Name: SHERI
    Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 42 kg
    Waist Size: 5
    Bust Size: DD cup
    Nationality: Thailand
    Cost: $ 90 for 30 minutes

Services: GFE, DT BBBJ, CIM, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking & Missionary

It's been over 6 month's since I first saw Sheri & I forgot how gorgeous Sheri is.

Sheri is friendly, charming, sexy, cheeky, hot & playful girl with the most amazing body and attitude

I could only book 30 minutes because she already had another booking after me, I could easily have been booked Sheri for 3 hour's or more.

Into the room, I shower while Sheri gets the room ready and is chatting away with me. Funny thing is, she remembered me from July 2017. She remembered it was my birthday on our 1st time together & my tattoos especially the Thai one's. Now, I'm impressed by her even more.

I lift her up into a Koala hug as we DFK like long time lovers & then I lay her onto the bed and admire her prefect body. We DFK more as my cock is rock hard now, Sheri said "I want your big cock in my mouth".

Sheri takes me all into her mouth, deeper and deeper then sucks my balls. Sheri is super talented with her DT BBJ, good technique, no teeth, no tissues breaks with good suction.

We flip around into 69, Sheri has the most amazing pussy & I couldn't get enough of her as I licked and sucked her pussy while Sheri sucked me harder and faster...Sheri was about to cum but pushed me away and put on the DOM, Sheri then used the tip of my cock to rub her clit until she cum hard, her body shaking & then her gorgeous smile...a happy girl

I gentle slide my cock into her pussy, Sheri is tight and so hot...I start to fuck her slowly, as Sheri grinds against me & then I fuck her hard and fast...Sheri is holding the bed, while I hold her prefect boobs.

Sheri said...Cum in my mouth ok, of course yes yes Yes...I pull out of her pussy & Sheri rips of the DOM and sucks my harder and faster than before, I blow into her mouth as she keeps on sucking me until I my balls are empty. Sheri then spits it out, comes back to the bed to relax with me.

We chat, about Thailand & school. Her English is excellent, Sheri is perfect in every way.
    The most beautiful lady with the best personality, you could ever want to be with

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Sexy Sheri

Super Sexy Sheri, I understand why she is so popular
    Gorgeous, best boobs & great attitude
    All the makings of a prefect GFE
    With the PSE to make her 11/10 😉

hai playboy bunny and sex Kitten Sheri in today 2/9

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Thai bunny and sex kitten Sheri arrives to stun and wow the senses.. A must see Thai smile beauty and GFE.. NEW PICS!

Sheri - Size 6,DD cup,166CM, Petite sized and ballerina girl, stunning face and pink blush cheeks and soft kissing lips, tanned and toned with a GFE and friendly service to match, Thai girl."New Sheri arrives @533.. One who is a hidden gem with experience and good service and good english.. Let her pamper and spoil you with her friendly charm and smile.. which lovely thai girls are known for.. Go see and enjoy new Sheri.. Cheeky and playful with that Thai smile and charm.. Sheri's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster for this Sunday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991