Thread: AKI nice japanese gfe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AKI nice japanese gfe

Having success previous with Japanese girls, decided to try this one out. First impression was she not an absolute stunner, probably just average looking but her shyness was a definate turn on. Aki is new to this industry and this shows from the beginning in setting up the room and in the shower. She is helps with good clean all over, including a shower blowjob which went on for a good 5 mins, this helped to make my young soldier very clean!

Again helpful with the drying off and straight into some LFK. Really like how Jap girls give such a good vibe and GFE feeling, hard to find this with other nationalities i find. Onto the bed and she asked what did she want me to do and simply just indicated to do more of then same and asked for more kissing, she seemed very happy to hear this and the LFK quickly turned into much more passionate DFK. She begain stroking down below as well which was a complete turn on. with the closer kissing, was able to get a better look at her. Face wise she is not an extreme goddess, but passable. Age wise would say definately over 25, but hard to tell how much beyond. My hands got wondering to her downstairs and it was nice a wet already, she didnt mind some soft fingering and actually kissed deeper which was a good reaction. Wanted to taste this japanese pussy and gave her some daty, very clean, tasty and pink downstairs Asked if she was able to cum like this but she said its very hard for her in this environment, so suggested we move forward with some penetration. On with the glove and we started with missionary. She said she likes having sex and was feeling good so far. Pussy was a nice tight fit and could feel her muscles also contracting, during missionary plenty of more DFK and moaning, the occasional look away as if she was in her own dream, but her hands were constantly bringing out bodies together in embrace. Very nice GFE feel, yet able to take a good hard pace also, it was amazing. Would have blown quite easily, but wanted to try a few more positions with this babe, asked her to go cowgirl. Amazing view with her on top, her breasts are probably B-C? but they were naturals which is always miles better than any plastics. She was giving a good deep grinding on top and i just lay there to enjoy the moment. Wanted to try also doggy so after a while we switched and as she dismounted, her pussy rubbed onto my thigh and it was pretty wet, so seemed shy but i wanted to feel exactly how wet and gave her some more finger action. She was moaning and kissing non-stop now while i was slowly fingering her, she got really worked up this time and said lets fuck. So we skipped doggy and went back to missionary, this time she was rubbing herself on the outside while handled the back and forth movements. With her other hand she was pretty much wrapped around my neck and non-stop DFK, she said she was going to climax and just let her go for it. Eventually she came and let out a few large moans and then the shy looks. I was still inside her and could feel the slow after contractions, she said she wanted me to also climax.

Suggested we end with a good deep blowjob and asked if CIM was okay, she said yes without any hesitations. Got into a standing position and asked her to do her thing. Just like in the shower before, she goes almost all in, she is able to do a bit of deep throat also. She tried some gagging on her own initiative but it was very brief, so she may need some more experience in this area. But her mouth and hands very quite pleasing and gave her a indication that I was ready to unload. She continued with the deep blowjob, even after a few squirts she still continued on. Actually she seem not sure whether to stop and clean up or continue, i told her it was nice feeling and she just continued on Eventually it subsides and she sure swallowed it all as she asks me if it was good? Told her she was amazing and she giggled and thanked me for the compliment. No rush to clean up, we just lied back and cuddled for a while. She said that the session was better than she expected and asked me to come see her again next time. As time was running out, suggested we shower and managed to get that blowjob cleanup again, she just seems keen on pleasing. A very nice session with a typical GFE jap girl, treat her nice gents.

Face = 7.5/10
    Body = 7.5/10
    BBBJ = 9.5/10
    Sex = 9/10
    Overall = 8.5-9/10 very nice GFE girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't see her on the roster...when was this??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    End of last year and early this year, saw her twice as she provided excellent gfs. Hopefully she will make an appearance again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyabs View Post
    End of last year and early this year, saw her twice as she provided excellent gfs. Hopefully she will make an appearance again.
    Does she swollow everyone’s cum or are you a particularly handsome young guy.
    She sounds good if you what a girl that swollows but if you like DFK I wouldn’t go there smokers breath yuck garlic breath not nice but cum breath 🤪😖

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    agreed with most of what the OP said except

Her breast are A to B cup only

Definitely new to industry but willing to please.

My fore play with her in 6 9 position made her sweat and cum

If you want GFE then Aki is a must to try

She is here today!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42