Thread: T Coco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Coco

Establishment : Asia Aroma Massage
    Address: 318 B Military Road Cremorne 2090
    Phone : 02 99539966/ 0414 226 989
    Service person: Coco
    Rates : $70/60 min + $50 NHJ

Pretty girl with good body, probably B cup(not sure, only my second RnT and was with my high school sweetheart for 15 years until fairly recently). Coco has braces, I got a mate that’s into that but me not so much. Asked upfront about extras and she offered NHJ/50 or bodyslide/bj/80. Didn’t ask if bbbj or cbj as braces scared me lol. Gave pineapple for NHJ.

Part 1 was nice massage with teasing. Asked if I could touch her and she said yes. Got about 25 mins in and asked her to take her clothes off, she ignored. I don’t know if I’m in the wrong here but I kind of expected her to be naked the whole hour. Tbh I was a little paranoid about it because my only other RnT experience(different place) I just let it play out and got a 55 min back massage and 5 min topless HJ. So didn’t want to get ripped off this time so I just turned over. She gave me a face massage, didn’t get the hint until I stopped touching her bum. She starts a leg massage and I ask her to take clothes off again. She asks if I want hj now which I say “yes please” and she gets naked.

Part 2 good hj with oil as I play with her clit, she gets more enthusiastic and tells me I have good size and “you wank everyday?” lol. I cum pretty quick as it’s the first time with a woman in about a year and a half. She blocked the cumshot with her forearm, little disappointed as I like to see how big the shot is and it was kind of like she didn’t want cum on her. Anyway, finishes time with more massage. Time up, shower, say bye and leave.

Summary: Good massage, a little awkward but might be my fault. Probably won’t return as after reading this forum I think I’m more after a FS which I can get for the same price as body slide/bj. Would probably have been better experience if I just let it play out but it was alright. They have a GFE rating on their posts here of the girls but I wasn’t offered if they do do it. I am out of shape maybe why.

Next review will be popping the FS cherry! Thanks for reading.

Banned
    Thanks baby of your compliments and review of Coco
    Please come again as we have different girls daily for your enjoyments

Banned
    ...Part 1 was nice massage with teasing. Asked if I could touch her and she said yes. Got about 25 mins in and asked her to take her clothes off, she ignored. I donÂ’t know if IÂ’m in the wrong here but I kind of expected her to be naked the whole hour...
    Many punters would like to see their MLs get naked as early as possible. The problem is many MLs don't want to do it and will remove clothes when they do HJ.

I find Thais are more likely to ignore your request to remove clothes early unlike Chinese MLs. The only exception for Thais is when you become a regular and she knows the drill to get her clothes off early. In any event, you have every right to ask a ML if she could accommodate your request. Don't feel embarrassed at all. If you want clarity ask the girl at the beginning of the session when she will remove her clothes and keep an eye on it to ensure she complies with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdanglyballs View Post
    Establishment : Asia Aroma Massage
    Address: 318 B Military Road Cremorne 2090
    Phone : 02 99539966/ 0414 226 989
    Service person: Coco
    Rates : $70/60 min + $50 NHJ

Pretty girl with good body, probably B cup(not sure, only my second RnT and was with my high school sweetheart for 15 years until fairly recently). Coco has braces, I got a mate that’s into that but me not so much. Asked upfront about extras and she offered NHJ/50 or bodyslide/bj/80. Didn’t ask if bbbj or cbj as braces scared me lol. Gave pineapple for NHJ.

Part 1 was nice massage with teasing. Asked if I could touch her and she said yes. Got about 25 mins in and asked her to take her clothes off, she ignored. I don’t know if I’m in the wrong here but I kind of expected her to be naked the whole hour. Tbh I was a little paranoid about it because my only other RnT experience(different place) I just let it play out and got a 55 min back massage and 5 min topless HJ. So didn’t want to get ripped off this time so I just turned over. She gave me a face massage, didn’t get the hint until I stopped touching her bum. She starts a leg massage and I ask her to take clothes off again. She asks if I want hj now which I say “yes please” and she gets naked.

Part 2 good hj with oil as I play with her clit, she gets more enthusiastic and tells me I have good size and “you wank everyday?” lol. I cum pretty quick as it’s the first time with a woman in about a year and a half. She blocked the cumshot with her forearm, little disappointed as I like to see how big the shot is and it was kind of like she didn’t want cum on her. Anyway, finishes time with more massage. Time up, shower, say bye and leave.

Summary: Good massage, a little awkward but might be my fault. Probably won’t return as after reading this forum I think I’m more after a FS which I can get for the same price as body slide/bj. Would probably have been better experience if I just let it play out but it was alright. They have a GFE rating on their posts here of the girls but I wasn’t offered if they do do it. I am out of shape maybe why.

Next review will be popping the FS cherry! Thanks for reading.
    Nice AR thanks for those intel of Coco, was planning to see her as her photo look stunning. Is that her real photos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coco is hot! Never got pass the CBJ tho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many punters would like to see their MLs get naked as early as possible. The problem is many MLs don't want to do it and will remove clothes when they do HJ.

I find Thais are more likely to ignore your request to remove clothes early unlike Chinese MLs. The only exception for Thais is when you become a regular and she knows the drill to get her clothes off early. In any event, you have every right to ask a ML if she could accommodate your request. Don't feel embarrassed at all. If you want clarity ask the girl at the beginning of the session when she will remove her clothes and keep an eye on it to ensure she complies with it.
    Appreciate the tips, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NKOTB View Post
    Nice AR thanks for those intel of Coco, was planning to see her as her photo look stunning. Is that her real photos?
    Thanks. Real pics I think but I’d say she’s a little bit darker skin so they may be a little bit filtered or it might be different lighting. I know some Asian guys care about the skin tone. She has a nice shaved pussy but didn’t get wet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdanglyballs View Post
    Appreciate the tips, thank you

Thanks. Real pics I think but I’d say she’s a little bit darker skin so they may be a little bit filtered or it might be different lighting. I know some Asian guys care about the skin tone. She has a nice shaved pussy but didn’t get wet.
    Fantastic, thanks for sharing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shop roster descriptions are similar to 227 Broadway …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Amy’s picture real … looks too good to be true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Thanks for the update and relevant info
    Met Coco and she has good cheerful personality I reckoned

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Good morning boss Archer 😂
    Met Coco in person, beautiful and tall slim lady
    Any chance for Italian?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

Yup, once they are comfortable with you, they will be more accommodating

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good morning boss Archer ��
    Met Coco in person, beautiful and tall slime lady
    Any chance for Italian?
    ‘Tall slime lady’ - autocorrect is a killer. What’s Italian?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    ‘Tall slime lady’ - autocorrect is a killer. What’s Italian?
    😂 thanks mate for pointing out the error will corrected soon
    Italian - Penis rubbing between butt cheeks
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Good morning boss Archer 😂
    Met Coco in person, beautiful and tall slim lady
    Any chance for Italian?
    Hi Leslie
    Don’t scare our girls 🥹naughty boy
    You already have Spanish now Italian and more European coming?
    Please look after our girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good interactions from shop’s management
    The fun continues lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    �� thanks mate for pointing out the error will corrected soon
    Italian - Penis rubbing between butt cheeks
    That’s great, not heard that one before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How’s Coco doing nowadays as not many bumps up reviews
    Probably busy with customers