Thread: C Taylor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Taylor

After two months on the road, finally made back to Sydney.
    Check the Ginza roster to see if Taylor is availble, bingo txt Wilson and book for one hour of catch up session. Easy as pie.
    Taylor met me at door, plenty of bros have reviewed her, big real boobs and body is built for sex and pleasure.
    She help me undress, just like a real concubine. We then hopped into the shower where she gave a good and relaxing wash followed by a nice slow bj.
    The hopped on to the bed for a a bit of chat and catch up with what happened in last few months.
    After a little bit of exploring each other's body, she proceeded to give me one of her mind blowing DD, which almost send me over the edge.
    It was so good, I totally gave up on BJ and thought I better repay her in kind and gave her some serious DATY action. Man, she got some nice and soft abalone perfect for some serious Lassie action.
    But one of her great skill was the body slide, where she has total control and know how to use her real D boobs to rub me in all the right place. After a while, my little one bro just couldnt hold on anymore and signal to me "Hey big bro tim to dom the gear and I am going in!" So popped the condom on in record time and start to pound that soft ad wet pussy, it felt like a warm glove massaging my little bro. After 15 mins of serious poundng, I blew my loadn Taylor and I collapsed into a hot and sweaty heap.
    WIR, what do you think? Returned many times already and it will be another amazing and over the top girl from Ginza to drag me away from taylor.

happing punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    taylor is great from what i remember. she's one of the favourites at ginza for punters.