Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are so many chinese/thai prostitutes studying in Australian universities

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Lots of Aboriginal descendants state Jan 26 is Aborigines national sorrow day. Not really all sunshine and rainbows, so true.
    The only sorrowful thing is we still keep harping on about this shit. Who cares what has or hasnt happened as it is all debatable. Fucks like you that continue to try and find the next new problem to create or divide people are the problem. How about just take the day to celebrate being Australian no matter how you got here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So much have been spent in trying to improve their lives, but if they continue to waste those resources on booze and drugs, lazying around expecting free money from the Gov on the basis that the land belongs to them, then there is no pity for them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Are you kidding me?...You find this surprising?

Here is why they come:

1) You are considered in high regards if you have a degree from Western/English-speaking countries.
    2) It's easy to get a job if you have a degree from Australia/USA/UK because you will know English and Chinese.
    3) You can go up the career ladder if you have Master Degree from Australian/UK/US universities.
    4) To get PR and stay in Aus: Right now, there are only two developed countries where you can get Permanent Residency rather easily - Australia and Canada.
    Canada is dead cold.
    5) They are not fond of (some even hate) their own country: less freedom, economic turmoil, less career prospect, economic inequality, lots of other issues.

As to why they go into prostitution:

1) They soon realize they can't make $12,000 semester fee doing odd jobs.
    2) Australia is just way too fcking expensive; they just haven't done their research beforehand.

As to whether it's good idea to study in Australian Universities:
    My answer is No. There are way cheaper and better universities in US. Plus there are thousands of universities spread over 50 states. You are bound to find one that is cheap and good enough. US colleges are more fun with clubs, fraternities, sororities.
    dude, China is the place to make money now, not Australia.
    Australia is good to work as WL/ML as it's legal and good money, for anything else, go to China.
    Chinese dudes are filthy rich, especially from big cities in China.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    The only sorrowful thing is we still keep harping on about this shit. Who cares what has or hasnt happened as it is all debatable. Fucks like you that continue to try and find the next new problem to create or divide people are the problem. How about just take the day to celebrate being Australian no matter how you got here

Fucks like you keep thinking shits , right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Guys calm down. All this mud slinging and country bashing in a sex forum is probably off topic. Seem like it all started when bc generalized stuff about china and just exaggerated the negatives. In reality, there are good and not so good stuff. They are developing at a fast rate so it comes at a cost. But we should not forget they did achieve some unprecedented things in history like lifting humongous amount of folks out of poverty line. But they are still a developing country so comparing to.a developed country isn't going to work. There alot of bad shit from all countries so everyone take a step back and chill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes enjoy ladies from all over the world.
    Many ladies are wonderful but alas one bad apple gives everyone a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    I appreciate the fantasy of fucking actual university students but I've found it perculiar as to why do they come to an Australian university.

Universities in china isnt even that bad. Their top universities shares similar global ranking to Australia's top universities. Im sure with the number of Chinese universities she couldve found one that suited her. Isn't there a lot of universities in china?

Whats the secret story behind wanting to study in Australian/overseas universities so bad?
    PERMANENT RESIDENCY - the Australian university business model of attracting overseas students would instantly collapse if the government ended this rort.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    I'm not sure what you think is debatable????
    We European colonists did invade the country of a people who had been the sole occupiers for 50,000 years - that's a fact - if you don't understand this then I suggest you get educated !!
    Does this mean we can't 230 years later try to find a common purpose as a multicultural society ?? No .. of course we should strive for that together.
    But we also shouldn't forget history ... a smarter person than me said "you don't know who you are .. until you understand what you are not .."

So BongKong by your logic we should forget and stop "harping on" ....
    - Anzac Day
    - Jewish genocide by the Nazis
    - Pol Pot/ Khmer Rouge killing millions of their own people
    - The Boxer Rebellion in China
    - The Trail of Tears in Cherokee USA
    Etc

I say "forget that shit" at our collective peril if we aspire to be just and accretive members of the human race.

I appreciate the fantasy of fucking actual university students but I've found it perculiar as to why do they come to an Australian university.

Universities in china isnt even that bad. Their top universities shares similar global ranking to Australia's top universities. Im sure with the number of Chinese universities she couldve found one that suited her. Isn't there a lot of universities in china?

Whats the secret story behind wanting to study in Australian/overseas universities so bad?
    PERMANENT RESIDENCY - the Australian university business model of attracting overseas students would instantly collapse if the government ended this rort.

double post - delete

I didn't invade anywhere...
    I'm not aware of any living 250 year old aboriginals....
    Might be time to get on with it perhaps?

yes, bad connection - sorry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    That, and their family is well enough to send them to Aus, but maybe not so well enough to support a comfortable life for them.

