Thread: Sugar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sugar

Checked out the roster before I go, there are 2 targets for me, Sugar and Lucy. So give it a go.

Simon opened the door for me. I haven't seen linda during the last few visits. After few "hello" words, he introduced the girls to me. I am interested in 3 of 4 girls, but picked Sugar this time, because she is happy and the last one to come in. But I have put Lucy and Cici in my wishlist.

You can see the pics of Sugar on the website ( sugar | 7 Cowper - Brothel & Massage Parlour ). They are real pics. Nice D cup and Slim with pretty face.

After the paper work, close the door and start some hug and kisses. She got smooth skin. She help me take off the clothes, I undress her slowly as well. That is so intense. After I take off her bar, my heart jump out. What a beautiful nipple, D cup tits with long and suck-able nipple. Also the nipple is so sensitive, getting longer and longer while you play it well. I feel like I can play it for a whole night.

Jump into shower, she start singing while clean me up. I like happy girl. I give her some kiss and lay down to the bed to wait for her. She jump onto me and give me some french kiss">DFK. I let her sit on me and suck my favorite part, NIPPLE. Her tits is so soft, I catch each side hand by hand and put the nipple together. Yes, you can put both nipples into your mouth. What an amazing treasure from her. After awhile intense nipple playing, she give me BBBJ, ball licking, also DT. Her DT skill is good, just enough pressure on my Bro. I have to stop her after few DT and ask her if I can CIM. She is quiet. I guess she is undecided. That is fine, I don't like to force her to do anything she doesn't like, because it will ruin the connection between us.

I lie her down, and massage her pussy with hand while my mouth on her nipples. I never stop playing her nipple the whole session. After a few minutes pussy massage, she is turned on since she is keep asking french kiss">DFK and I can feel the intense from her. Also the pussy is getting wet. I know it is time to DATY. I raise her pussy up to my mouth and keep hands on her tits. The almost shaved pussy is so delicious, juicy and sensitive. She keep moving her legs and moaning, I have to overpower her and keep her pussy on my mouth. After few minutes DATY, my cheek is wet by her pussy juicy. She keep asking me to fuck her. I have a look the time, Ok, it is time to finish it.

We start with MISH while I keep kissing her neck and lips. Change to cow girl, that is the most amazing view while my mouth keep sucking her sexy nipples. Turn her around and Dogie. it is also amazing view from the mirror, you can see her nipples keep smash the bed, so intense. Give up to the Dogie. She is keep moving pussy muscle after I cum. She seems not have enough. I think her next customer will be in trouble. LOL.

We hug on the bed, I mean I hug her from the back like she is my GF. Of course my hands on her nipples again, she keep moving her bottom to induce me. I wish I bring the pill and play with her again. Show together since the time is up.

Highly recommend for people who love
    slim busty girl
    love nipple playing
    DATY
    DT

I love it a review that is not 4 years old!!!!!

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Sugar on today booking welcome. Today we have new students Cici very beautiful young fresh and juice booking welcome
    Cici after review

New new new
    Name: Cici
    Height: 162
    Weight: 54
    Waist Size: 8
    Bust Size: DD Cup
    Nationality: Taiwan

Services: GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long black hair. Sweet pretty.
    Cici after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ung-and-pretty
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Bro I am not a supporter of this place but I do think that as you are from another establishment you should not comment on the oposition unless it is positive or something that directly is wrong and effects you. Not good for your business.

You should remain positive at all times!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Hay bro, I did make a mistake to post it twice because I didn't think it work at the first time.

I will make sure will do the same for your shop

BTW, your shop's star Wendy sounds yum, definitely will make a visit for her.

Shop Owner
    I had a long night and spoke without thinking , Yes both her and Monica are quite special they all are
    Cheers
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service