Thread: Linda-Lovely girl with dedicated services

Jason456

Linda-Lovely girl with dedicated services

I visited this shop in September 2017. So this is one of those super belated reviews...

I noticed this shop on the forum. It seemed to be owned by the same owner as Sakura57. Went there one workday afternoon. Curside parking done. The shop was recently renovated and quite new. I was the only customer there and was introduced two girls. Cindy in her late 30s and Linda in early 20s. Chose the latter and off we went to a big room equippe with shower and spa.

Linda was from China and not very good at English. Her servive was above average though. After a short shower, I was seated on a chair and Linda kneeled down for a BBBJ. Nice view. Things then progressed to the king size bed. Continued with 69 and then missionary. She asked me to CIM but I did not make it the first time.

After a quick rest and some chitchat, I wa ready for the second shot. I indicated to her for some BBBJ and there she went. Satisfactory CIM in the end.

Their wechat has not been updated since last Oct. Not sure if they are still open now. But I am sure you can find Linda in Sakura57

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100