Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: chatswood NURU massage with top model top service, real pic,no doubt more discount 0416239388

Banned

Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K }* 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/* big*eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will* shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP*erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .
    call 0416239388 for booking
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K }* 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/* big*eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will* shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP*erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .

Banned

LuLu, 20 yo size6. 163cm. c cup. Very nice , cute sweet girl. Attractive face . Good company, she have charming big eyes,slim body, call for more info. top masseuse, erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service.very sweet and sexy. . Real personality. Gorgeous. Professional masseuse ,no doubt. Don’t miss out, she will make you very happy, sexy juicy girl, nude massage full service available for you guy.

Banned

Banned

LuLu, 20 yo size6. 163cm. c cup. Very nice , cute sweet girl. Attractive face . Good company, she have charming big eyes,slim body, call for more info. top masseuse, erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service.very sweet and sexy. . Real personality. Gorgeous. Professional masseuse ,no doubt. Don’t miss out, she will make you very happy, sexy juicy girl, nude massage full service available for you guy.

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
    I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
    I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
    Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.

Banned

Banned

24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
    I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
    Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

CHINESE 20year old, D CUP 161CM. magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!
    call 0416239388 to book

Banned

Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.

Banned

SEXY BUSTY GORGEOUS~  ⭐️ She have big boobs , DD cup. Chinese, size 6 164 cm , 25 yo, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service with magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast