Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PussySliding...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    And what's the name for when you hug the girl from behind and your cock slides between her legs and she moves her ass front and back? Also pussy slides? Got once from 278 club when shower together with the girl. It was so so So good I was asking it is in? The girl laugh said of course no... Embarrassed....
    Is that called Italian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxidonga View Post
    Is that called Italian?
    Yup! Correct. Titty fuck - Spanish Butt fuck - Italian NO penetration of course!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Butt fuck - Italian NO penetration of course!

Oh that is so good... Your little brother need to be hard stiff of course and the feeling is just amazing....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Italian is great but works only for the strong willed man, a little of waist adjustment and you're in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by davies1520 View Post
    Pretty quick way to contract syphilus though, or one of the others. Drug resistant clap, anyone? Try and explain that to the family.
    Yeah imagine telling the family. I can't imagine it because I am not married and I have no kids. Easy choice to make when you enjoy various ladies on a regular basis, I wondered what I would do when I got married etc. That's when it occurred to me - DON'T GET MARRIED DUMBASS. Problem solved.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Yeah imagine telling the family. I can't imagine it because I am not married and I have no kids. Easy choice to make when you enjoy various ladies on a regular basis, I wondered what I would do when I got married etc. That's when it occurred to me - DON'T GET MARRIED DUMBASS. Problem solved.
    Haha, great solution devo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    What a legend. Well said. Since i dont have a family and gf yet thats why i'm still punting, but when i have a partner, *pray to god* i dont punt. Contracting an STD to partner for your adventure is just not right.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234