is the Perfect Punting Partner (again I am aware against overexaggeration)
    She is continually asking me the same question, please f me. And do we ever make love. She is has a neatly trimmed pussy
    We start with missionary, and she says in Chinese good good great. She is around 24, and she loves being close
    She also can take a lot of loving, and she is pretty tight too

She asks me for doggy, so again its Lisa calling the shots, which is a nice change. Again with doggy, she loves it, and I have a great view in the mirror
    She goes on top, and at one point she is jumping up and down on me, either for my pleasure or for hers - probably both

I suggest you see Lisa, and see her often. She is PPP and I wont use this term lightly
    Thanks to 485 Rockdale, and I will book my next appointment soon

Banned
    Shes available now!!!Come see her^^