Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viet RnT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by appless View Post
    How is sun city? Looks new. I normally just go to tokio opposite it.
    Nice, clean, new rooms. All equipped with a sink. Dare I say, relative to the shitty decor everywhere else, somewhat tasteful. I say relative though and only if your care factor about decor is above zero. On the two occasions I visited, the line up was all Viet girls, a couple of whom, including reception, I recognized from past visits to 196 Clarence. Was not dissatisfied on either occasion. That said, I would still take Tokio over its neighbor. Japanese girls are in a different class.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    Nice, clean, new rooms. All equipped with a sink. Dare I say, relative to the shitty decor everywhere else, somewhat tasteful. I say relative though and only if your care factor about decor is above zero. On the two occasions I visited, the line up was all Viet girls, a couple of whom, including reception, I recognized from past visits to 196 Clarence. Was not dissatisfied on either occasion. That said, I would still take Tokio over its neighbor. Japanese girls are in a different class.
    If u get the right Japanese girl..yes they are a lot better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That new shop opposite Tokio called the council on June when they opened to try and take out the competition.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's good enough reason for me not to go back. What a betrayal to peace loving punters.

Banned
    How childish Ming ?
    All i have to do is turn off computer for 10 mins
    and new ISPN number
    Anyway i am doing reviews on your major advertisers
    http://www.hookerlooker.biz/forum/
    Check Raybo review on BC Massage
    I will be adding Bella Massage , QVB and i will be
    spamming the internet on this Whaling character.
    You shouldn't have listened to Raybo and made him
    you CL. This is my full time job now.
    You will lose all your advertisers.
    And you will be bottom of the chalkboard
    Raybo is to blame for this. Raybo shouldn't have
    gloated. I will be hitting all the major punting sites

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    196 Clearance St all viet... Body like viets too
    Round firm ass.... I was able to DATY ml. But only some.
    Be nice to them
    Think it's 197 Clarence St
    Its a great shop!
    Loads if Viets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post
    Think it's 197 Clarence St
    Its a great shop!
    Loads if Viets
    Oh really? Once turned up before 4pm and only two girls available and they were not Vietnamese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try again
    Def mostly viets
    Usually 6 on
    Perhaps the other 4 were all viet!
    Though I did have a great all last week who was Korean. Will post AR soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    That new shop opposite Tokio called the council on June when they opened to try and take out the competition.
    if true thats dumb of them to do that. tokio could do the same to them as payback

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    how are the rooms like? the walls go all the way up? haven't seen a viet ml or wl before, tempted to try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    if true thats dumb of them to do that. tokio could do the same to them as payback
    There are 2 sides to the story as I heard Tokio already did it first but I dun know who story is the truth.

Of course Tokio would be annoyed by the shop opening as it would take customers away but also brings more attention to them. Tokio were quite discreet by having their cover business Venulapis running and signage saying venulapis. Now there are big signs saying Sun City Relaxation centre visible from the street. I would suspect some customers would no longer want to go to Tokio in case people saw them and thought they were going to Sun City.

The owner of Sun City maybe didn't realise Venulapis was actually Tokio. It would be a dumb idea to open across the hall from another rnt so maybe they thought it was a beauty salon since venulapis have Groupon deals.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    how are the rooms like? the walls go all the way up? haven't seen a viet ml or wl before, tempted to try.
    Yes, walls all the way up and rooms big and very private.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There are 2 sides to the story as I heard Tokio already did it first but I dun know who story is the truth.

Of course Tokio would be annoyed by the shop opening as it would take customers away but also brings more attention to them. Tokio were quite discreet by having their cover business Venulapis running and signage saying venulapis. Now there are big signs saying Sun City Relaxation centre visible from the street. I would suspect some customers would no longer want to go to Tokio in case people saw them and thought they were going to Sun City.

The owner of Sun City maybe didn't realise Venulapis was actually Tokio. It would be a dumb idea to open across the hall from another rnt so maybe they thought it was a beauty salon since venulapis have Groupon deals.
    Sounds more reasonable Tokio did it first under guise of a legit biz. I overheard few months back when I was in Tokio of a salesman talking to them about these machines. Think it's for their legit biz. Whole thing sounds complicated. might have to dig deeper to find the truth. I have no idea of the behind the scenes between two competing shops.. Competition is definitely getting tougher these day though.

Yes, walls all the way up and rooms big and very private.
    Thanks for the info. Keen to try now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    Seriously most new shop owners are dumb fucker these days.....

Remember in the old days when massage shop are more concentrate in certain area. The busiest and biggest shop owner arrogantly but rightfully said: "John, I love more shops open around me cos there will be more people come to the area to punt and I am always their first stop. There is no need for infighting between shops cos the number of punter we get in this area now can feed enough jobs to the quietest shop in the area." This is actually confirmed by the small and quiet shop owner. Everybody wins every body happy. Those days are gone.....

One popular ML I know making very good money in a few well know shops. She decided to buy a massage shop. It happened that a few ML working in the shop are my friends and they all said the shop was shit but now even worse. The market is worse and the new ML owner does not know how to run a shop. To add oil to the flame she is very good herself that staff lost jobs to her since all regular follow her to the new shop decided to stick with her rather than other girls in the shop. I ask her why you go through all this shit and end up making less money. She excuse is seeing her bosses making all the money from her job and just sit there while she work her ass off, she decided to buy this shop and reverse the role. How dumb.......
    You have to however give her credit for having the gusto and entrepreneurial chutzpah to give it a go. Which shop?

The aggregation analogy is proven. A small start up coffee shop/ nascent indie chain (Seattle) noted that coffee sales and patronage exponentially increased once a Starbucks moved very close to them. They smashed Starbucks on the individuality , service and consistency of coffee and capacity to shift offers based on trend customer demand interaction etc... they then went to establish a successful small chain of shops targeting Starbucks 😅

QVB for some time had 1a 1b across from each other . Don’t know if it was good or bad, though they are now sgl entity. As an aside I’d suffest they’re decor in need of a little upgrade

Anyways back to Viet R n T

One fave who I was building good raport now left/retired and with a recent revision of service offer at 84a hampden, with another who was becoming one of my regulars , I’m on the lookout for a new good shop and preferably private .

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    You have to however give her credit for having the gusto and entrepreneurial chutzpah to give it a go. Which shop?

The aggregation analogy is proven. A small start up coffee shop/ nascent indie chain (Seattle) noted that coffee sales and patronage exponentially increased once a Starbucks moved very close to them. They smashed Starbucks on the individuality , service and consistency of coffee and capacity to shift offers based on trend customer demand interaction etc... they then went to establish a successful small chain of shops targeting Starbucks 😅

QVB for some time had 1a 1b across from each other . Don’t know if it was good or bad, though they are now sgl entity. As an aside I’d suffest they’re decor in need of a little upgrade

Anyways back to Viet R n T

One fave who I was building good raport now left/retired and with a recent revision of service offer at 84a hampden, with another who was becoming one of my regulars , I’m on the lookout for a new good shop and preferably private .
    Yes, that’s correct, a little competition can generate more business, if one thinks otherwise, he’s not a business material !

There’s even a Chinese saying to encourage this : 盛行盛市

Look at any suburbs, when there were one or two restaurants around, they struggled to survive, now that there are more than 50, diners have to join the queue to get seated !

So it depends on what girls she has working for her to get busy.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12