Thread: Apple - beautiful girlfriend experience.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Apple - beautiful girlfriend experience.

I saw Anna at 7 Cowper St yesterday and before I left, Linda the owner showed me a photo of Apple, a new girl starting today, so today I went back and saw her for one hour.

Apple is in her late 20's. Very attractive and she offered a nice GFE so I took it nice and slow. She is a quiet girl, pretty, long, straight, shiny black hair, a friendly and relaxed nature and she is happy to lie back and be pleasured and she appreciates a slow build up.

Here is a real photo. I think she is pretty.

I started off giving Apple a nice massage and straight into DATY. She has a hairy pussy but it is very clean and a nice, chunky mound to chew on and lick. She seemed to enjoy DATY and she gets very wet and moans a lot, building up the heat as she gets more aroused. I grab a dom and enter her in mish. Apple has a lovely tight pussy, you can feel the muscles inside it as you fuck her.

I fucked Apple in mish, side mish and then lying down doggie. After a bit of fucking I lie her down again and lick her to her first orgasm and get the "you are No1" comment for my efforts as she spasms to a nice orgasm. I let her rest for a minute then ask her for doggie. I enter her wet, hairy pussy. Her tits are swaying underneath and I reach round and play with them as I fuck her. I lick her pussy from behind, enter her again, up the pace and fuck her doggie style to another orgasm. She rubs her clit and fingers my balls as I plunge deep into her. Once warmed up she becomes more PSE than GFE.

The hour is nearly up so I fuck her some more on the bed and give her some more DATY until she can't take it anymore and she pushes me away.

I really enjoyed fucking Apple. I love her hot face and she offers a nice relaxed service, like making love to your girlfriend by the log fire on a cold winters day......except today it was 40c in Granville.....but you get the gist !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews