Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How to get extras

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Mate I am surprised by the question. You seem to be experienced punter amd your earlier posts are about BBFS also. Probably your question is not how to get this service. But maybe how to convince someone who does not
    offer the BBBJ or FS like a massage lady to do this for you.

The trick would be the same when you were a child and got someone to let you play with their favourite toy. You talked nicely to them and won their trust. Sometimes it can be as simple as just asking for it. Other times you may have to repay them few times. I personally choose the girl for the service. For me BBBJ is never a deal breacker. If the girl does it herself the surprise element is good. However I am always worried of picking up sti. These girls may be taking at least 10 dicks every week.

Maybe you should share your experience or recommend some girls who are good at the BBBJ. So some of us can try them out once the lockdown is over.
    OP's post was over 3 years ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    Hi guys!
    Always been going to WL shops.
    I'm interested to venture into the ML shops and try to get these extra extras...like BBBJ and even FS.
    I've read some posts on this forum where guys have achieved this and I'm just curious to know what are your techniques?
    Thanks mucho!
    The only way to get extras is to get the girls to like you.

You'll save money getting them free while the rest have to pay for them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    OP's post was over 3 years ago
    Hahah here I am spreading my wisdom. I should have realised as the person starting the thread has not been active since 2020.

But could be worthwhile for us simple folks if other guys also share their strategy. Just be nice to WL is not enough and we all know it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567