Thread: Edda - GFE massage happy times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Edda - GFE massage happy times

Guys. I found a gem today! It was my first time at 14 Concord but it will not be my last.

Edda was amazing. She is definitely worth a shot if any of you bros happen to be near by.

Maybe I got her on a good day but her massage skills were A+.

Looks: 9/10
    Massage: 8.5/10
    Part Two: 9.5/10
    GFE: 10/10
    Cheekiness: 10/10

Such a funny, cheeky, happy amazing woman. Haven't had a punt like that in a while. Left the place smiling ear to ear. Worth every dollar.

Well done 14 Concord!

edda: new gorgeous girl, from china,very pretty and sweet. great massage and skills. 艾达:可爱甜美,性格乖巧,温柔细腻。

This girl Edda ? Sounds like one of those slim girl with a or b Cups ?

Glad to see that you had a great session !

For my love for big tits I probably have been missing out in seeing other hot girls with smaller boobs, but those are my favorite types, what can a man or should I say, a breasts lover do ?

Hard to visit Concord these days, anyone have intels on this Mimi??

mimi:little busty princess. alluring EE cup, great attitude and service. 童颜巨乳,细心体贴,态度一流。

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's a perky C at best.

Sorry bro!

No intel on mini from me unforunately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any contact info for this shop? name? phone number? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CurioPunter View Post
    Any contact info for this shop? name? phone number? Thanks!

TEL:85406871

ADDRESS: 14 BURWOOD RD CONCORD

WECHAT: BURWOOD14

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichisama View Post
    She's a perky C at best.

Sorry bro!

No intel on mini from me unforunately.
    Thanks Keiichi san,

I guess we would be hard pressed to find another Rebecca, the Spanish and services Queen !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi AhLungor, I have tried Mimi and although your experience may vary, I did not find Mimi very impressive. Sure her tits are big but she is quite inexperienced, so you will need to take full control and she wouldn’t let me cum on her tits, so not a complete Spanish experience.

I will say though that she is a very horney girl, which may have led to other pleasures had I wanted to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastaman View Post
    Hi AhLungor, I have tried Mimi and although your experience may vary, I did not find Mimi very impressive. Sure her tits are big but she is quite inexperienced, so you will need to take full control and she wouldn’t let me cum on her tits, so not a complete Spanish experience.

I will say though that she is a very horney girl, which may have led to other pleasures had I wanted to go there.
    Brother Rastaman, I have never tried this Mimi myself, I simply stated that she was advertised as very busty and if the shop is convenient I would have tested her out but wasn’t to be, and I doubt that she would be as good as Rebecca anyway.

I only tried this shop before because my good friend Jessica was running it so love to give her some support but now she has moved to Randwick running a legit shop successfully, I just wish her all the best.

Well then , 14 Concord, only if I’m in that area now and who knows when ?

Ps, an inexperienced busty young girl, sounds like a challenge for me........ haha, but only if Jessica would have been there to train her to let me have my Spanish way........lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I only tried this shop before because my good friend Jessica was running it so love to give her some support but now she has moved to Randwick running a legit shop successfully, I just wish her all the best.
    Which shop is Jessica running Ahlungor?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys,

I just wonder very much that the receptionist said that our shop does not provide any erotic massage, so why they keep posting epigamic description for their technicians. I really do not understand it. To my knowledge, the young girls are always not strong enough to provide a relaxed massage.

Thanks,
    Tom_Sun