Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do you have a gf/wife/partner? if so, how do you find time to punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)

do you have a gf/wife/partner? if so, how do you find time to punt?

i was a regular punter with regular places that i go to every now and then. however since having a solid gf who lives with me, i have no opportunity to continue punting in terms of time. i usually go for massages rather than full service. as fun as a full service can be, in my opinion, a tickle and handsy rnt gives me more enjoyment than full service based on my experience. sex is too intimate that i prefer to share with my gf. i love my gf and will marry her, but the fun from rnt is quite different and something that i have tasted before which is hard to fully ignore.

for the punters with significant others, how do you find time for a relaxing massage? i find it difficult now to go for a massage after work or weekends. i know i should be appreciative that i have gf who cares for me, but damn i miss a good massage every now and then.

any suggestions? or would u care to share ur tricks/secrets? thanks~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about during your lunch break? Or do you both work close to each other and have lunch together too?

Banned
    Go for couple massage and enjoy the thrill

Quote Originally Posted by borock View Post
    i was a regular punter with regular places that i go to every now and then. however since having a solid gf who lives with me, i have no opportunity to continue punting in terms of time. i usually go for massages rather than full service. as fun as a full service can be, in my opinion, a tickle and handsy rnt gives me more enjoyment than full service based on my experience. sex is too intimate that i prefer to share with my gf. i love my gf and will marry her, but the fun from rnt is quite different and something that i have tasted before which is hard to fully ignore.

for the punters with significant others, how do you find time for a relaxing massage? i find it difficult now to go for a massage after work or weekends. i know i should be appreciative that i have gf who cares for me, but damn i miss a good massage every now and then.

any suggestions? or would u care to share ur tricks/secrets? thanks~
    Ditto to most of your sentiments mate.

And yes, it would be hard to find time when your other half knows all your schedules.

Time off from work would be the only way man ! Like a lunch time quickie (My kind of deal) or if you can get away from the office like a sales calls or meeting or whatever!

Or you can go to a “legit” massage place with your gf and both have a massage or foot massage so that she is not suspecting and then you work your magic or establish a regular to see if you can score some happy ending there as well !

If you are in the Eastern suburbs say near Randwick, I know just the right place for you.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Great idea!

Go to places like the Chequers on Goulburn St and have a massage with your gf in the same room - legit only. Then send the two MLs away and then you and your gf can give each other a very happy ending or simply just make love !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reasons to leave work early : a dentist appointment, pick up relative from airport, appointment with a broker, mechanic... List goes on

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    This is what I do, as people often ask me how I find the time to punt almost daily.

Buy a motorbike. You then ride it a lot in your free time and pop into a brothel as part of your all day ride.

Get a flexible job

I only work 4 days a week.

Get a job where you are out and about a lot. You go to a meeting, stop off at a brothel on your way back to the office

Have a trusting wife who does not spy on you and has no interest in your finances.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Having a partner and finding the time to punt is not hard....
    What's hard is finding the time and energy to punt when you have a babies and young kids to constantly be looking after!
    They wake up real early and need your full attention until about 9pm. By which time most massage joints nearby are closed and it's a bit difficult to find an excuse to go out after dark.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    My wife told me to punt so there for its not an issue I just don't rub it in her nose.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    What's hard is finding the time and energy to punt when you have a babies and young kids to constantly be looking after!
    They wake up real early and need your full attention until about 9pm. By which time most massage joints nearby are closed and it's a bit difficult to find an excuse to go out after dark.
    Take the Bub for an early morning walk at 5am when it wakes up and pop into the brothel. The receptionist can watch the baby and the baby is too young to tell mum what you did.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You need to have 2-3 sport/hobbies that you are obsess with. I do sport 4 nights a week plus 2-3 hours on Sundays. So If I leave a bit early and have a quick 'sport" massage session , no one is ever going to suspect it..... Other than that, start going drinking with your mates and bugger off a little early....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Take the Bub for an early morning walk at 5am when it wakes up and pop into the brothel. The receptionist can watch the baby and the baby is too young to tell mum what you did.
    Speaking from personal experience are we?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tell me you are joking.
    That is not only weird but highly inappropriate.
    You gotta seriously draw the line.
    It seems like punting has been so integral to your life that you have forgotten to think what is wrong and what is right.

Please note that this is not a personal attack or that I am trying to be a saint.
    I have nothing against you but taking a baby to your shop is just something that would never ever cross my mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    How about during your lunch break? Or do you both work close to each other and have lunch together too?
    No we don't. Actually, I'll be starting a new job just south-west of CBD soon so that might be an option but still need to consider travel time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    haha every man's dream...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ditto to most of your sentiments mate.

And yes, it would be hard to find time when your other half knows all your schedules.

Time off from work would be the only way man ! Like a lunch time quickie (My kind of deal) or if you can get away from the office like a sales calls or meeting or whatever!

Or you can go to a “legit” massage place with your gf and both have a massage or foot massage so that she is not suspecting and then you work your magic or establish a regular to see if you can score some happy ending there as well !

If you are in the Eastern suburbs say near Randwick, I know just the right place for you.

Cheers
    You are truly the master of massage places in Sydney ahlungor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Reasons to leave work early : a dentist appointment, pick up relative from airport, appointment with a broker, mechanic... List goes on
    is that how you do it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is what I do, as people often ask me how I find the time to punt almost daily.

Buy a motorbike. You then ride it a lot in your free time and pop into a brothel as part of your all day ride.

Get a flexible job

I only work 4 days a week.

Get a job where you are out and about a lot. You go to a meeting, stop off at a brothel on your way back to the office

Have a trusting wife who does not spy on you and has no interest in your finances.
    Buying a motorbike - not out of the question since i was planning to get one for my new job. can't trust transport nsw anyway.

Not sure if my job will allow me to get out and about...maybe next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    this pretty much sums up the lives of all my mates with kids. haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by needsomespice View Post
    You need to have 2-3 sport/hobbies that you are obsess with. I do sport 4 nights a week plus 2-3 hours on Sundays. So If I leave a bit early and have a quick 'sport" massage session , no one is ever going to suspect it..... Other than that, start going drinking with your mates and bugger off a little early....
    i quite like this idea since i play soccer regularly...but a sweaty after sports massage won't be nice for the masseur

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast