Thread: Sakura Albion rd

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sakura Albion rd

Tried here for the first time a few days ago and left very impressed. I was greeted by a familiar face who set my heart a flutter as denizens of YI who know her can no doubt attest. To my dismay she refered me to another girl who was also cute in a young student type of way. For those who have'nt been here its a 2 story brick house with the lower floor converted to rooms and a shower. The rooms r nice and clean with i think bigger than average and quite comfortable tables. Portable A/Cs in windows provide a cool retreat but blow directly on u when your lying on the table and r quite noisy, but these minor issues quickly faded once she came into the room. After a friendly exchange of names she started her massage and straight away i knew she knew what she was doing. It was an hr of bliss with some bliss added to the bliss. The whole experience was nice and not rushed with a touch of sensuality in the closing stages. The girl had an average Asian student look which i like. She was no goddess but had a nice tight body and was always curtious and i will no doubt c her again.
    106 Albion rd Windsor. Parking can b a problem. Probably best in Lane st that runs down to the bowls club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thats my next target,melody is working there mmmmm,report later soon amigo reddoor

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    thats my next target,melody is working there mmmmm,report later soon amigo reddoor
    joder ella también se ve caliente hombre
    Haha. Ahhhhhh the memories.😍

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A very good review, as always. Thanks for taking one for the team

Junior Member(有D料到)
    girls from Yi...sounds familiar...could u pls pm her and her friend name? Maybe we saw same girls mate...

btw ur inbox is full...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the report!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Early bird special

Went here recently in the morning before 9am to catch the special.
    A well set up place with good facilities.
    Massage was good and standard price ... although ... small discount for booking a time before 9am.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for the 1st time to Sakura 106albion rd this week too. Very new and clean. K girl was really sweet girl. Massage was decent. softer style. Would I go back? Hmm maybe. Similar to lots of other shops. The only stand out feature is cleanliness.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been twice and that will probably be it for me at this venue. Love the tables. Best ones I can remember. Both visits good without being more. A bit exposed entry wise and a little too close to home for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnipperess View Post
    I’ve been twice and that will probably be it for me at this venue. Love the tables. Best ones I can remember. Both visits good without being more. A bit exposed entry wise and a little too close to home for me.
    Yeah one of the worst entries, traffic lined up at lights. Feel Good the same. A bit suprised u struck out twice man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last two times here to see a Taiwanese girl. She was very friendly and really good looking.
    Very enjoyable experience both times. Really tried to please.

I don't mind the entrance too much. There are worse.
    The tables are wide which allows a bit of fun.
    The shower is about the best you'll come across. Large room, well appointed.
    The towel they provide is a disposable type. Works ok, is clean, but not as good as a clean normal towel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Totally agree, although i prob would'nt head for Sth America here i'd track north to the Philippines.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Red Check your Inbox mate might be full sent you a msg a couple of days ago

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Red Check your Inbox mate might be full sent you a msg a couple of days ago
    Ok, Cant c anything pls try again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnipperess View Post
    Been twice also and that was it for me too. Twice got Sth Americans. Got very little for the $$.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Been twice also and that was it for me too. Twice got Sth Americans. Got very little for the $$.
    Chica.
    ...from Latin ciccum, literally "chick-pea," figurative of an object of little value (cf. Old French chiche).
    Yea they're a rip off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dropped by this place the other day. Stood in the reception feeling like a dufus trying to decide whether or not to take off my shoes. After several minutes a Latino girl comes out and tells me they're fully booked. She was a bit heavy and skanky looking for me so I was glad she couldn't see me. I ended up somewhere else nearby and had one of the best sessions ever! Love it when it works out that way.