Thread: Jane Thai Massage Matraville

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jane Thai Massage Matraville

A great legit massage place..great thai experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    interesting...ive been once and they had men working there..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No men there anymore.

I've been to this place twice. First time was a young girl in her 20's and I was told to keep undies on. No extras offered, nor did I ask. Massage was OK.
    On my second visit I got a chubby girl who told me to take clothes off and lie down, which I did, and since she didn't mention anything about undies, I took them off too. Massage feels so much better without them in my opinion. She arrived back in the room and adjusted the towel I had placed over myself, and didn't seem at all offended that I was naked. She asked if I would like soft, medium or hard. I told her hard, as I hate it when you can barely feel anything, and holy shit did she deliver!
    She absolutely pounded the hell out of me, so much so that when it came to doing my legs, I had to ask her to go a bit softer. Rarely have I ever had to do that.
    A few times she massaged so close to little bro, that I wondered if she was doing it on purpose to gauge my reaction, but no, it was all strictly legit. Even when I was asked to turn over and she was 'walking' with her hands all the way up my legs (which were covered with the towel) she very matter of factly grabbed my cock and moved it to a more central position, so as not to squash him!
    I complimented her several times throughout the session, telling her truthfully that it was one of the best massages I have ever had.
    Right at the end, she was doing some back stretching techniques on me, and at one point got behind me and told me to put my hands behind my head. She then rocked gently back and forth until finally pulling me back sharply with one almighty heave. When she did this, the towel rised up, and little bro was accidently completely exposed, but the girl just carried on as if nothing happened.
    That was pretty much how the session finished and again I didn't ask for anything else, nor did she offer. Bloody great massage though!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah most of them of good massage these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been there recently? seems legit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went there 6+ years ago and had a great legit massage. from what i remember they had signs in the rooms saying no sexual services. had the same back cracking technique mentioned above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have many experience like Guvnor did at many Thai places and did ask for it but not on table...thai places turn on more than other places non thai.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great local massage shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For god's sake, don't sexually harass girls at legit massage places. Just because they don't say anything doesn't mean they're ok with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    For god's sake, don't sexually harass girls at legit massage places. Just because they don't say anything doesn't mean they're ok with it.
    exactly , some of my friends work in legit shops and they come home so shattered from guys trying to get extras especially the ones that touch them or expose themselves.

A girl should be able to go to work without getting harassed al day.

Some of the girls are just ass much to blame, surely there are enough shops around for them to be able to get a job without them turning someones legit shop into a rnt