Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: chatswood NURU massage with top model top service, real pic,no doubt more discount 0416239388

Banned

sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
    Fiona
    24 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy.
    With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
    When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful
    WORKING: only wednesday
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY / SATURDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    IMG_2111.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    IMG_2400.jpgIMG_2114.jpg

Banned
    Apple
    Very Young girl, busty girl.
    working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING
    IMG_2591.jpgIMG_2592.jpg

Banned

sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Apple
    working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING
    IMG_2591.jpgIMG_2592.jpg
    shelly
    📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
    22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon.
    Top model.
    WORKING : only on Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm. ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )

Banned

Cool sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Nana
    working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 23yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, I use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes. massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY
    WORKING: ONLY by booking .TOP MODEL

Banned

Nana
    working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 23yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, I use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes. massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY
    Sammy 100 % real pic

Sammy – Sexy Venus. Eurasian, 165cm, Size 8, GG cup, angel face and devil body. She will bring you to paradise!
    Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment.
    She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage (Extra $80) and Spanish (Extra $40) – WORKING WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY/ SATURDAY ONLY.

Banned

]Sammy 100 % real pic

Sammy – Sexy Venus. Eurasian, 165cm, Size 8, GG cup, angel face and devil body. She will bring you to paradise!
    Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment.
    She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage (Extra $80) and Spanish (Extra $40) – WORKING WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY/ SATURDAY ONLY.[/
    IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Banned
    Nana
    IMG_2628.jpgIMG_2629.jpg

Banned
    shelly
    📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
    22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon.
    Top model.
    WORKING : only on Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm. ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )
    IMG_2546.jpgIMG_2547.jpg

Banned
    shelly
    Top model.
    IMG_2546.jpgIMG_2547.jpg

Banned
    ]Sammy 100 % real pic

She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage (Extra $80) and Spanish (Extra $40) – WORKING WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY/ SATURDAY ONLY.[/
    IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Banned
    ]Sammy 100 % real pic

IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Banned
    Sammy 100 % real pic

IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Banned
    Sammy 100 % real pic

IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Banned

Cool sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Sammy 100 % real pic

IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg
    LuLu
    23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 170cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
    With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
    When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful
    WORKING: only MOnday / Saturday

Banned

LuLu
    23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 170cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
    LuLu

Banned

Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.

Banned

SEX gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.
    shelly
    SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
    24 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.
    Top model.

REAL PIC

Banned
    LuLu
    IMG_2457.jpgIMG_2460.jpg

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast