Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LISA - Amazing Skills - Amazing Service - Amazing Girl !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

LISA - Amazing Skills - Amazing Service - Amazing Girl !!

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, beautiful shape (wtf? seriously, just check out her photo)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE, Makes time disappear so fast, you'll think your nuts stayed in the Delorean !!!

Prelude:

Lisa has been on my "to-do" list ever since she and I participated in the MMFF session we had with BC and Eva in early January. During that session, I concentrated on Eva and her beautiful luscious lips for three-quarters of the session and never really had the chance to hit it off with Lisa. Lisa works only Wednesdays at 244 so I had a bit of planning involved and this certainly wasn't going to be the usual "punt" in any sense of the word. I had the pleasure of Lisa's company for the MMFF session, but now I wanted her for the whole hour to myself! Lisa is a stunningly beautiful woman (see photo below). I will get that out of the way now. Angela and Shane are awesome hosts, ably assisted by Maggi, the day receptionists. Angela asked me if I was interested in seeing Lisa again last week. She told me that Lisa thought that I was a lot of fun because of the awesome MMFF session we had. Really, it didn't require much thought on my part. I agreed and Angela booked me in to see Lisa almost a week later! Without blowing smoke up your ass, punters really do need to come to 244 to try the selection of girls here. Each day the roster is different and there are a variety of girls on to suit your taste!

Review:

I arrived at 244 a few minutes late.. you know... peak hour traffic and that sort of stuff. I did the courteous thing and I rang ahead and spoke to Maggi and explained I would be a few minutes late and she assured me that everything was fine and that Lisa was awaiting my arrival. I buzzed in and was greeted by Maggi who immediately let Lisa know that I had arrived. Lisa came out to greet me and I was about to do my usual European style that involves lighty kissing the back of a girls hand.... Lisa would let me have no chance at this... she walks straight up to me, wraps her arms around my neck and greeted me like I was her long lost lover !! We had a bit of DFK in the reception area before Lisa took a hold of my hand and led my upstairs.. and into the same room that we had that awesome MMFF session in 4 weeks earlier!!

I was already rock hard just thinking about it, and Lisa wrapped her arms around me again and proceeded to DFK me on the spot! She then suggested that we take a shower together and so, the fun times began....
    Lisa had me hop on the bed and she had a very cheeky smile on her face as she gave me a bit of a cat bath... all over... when she nibbled and caressed her way down to the little fella, well, lets just say he was standing at attention and saluting her in grand fashion !!! Lisa teased her way around down there and then proceeded to give me an awesome BJ that involved lots of wet slurping, sucking, twisting her tongue around with the highlight being when she DT me and
    used her throat muscles to stimulate the head!! This got a bit too exciting and I stopped her for a moment and asked her to flip around for 69 action... man, Lisa was WET and excited ! (Not as much as I was at this point!). 69 was proceeding nicely, started to give her a bit of rimming and she started to reciprocate in kind!! Her tongue was going lower and lower, stimulating the sack and then the skin between the sack and crack got the very tip of her tongue and this started to send me a bit over.. had to slow down... must not blow.. must not blow! Meanwhile Lisa had worked her way back to the old fella and was giving me some special attention.

I asked Lisa to slow down as I had no intention of blowing my load so quickly... Lisa laughed, slapped my ass and flipped back so we were cuddling each other face-to-face. We laid on our sides our bodies touching the entire length.. from our lips to our toes! Lisa looked me in the eyes and put her hand behind my head and took control of the kissing - she started with gentle erotic kisses as our bodies caressed each other and she started to get more and more forceful over a period of a few minutes and she was really going hammer and tongue (literally) into our DFK session. Meanwhile, I was getting a bit of a pussy slide that while exciting had me concerned that I was going accidentally enter her in the excitement. However, I didn't have to worry, somehow, she had slid a dom onto me and, in my excitement of the blood rushing to my head (both of them!) I didn't notice it go on - what a skill! She must have seen the panicky look on my face and when I explained that I thought I was about to go bareback by accident, she giggled and slapped my ass again.. hard! (reminded me of our earlier MMFF session where she was slapping my ass and grabbing my nuts as I was going hell for leather on Eva ).

Lisa.jpg

Now, Lisa is a very beautiful woman and she mounted me in CG and I discovered something completely unique... Lisa's pussy muscle control was so strong, that as she was sitting on top, she almost made me blow by not even moving!!!! What-the-fuck???? I was gazing up at her wide eyed while she gazed down with her cheeky smile and she leaned down on top of me, her beautiful soft breasts pressing against my chest as she gently DFK'd me while not moving down there. This was absolute heaven!!! I don't know how long I lasted in this position as it was as if time stood still for me while Lisa was having her way with me. Finally, I was about to blow, Lisa must have felt the throbbing rock solidness about to blow and she hops off me to let me calm down again.

She flipped over and I started to pound away in mish as I reciprocated the DFK efforts and she started to softly moan.. very softly... I am not into FOAM, or PSE moans. Unfortunately, this, and her continued pussy muscle control, tipped me right over the edge and I thought I was going to fill 3 or 4 doms!! I leaned back, all proud of myself, Lisa looks at me, looks down, whips off the dom and give me a quick wipe. I was still rock hard so Lisa, fantastic girl, took me in her mouth and continued the session with another awesome BJ. I looked at the clock.. thought fuck 15 min down 45 to go.. hang on.. WTF?? Realised that I didn't see the clock properly and it was actually 45 min down and 15 to go! I gently took Lisa's face between my hands and stopped her from giving me more of the awesome BJ. She looked at me with a questioning expression and I reassured her that it was absolutely perfect .. proceeded to gently kiss her while holding her perfect face between my hands and laid her on her back. I slowly kissed my way down her body and proceeded gently nibbling and caressing my way down her entire body. I must break in here and state that I would have loved her to continue her BJ, I was running out of time to get her off as well. This to me is the most fun part of the session is getting the woman to cum as well. I finally got to her lovely pussy and started the pointy end of the business. I discovered that when Lisa is really excited and is about to come, she goes very quiet, with tiny little panting moans. I was actually wondering if I was going to get her to cum because she was fairly silent! She suddenly grabbed my arms and her body started shaking and shuddering and her soft moaning got a tiny bit louder. She smiled down at me and said "thank you". She was about to get up but I had my arms completely entwined in her legs and continued to gently lick and caress her.. .. she finally stopped me and I got up, and down she went on me again!!! She got me rock fucking hard, laughed and pointed to the clock.. fuck, we had gone way over time! Quickly showered, Lisa being a very bad girl by teasing my cock and even going down on me again while we showered..

Bad girl Lisa!!

Conclusion:

Fuck me... what can I add here? Lisa was every bit of that super sexy woman I remembered in our MMFF session. 1 hour with Lisa is not enough.. next time, I will book for 2 hours and, yes, there will be a next time!
    Lisa is super horny, takes control of the session and DFK's the way she wanted to... I was literally just along for the ride! She has super muscle control !!
    Gentlemen, please remember that Lisa and I had what I would describe as a great connection and had a lot of fun together, if you are fortunate enough to go through half of what happened to me, it would be well worth it! As always, remember that YMMV !!
    Thank you Angela for reminding me that Lisa is working Wednesdays and thank you Lisa for, well, being you!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Thanks Rock Bunny have you being taking literary classes
    Speech has some serious competition
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Thanks Rock Bunny have you being taking literary classes
    Speech has some serious competition
    Shane
    Shane, could post some decent photo of her please?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one Assandlegs

Now it is my turn to do her one on one next. Sharing is caring.

We need to line up our next MMFF as well. Perhaps Shane will join in to get a break from receptionist duties. Releieve some tension.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    A Paddington superstar
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Lisa back Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Lisa back Wednesday
    I have a hankering to get me some Lisa!!

Rock bunny just drop in on Wednesday

Lisa here tomorrow

I think I will be as well.....
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Speech should be here as well working out timing

Lisa here tomorrow

Lisa is here today

Lisa is looking for you Rockbunny

Lisa and RB to be continued next Wednesday...

Shop Owner
    RB ????? an acorymn
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Shop Owner
    I am stupid Rock Bunny
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by 244 Desire Massage View Post
    I am stupid Rock Bunny
    lol.. you even came up with the name !!

Shop Owner
    Sorry long day drop in and see Autumn this girl has real potential so pleasant
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Lisa back Wednesday

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast