Thread: Unwilling to work

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unwilling to work

I'm visited no 5 many times and have many good experienced with the girl... Especially maria.. Only she can be compare with ginza girl...
    But today i have worst girl, its like she unwilling to work... I pay for $190/h but feel disappointed...
    She is Japanese sana... Pay for 1 hour but i leave early because she look doesn't want have sex.. And im try to be polite and tell her I'm gonna go somewhere...
    And this is my second times... 1st time I'm still think positive maybe she still new and shy... And second times still worst... I can get better service in china shop only $110/h but i like japanese girl...
    Even i have try yuka who just start and inexperienced.. But can give a good service...
    I try miki before and she have a good service...

Please no. 5...bring back japanese girl maria or at least some girl like her...
    Anyway...where's maria now?? She moved to other shop? Any information about her???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad luck bro..wait for 5M owner’s reply

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You saw her twice?!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    I'm visited no 5 many times and have many good experienced with the girl... Especially maria.. Only she can be compare with ginza girl...
    But today i have worst girl, its like she unwilling to work... I pay for $190/h but feel disappointed...
    She is Japanese sana... Pay for 1 hour but i leave early because she look doesn't want have sex.. And im try to be polite and tell her I'm gonna go somewhere...
    And this is my second times... 1st time I'm still think positive maybe she still new and shy... And second times still worst... I can get better service in china shop only $110/h but i like japanese girl...
    Even i have try yuka who just start and inexperienced.. But can give a good service...
    I try miki before and she have a good service...

Please no. 5...bring back japanese girl maria or at least some girl like her...
    Anyway...where's maria now?? She moved to other shop? Any information about her???
    Perhaps you can expand on what happened when you say she did not want sex

Did you talk to the shop about it ?

You have paid your money so the service should be given.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She gets a pretty good write up here but sounds shy and perhaps inexperienced which I like in a girl as I raise my game to try and bring them out of their shell.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-adorable-Sana
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She gets a pretty good write up here but sounds shy and perhaps inexperienced which I like in a girl as I raise my game to try and bring them out of their shell.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-adorable-Sana
    Pretty sure she's Asian only so no dice.
    I tend to prefer more experienced girls to avoid these sorts of issues, but I can see why you pervs might prefer it.

Any photos of her ?

Are punters paying for her Japanese cuteness ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry mate... Just finished my work today...

I mean... She has a good body and cute but when she doesn't want give you what you payed... You will feel disappointed right... I don't know it's happen to other customer or not..
    Maybe I'm too ugly for her so she unwilling give me a good service...
    But I'm pretty sure I'm not too ugly for other girl like shella from ginza when she asked my contact... Not to show off but just compare with her...

Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Sorry mate... Just finished my work today...

I mean... She has a good body and cute but when she doesn't want give you what you payed... You will feel disappointed right... I don't know it's happen to other customer or not..
    Maybe I'm too ugly for her so she unwilling give me a good service...
    But I'm pretty sure I'm not too ugly for other girl like shella from ginza when she asked my contact... Not to show off but just compare with her...
    Hi... call me or message me 0498 000 382
    Jerry...

Jerry
    I will talk to you
    Smiles
    Shane