Thread: Bobo - party girl. Hold on for the multi coloured disco ride of your life.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Bobo - party girl. Hold on for the multi coloured disco ride of your life.

Went to 7 Cowper St Granville today and saw the line up. Chose Bobo as she is naturally busty, has a good figure and an attractive face.

Wow. Bobo is a real party girl. Hardcore punters will know the type. Coloured disco lights flashing on the ceiling, wireless speaker music pumping dance tunes, Bobo dancing provocatively as we get undressed, feeling her pussy, rubbing her tits, licking her lips, telling you she is horny to fuck. No holding back with this girl. She knows what she wants and you know as soon as you enter the room that this girl is going to service you to within an inch of your life.

Bobo is Chinese, in her 30's, good C Cup natural firm breasts, fully shaved delicious, orgasmic pussy, good figure, nice arse, long black hair and is very attractive.

Here are a couple of photos:

After the shower I lie on the bed, Bobo is dancing around the room. I am fully erect and she starts off giving me an awesome bbbj. She wiggles her arse about as I watch her sucking. I finger fuck her pussy. There will be no respite for the next two hours. She sucks really well, deep, soft, hard, licking tip, you name it, she knows it and you get it.

After a good bbbj I lie her down and start some DATY. Bobo has a very orgasmic pussy. It is fully shaved and very soft and velvety to lick. A beautiful firm clitoris and after a few minutes of DATY she is telling me that she is very horny and wants a fuck. She climbs on top in cowgirl and then proceeds to ride me, rubbing her clitoris hard against me until she orgasms with my cock deep inside her. The build up to that orgasm was amazing, it took her about 10 minutes of slow and hard cock fucking with her on top and I could feel her rising slowly to the orgasm as she rode and squeezed me to massage her pussy muscles and clit. An amazing feeling when a girl is so relaxed that she treats your rock hard cock like a human orgasm making machine.

As you can imagine with party girl Bobo, the fucking is off the charts. She has none stop energy. I booked her for one hour then extended for two and apart from a quick halftime shower we fucked solid for those two hours. Every position I could think of until I ran out of ideas. She does get tired occasionally but I would lie her down, lick her pussy or finger her and she would rise to the occasion again and ask me to fuck her again. Non stop PSE action and I mean non stop. You need energy to keep up but I gave as good as I got, returning each serve with my best forehand.

Bobo is very orgasmic with a sensitive pussy that really heightens her senses as she fucks and as you lick her. You can feel her enjoyment as you pleasure her. She had two orgasms whilst fucking and one from DATY. I love an orgasmic WL.

We finished off the session with me fucking her hard in lying down doggie and then just as I was about to cum I flipped her over into mish and shot a good load over her ample bosoms. She has really great tits for a girl in her 30's, a 20 year old would be proud of them. Totally natural, perky, firm but also soft. I played with them almost constantly for the two hours that we were together.

I would really recommend Bobo to punters who like a party girl or to inexperienced punters who want someone to show them the ropes and a good time. Bobo knows her way around a mans body, she is very attentive and hard working in the room and has non stop energy. Today I was her match and we pretty much fucked each others brains out until we were both done.

I had a rest afterwards with Linda the owner and sat in the garden having a coffee and a chat with her and busty Lucy who I have reviewed before. Lucy is an awesome girl. Best and biggest tits in Sydney and such a kind soul. She fed me Tim Tams and almond biscuits as Linda and I chatted. I fucked Lucy yesterday at Club 10 Guildford and have seen her about 8 times now, each time just gets better.....anyway I digress.

As we drank coffee, Bobo was straight back in the room with another customer. These girls work hard for their money, never forget that.

If you do see Bobo, come armed with your game face as you will need it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    8E6B2BDE-3CE5-411C-9176-5E9D3C3BC17A.jpgBobo on today booking welcome
    Bobo sweet girlfriend service
    8E6B2BDE-3CE5-411C-9176-5E9D3C3BC17A.jpg
    Last edited by 7cowper; 08-02-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What days does Bobo work?

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome