Thread: Anna - first day Newbie and a Squirter. My lucky day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Anna - first day Newbie and a Squirter. My lucky day.

Well it had to happen sometime. After seeing about 2,000 girls over the years and DATYing about 90% of them, today I get my first squirter and a complete newbie into the bargain. Doesn't get much better than that in my books as I love DATY and I love new girls.

Went to 7 Cowper St, Granville and Linda the owner told me that she has a fresh, first day Newbie. Anna. Here is her photo.

Anna is a really lovely, 25 year old Chinese girl. She was dressed in a short, gold dress and has a great figure, beautiful face and hair, amazing B or C Cup natural tits with a tattoo on the left one and when she said hello I had an immediate erection as she is gorgeous and I just love fucking a fresh newbie.

I paid for one hour and had a shower. Anna speaks a bit of English and when she was getting undressed I was looking at her beautiful body as I showered and I liked what I saw. Young and firm with a nice trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and she started by kneeling next to me and kissing my nipples as I play with her hair and breasts. She has lovely tits, natural, firm but soft. Just great. I lie down and Anna starts a soft and gentle bbbj. Firstly concentrated on the tip of my cock and then licks my balls and shaft. I reach to touch her swaying breasts as she kneels in front of me and sucks. The session is going very well.

I lie Anna down and feel her pussy which is still a big dry so I quickly remedy that by licking it. Anna loves DATY and she lies back and plays with her nipples as I get her aroused. Always a good sign when the girls do that. When she is wet I dom up and start fucking her in mish. We kiss, DFK and Anna is really getting into it now. Like a first girlfriend experimenting as she is new to the game. She is a beautiful fuck, GFE not PSE as you would imagine from a newbie and as I fuck her in mish she reaches down and starts massaging her own clit, I fuck her slowly and within a couple of minutes she cums with my cock deep inside her.

The best was yet to come. The squirting.

After she was rested for a couple of minutes we try a few different positions. Side saddle, doggie which she was uncomfortable with and cowgirl which she seemed to enjoy as I lay still and she fucked my rock hard cock with her tight wet pussy muscles.

She seems a bit tired by now so I gesture to her to lie back and relax. I open her legs to expose her fresh, newbie pussy and lick her. At first she seems unreceptive as she has only just cum a few minutes before and I was going to stop but thank god I continued as I was about to get one of the best treats of my long punting career.

I lick her clit, slowly at first and then up the tempo. Anna is making all the right noises. Just as she is about to cum, GUSH, out it comes, the first squirt, filling my mouth. I continue to lick her pussy and as she cums hard, GUSH, GUSH, GUSH, the liquid shoots out and pours all over my face, my mouth and the pillow that her arse is raised up on. It really pours out, like a cupload of liquid. I loved it, just loved it. Hot fluid all over the place.

The pillow is drenched. We look at the pillow cover and half of it is soaking wet. I take the cover off and throw it and the drenched pillow on the floor.

Time is almost up. Anna says she is really sleepy. I tell her to close her eyes and lie down and I wank a good load all over her tits as she dozes underneath me. I have worn the poor girl out on her first day.

After I have shot my load on her beautiful chest we both shower together. I tell Anna that she is one awesome girl and that she is a great fuck. We laugh at her squirting and as we leave the room she takes the pillow with her and chucks it in the laundry and gets a fresh one.

Anna is an awesome girl. I will definitely see her again and I hope she stays in the industry after her first day on the job.

Nice one Anna.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    She squirted straight into your mouth and over your face. You would have been very excited. Not every girl does it.