Also, their top uni only accept the best of results from their gaokao, and you should know its insanely hard, making Aus's HSC like childs play. Not many could achieve such grades enough to get them in. Aus uni however is all about $$$, you got average result and so so English, you are welcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dufour View Post
    I'm not sure what you think is debatable????
    We European colonists did invade the country of a people who had been the sole occupiers for 50,000 years - that's a fact - if you don't understand this then I suggest you get educated !!
    Does this mean we can't 230 years later try to find a common purpose as a multicultural society ?? No .. of course we should strive for that together.
    But we also shouldn't forget history ... a smarter person than me said "you don't know who you are .. until you understand what you are not .."

So BongKong by your logic we should forget and stop "harping on" ....
    - Anzac Day
    - Jewish genocide by the Nazis
    - Pol Pot/ Khmer Rouge killing millions of their own people
    - The Boxer Rebellion in China
    - The Trail of Tears in Cherokee USA
    Etc

I say "forget that shit" at our collective peril if we aspire to be just and accretive members of the human race.
    Well said, DuFour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    dude, China is the place to make money now, not Australia.
    Australia is good to work as WL/ML as it's legal and good money, for anything else, go to China.
    Chinese dudes are filthy rich, especially from big cities in China.
    Name one westerner or one western company that has ever succeeded in China?

They are filthy rich because because they are orders of magnitude more corrupt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Lots of Aboriginal descendants state Jan 26 is Aborigines national sorrow day. Not really all sunshine and rainbows, so true.
    Lol, as if you give a fuck about Aboriginals. You're just using some 'whataboutism' as a way to win an argument. Spare me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
    Name one westerner or one western company that has ever succeeded in China?

They are filthy rich because because they are orders of magnitude more corrupt.
    Lol this post is bonkers. plenty of western companies had success in China selling cars or fried chicken like GM, Volkswagen or Yum brands.

There are rich entrepreneurs and business people in China because it's a booming economy and there are actually business savvy people in a country of over a billion people. Maybe stick to the medical topics where you dun speak as much B.S..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Lol this post is bonkers. plenty of western companies had success in China selling cars or fried chicken like GM, Volkswagen or Yum brands.
    Well I mean, if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Is GM succeeding in China or are its joint ventures with Chinese companies succeeding?

Clearly you have no idea how foreign companies access the domestic Chinese market. After the Chinese side of the joint ventures have taken as much IP from GM as they need to operate the business themselves, GM will be barred from the market. These companies are not succeeding in China, they are being tolerated by the CCP temporarily until local competitors can be brought up to speed through forced technology transfers.

Foreigners like you or I, can't even invest into Chinese companies directly (A shares), it's completely closed to foreigners. Yeah you could invest though a dodgy holding company or H shares, but just look what happened to Alibaba shareholders when Alipay was a subsidiary. Jack Ma literally just shifted the ownership of Alipay from Alibaba to his own personal company Ant Financial (supposedly to comply with Chinese law) and the foreign investors (including Yahoo) had no legal recourse.

Maybe you should stop talking b.s. you have no idea what your talking about.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
    Well I mean, if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Is GM succeeding in China or are its joint ventures with Chinese companies succeeding?

Clearly you have no idea how foreign companies access the domestic Chinese market. After the Chinese side of the joint ventures have taken as much IP from GM as they need to operate the business themselves, GM will be barred from the market. These companies are not succeeding in China, they are being tolerated by the CCP temporarily until local competitors can be brought up to speed through forced technology transfers.

Foreigners like you or I, can't even invest into Chinese companies directly (A shares), it's completely closed to foreigners. Yeah you could invest though a dodgy holding company or H shares, but just look what happened to Alibaba shareholders when Alipay was a subsidiary. Jack Ma literally just shifted the ownership of Alipay from Alibaba to his own personal company Ant Financial (supposedly to comply with Chinese law) and the foreign investors (including Yahoo) had no legal recourse.

Maybe you should stop talking b.s. you have no idea what your talking about.
    Lol please, spare me with the shifting of goal posts and backtracking. You asked if any western company was successful in china and clearly there were. Who cares if they were joint ventures with a local company or not. They still made profits. Of course, if you want to do business in any country you gotta abide by their rules. GM sold more cars in china at one point than in US. Obviously they were happy enough with the deal and were successful in their business there. Not to mention Yum brands started out as a sole venture in china from the US.

And yet Yahoo got a great deal out of a small initial investment whichbIt sold half back for about $7.6 billion in cash and preferred stock in 2012. Considering the company was going downhill and worth less than their Alibaba holdings at the end, they got out of that with a handsome profit. If anything, it was their investment in alibaba that saved them from being bought over earlier before the inevitable happened.

Stick to med stuff and less bs please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast