Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellish experience .. now looking for an ML in shining nudity

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angry Hellish experience .. now looking for an ML in shining nudity

Apologies for the length of this post, I desperately need to vent.

It's been a long time between drinks for me. My last massage was with the super-sexy kitty down at golden rose probably more than 6 months ago. I wish I left it at that and stopped on a high instead of going for another massage. I had an absolutely horrid experience a couple of days ago and wouldn't wish it on anybody. In saying that and with the benefit of retrospect, I probably should have been a little more on my game.

Finishing up my graveyard shift on Wednesday, I decided I would head down the road and get a good strong massage from a local Thai joint, that I hadn't been to before. I have never seen any mentions of this place here or elsewhere and judging by the looks of the place, there was nothing to suggest that it wasn't legit. They even had a sign on the reception desk stating "no sexual services of any kind", which was completely fine as I wasn't in the mood for that type of massage.
    The girls were dressed in black uniforms and the décor of the room further suggested that it was completely legit. Not to mention that the price of the massage was $80 for the hour. To sum it up at this point, I was left without a shred of doubt that this place was legit.

Was led into the room and asked to take off my clothes (except underwear) and lay down. The girl leaves to go sort out whatever she needed to sort out before she started. Right now, I have my face buried in the hole and was damn near falling asleep. The massage starts and the quality was really good. Good pressure and she quickly zeroed in on some really sore parts of my body. It was exactly what I needed. Then there is a knock on the door. The girl apologises and quickly runs out, returning shortly after. She started apologising repeatedly after telling me that she had to leave because another customer had booked her. I immediately think to myself, "who the fuck books out a particular masseuse at a legit joint". I told her it wasn't a problem and she didn't need to apologise. As she was leaving, she said the manager was getting another girl to come in and take over and wont be long.

A good 10 minutes had passed and I was starting to get really fucked off. Just as I am about to get up off the table, there was a quiet knock at the door and the new masseuse enters. She apologises softly and the only thing I could say was "no problem, please be as hard as you can", to which she nods. She was smaller in frame than the first girl so I wasn't confident that this was going to end well. So she now starts from where the first one finished. Nowhere near as good, but somewhat acceptable. Finishes up on my top half, then starts the bottom half. When my thighs started to get massaged, there were couple of what seemed to be intentional grazes of my nuts through my underwear. Didn't think too much of it at this point. Eventually I was asked to turn over. When the massage got to the top of my thighs, the grazes were way more intentional, and almost sensual. One of these actually caused me to open my eyes.

I wish I FUCKING didn't, but at the same time I am glad that I did then and not any later.

She was standing to my left, facing roughly 2 o'clock. Her right knee was raised and resting on the table. Something didn't seem right here, how is that even comfortable? Before I could finish that thought, the most nightmarish of situations had unfolded. She had a fucking erection trying to push her tight black pants and her hand was right up in my inner thigh. My heart started racing uncontrollably. What do I do, what do I do ... I didn't want to be a complete dick and freak out but I knew the question of "extras" was bound to be asked. And it did almost straight away.. What the actual fuck .. Now, my emotions are a mixture of absolute rage and horror. I controlled the freaking out as much as possible and with her \ his feelings at risk, I said "no, could you please concentrate on my calves instead?". Now it got really awkward and I couldn't deal with it anymore. Got up, thanked him \ her for the massage and got changed, with haste and pretty much stormed out of the place.

Walking home, these thoughts of being ripped off, somewhat violated, as well as the reality of what just happened became all too much. I called up a punting mate of mine who has frequented the area for a long time to see if he knew if this place was of the RNT variety. He said yes - but he hasn't been. This got me even more pissed off. I immediately got on the phone and asked to speak to the manager and absolutely erupted. I laid waste for a good 5 minutes and all she could say to me was, "mistake .. mistake". What RNT place in their right mind would think that a straight, red-blooded male would be ok for a mid-massage switch with a fucking ladyboy?! An RNT shop with this sort of behaviour is still in business for so long? The manager could have shown a bit of courtesy and come in the room to ask me beforehand which would allow me to leave, rather than assuming that I will just be happy for another dude to whack me off. I started asking myself whether I should've noticed. Her face looked very feminine, her frame was small and the body looked all female. Things started to come back to me, she would only whisper rather than talk ... she never really faced me front on ... her tits were stupidly big ... ohh man, what the actual fuck ...

