Thread: My new jap girlfriend MISA

Senior Member(無間使者)

My new jap girlfriend MISA

Been meaning to write this for awhile but been busy with family stuff. Had a few hit and misses at PPP my regular joint, especially the chinese girls..... might look good but the service is generally all mediocre in my personal experience, just never satisfied with the exception of a very selected few over the years.

Anyways, ventured there again few weeks back with no bookings, got shown 4 girls of which 3 are chinese hahaha... and 1 japanese. Didnt want to take no risks so i went with the japanese Misa. Reception guaranteed me 100% girlfriend experience and that is enough for me. She looks very young i'd say probably anywhere between 19 to 22, baby face and innocently attractive like a girl you'd bring home to see mum lol, white skin, about 158cm tall B cups with a nice firm booty, so far so good. Paid for the hour and off we went.

Once we got inside the room, she wasted no time in making me feel like i was about to make love to my highschool sweet heart all over again. She giggled as she asked for my name while slowly undressing me, asking how my day was so on so forth. Definitely can feel the 100% GFE already. She was sweet, innocent and extremely accomodating as we slowly undressed each other for shower.

Shower time! rubbed soap all over my body while grinding and teasing my little brother, giggling and splashing water on my face lol. She definitely made me feel young and unexperienced. Not long after, she dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock. At this moment, i realised to never judge a book by its cover.... she was intense, experienced and skilled... exactly opposite of what she seems from the outside. Long story short, almost blew in her mouth but i managed to stop her and i wanted to save it for later haha. Amazing foreplay for a amazing session ahead as i thought to myself.

The blowing continued once we got on to the bed. maintaining eye contact and her occasional giggling in between the blowing got me going!! i felt like i was in high school again!!! afterwards, i turned her over so return the favor, she was wet and i stuck my tongue inside and licked and licked until her moaning filled the entire room. To be honest, didn't know if it was real or not but it was enough for me hahaha, my ego was over the roof!!! and my little brother was yelling for some penetration.

Slapped on the dommy and straight into the cowgirl position as i caressed her firm B cup titties. She leaned down to embrace me in a sensual DFK while i pummeled her pussy. We changed to doggy and i continued my thrusting, pinning her down like a innocent and helpless little girl as i had my way with her. I wanted to cum in her mouth and so i did. Sprayed my cum all over the inside of her mouth as she sucked me dry. I felt euphoric and young.

After all that has been done, she asked me if I wanted round 2 as I still had about 20 or so minutes left but I was exhausted and just wanted to relax so we cleaned up and had a amazing conversation with each other talking about life and all sort of random shit. She expressed interest in whatever I said whether real or fake, I couldn't give a fuck TBH because regardless it was accommodating and I felt as if I got the whole package in terms of looks, service, attitude and Girlfriend experience from beginning to end.

Looks 7-8/10 depends if u like that innocent young looking type
    Service 10/10
    attitude 10/10
    GFE 11/10 lol
    return factor 10/10

Thanks and be nice to her

Banned
    Great review BTL — thank you.

I like PPP. Had a session there earlier this year with Japanese Asako. Just wow.

I often wonder if she’s still there, retired, or if she’s moved onto another shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time not see Asako, i think maybe she retired. But i tried Sakura days ago, quite good

Shop Owner
    Misa on this week Tuesday Thursday and Saturday from 2pm!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Great review BTL — thank you.

I like PPP. Had a session there earlier this year with Japanese Asako. Just wow.

I often wonder if she’s still there, retired, or if she’s moved onto another shop.
    She's still around, somewhere. Last I spoke to her, she's on holiday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I dun think asako works at PPP anymore. Haven't seen her in the roster for ages

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well I didn't say PPP

Shop Owner
    ***UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT*** NEW PRICE STRUCTURE

Silver Service/Girls
    20 Minutes - $80
    30 Minutes - $110
    45 Minutes - $150
    60 Minutes - $180

Gold Service/Girls (Booking Special)
    30 Minutes - $140
    45 Minutes - $190
    60 Minutes - $240

Diamond Service/Girls (Booking Special)
    30 Minutes - $170
    45 Minutes - $240
    60 Minutes - $310
    90 Minutes - $450

Add our wechat pyrmont200 or pppyrmont

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi pyrmont200, when is Japanese Misa working again, thanks......

Shop Owner
    Misa will be here everyday for this week only. ring for booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is her photo real? She looks like a real stunner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Well I didn't say PPP
    If not PPP, can you say where?

Shop Owner
    Misa is here everyday this week