Thread: Help from Blossom Ladies after Cattle Class Travel.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Help from Blossom Ladies after Cattle Class Travel.

Hello everyone and happy new year to all my brothers other there.

I have been travelling a fair bit during the Christmas and New Year period. The travelling in cattle class within budget airlines had certainly taken a toll on my body. Came back to 40+ degrees Sydney heat wave with a sore back and a pair of blue balls led me to multiple visits to Blossom hahaha... This review will be just a brief one as I had too many visits within the last 6 days.

Tiffany - Visited Blossom on Monday with a sore back. Got Tiffany for an hour. Tiffany is known to have great massage skills and on top of that offers B2B too! An experienced pair of hands soothed out the tightness in my lower back and her pair of puppies released the tensions of Junior hahaha...

Lumi - This young masseuse is looking more attractive now with that body hugging uniform and she seems to have lost some weight too. She is not reviewed much but I love her massage and given that she is only 19 years of age... there is a certain rawness kind of attractiveness in her service. YMMV but I love taking Spanish lessons from Lumi though and she too soothed my lower back and Junior.

Elley - Once again great massage skills from this lady. Very experience I would say in terms of her massage skills. I extended 30mins just to have her part 2 completed as I didnt want her part 1 to stop!

Miko - This Spanish princess is hot as hell at the moment. I was lucky to get a slot with her. Nothing about her has not been said on this forum and everything is true! I just wish that she will stay around !

Bonnie - Another hot girl at Blossom. I managed a 30mins session of fun only with her yesterday and well... served me right for trying too hard. My back is fucked again ahhaha... but it was worth it... her innocent look while giving Spanish is ... Gold!

Ok... I am going to head down to Blossom again for a session with Tiffany today.

I must say this though... To be fair, most of the ladies above such as Tiffany, Elley, Lumi and Miko are good masseuses with more than competent massage skills. The tickle tackle part is just bonus for me at the moment as I have a fucked dup lower back.

Til next time! Punt Safe!!

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Hi Catiness,

Glad that we can help you. Tiffany is waiting for you now.

Bella xoxo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop is getting hotter... Must pay for a visit soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just finished a session with Tiffany today... Great massage as usual and a very satisfying B2B too...

It's quote remarkable how honest Bella is in her recommendations when being asked about the service level of each gal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds good !! Will have to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Just finished a session with Tiffany today... Great massage as usual and a very satisfying B2B too...

It's quote remarkable how honest Bella is in her recommendations when being asked about the service level of each gal.
    And Bella has been spot on in reporting Cup Sizes as well......... haha