Without a doubt, this is the worst experience that I have ever had. I don't even want to walk down the street again! As you can imagine, I need to get rid of these thoughts with a super massage. If there are any MLs here looking to be an ML in shining nudity and help get me out of this rut, ill make it very much worth your while.

Sidenote ... It's in Chatswood. PM for further details if this is your thing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    That sucks, they shouldn't be switching girls mid session, and they shouldn't be letting horny ladyboys near your junk.
    I remember Ahlungor was asking what people would think if one of his shops hired ladyboys a while back.
    What shop is it ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How do you know that the first "girl" wasn't a ladyboy too??

I encountered a Thai LB in a Chinese RnT last year, but I got over it; just haven't been back to the shop since. Shame because some of the real girls there were good, even got free FS out of a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

I encountered a Thai LB in a Chinese RnT last year, but I got over it; just haven't been back to the shop since. Shame because some of the real girls there were good, even got free FS out of a couple.
    How do you know they were not a couple of post op ladyboys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    How do you know they were not a couple of post op ladyboys
    I was thinking the same question! In fact how do we know some of our fav WL/ML aren’t post op?

Banned
    - They can't double book first girl

- They can't switch girls once you are in the room and session has started.

- On top of that, they give you a ladyboy.

You don't have to put up with this bullshit. Just name the shop.

Looks like they push customer to anything they have. Shame on shop owner and staff. Shame on you guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think youre gay now bro

Banned
    Name and shame before the horny ladyboy tries to violate some other innocent punter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for posting your experience, and thanks to guys for posting what should be expected from these places
    including you shouldnt be swapped out of one lady for another mid way through

I went to a legit massage place the other day, and was asked to take all my gear off, including underwear
    worth every cent, as the lady knew how to give a proper Thai massage
    oil massage was no extra cost

proper massage when you get it makes you realise what a sham a lot of the 'massages' are in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a similar event in Chatswood..lets name this shop..where was your bro?

........ good thing I don't venture into Chatswood scenes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sungod View Post
    Had a similar event in Chatswood..lets name this shop..where was your bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Name and shame before the horny ladyboy tries to violate some other innocent punter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    ... Looks like they push customer to anything they have. Shame on shop owner and staff. Shame on you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    ... What shop is it ?
    I have had a number of private messages and only just seen the replies here.
    The shop is called Mali Mali on Help St.
    It's up some stairs, in between a couple of cafes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    i think youre gay now bro
    Nah bro, but a truth or dare game with friends would really suck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    that's one of reasons why I usually don't prefer Thai girls. Yes they are pretty but you never know when you're going to end up with ladyboy. It's a hell hole to be touched or fucked a ladyboy, at least for straight straight men like I am.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    - They can't double book first girl

- They can't switch girls once you are in the room and session has started.

- On top of that, they give you a ladyboy.

You don't have to put up with this bullshit. Just name the shop.

Looks like they push customer to anything they have. Shame on shop owner and staff. Shame on you guys.
    The didn't double book as I was just a walk in.
    Should they have let her start the massage knowing someone has her booked? The selfish side of me says no, but the logical patr of me is thinking, to be fair, there is a chance (albeit small) that person might not turn up.

I didn't have a huge problem with the need to switch, as someone else had booked her. I just wanted a good massage.
    I had a huge problem with what they switched out to and how the massage unfolded, without the decency to say something like "all we have his a chick with a dick who is probably going to offer you extras, you want stay or come back later?"

Now actually doing a little research on the place, I found out that its $65 an hour. So it seems I got slugged for a $15 naivety tax or they assumed a fancier massage than just the normal Thai one. Absolute cluster fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    that's one of reasons why I usually don't prefer Thai girls. Yes they are pretty but you never know when you're going to end up with ladyboy. It's a hell hole to be touched or fucked a ladyboy, at least for straight straight men like I am.
    When you put it like that, I am now counting my blessings that it was a just a couple of indirect touches.
    Definitely going to step away from the Thai scene for a while now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Good question ... I don't know.
    Like the second girl, nothing obvious sort of sticking out ... until about 40 minutes later ...

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    When you put it like that, I am now counting my blessings that it was a just a couple of indirect touches.
    Definitely going to step away from the Thai scene for a while now.
    Give them one last try, there is a great place upstairs from VIP69 in the city ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai chicks are my favourite but Fuck that!! That’s uncomfortable!!! Haven’t tried VIP69, is it good?????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is truly a nightmare scenario

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast