Thread: Lisa - 新到上海美女。高雅脱浒俗,身材靓绝。华人最喜欢的明星类型

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lisa - 新到上海美女。高雅脱浒俗,身材靓绝。华人最喜欢的明星类型

Girl's Name : Lisa

Shop : 45 George, Granville

Date of Visit : 28/1/2018

Hours of Business : 24 hr

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$160

Size/shape : very pretty and elegant, sexy curvy body, snow-white smooth skin, boobs natural (est 35 C-cup), medium waist (ext. 27in) and big bums (est. 36 in), about 170 cm tall. Medium hair. Movie-star look and super model feeling

Ethnicity : Chinese (Shanghai)

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

Review :

最近没有什么新女。很多都是回家过春节了。我一般都是找之前我见过。出过报告的女孩子。因为她们都是我认为 是最精华的一批。每次去做一个新女。就算我相熟的店的接线。都不会老点我。但是他们没有真的见过女孩子脱光 衣服的样子,也没有试过她们的小妹妹。做爱时候的反应,所以我是很稳阵的,做我自己相熟的女孩子。这样会更 好玩。

昨天。这家店的接线。Jason 就通知我,他们有一个新到的靓女。叫Lisa。样靓身材正。叫我第一时间去试试。中午后到。 Lisa 很快就来跟我say Hello. 她身材高,样子高雅大方。穿黑色的T-shirt, 短的红裤仔,简直一见就想拉她进房,立刻要fuck 她的那个心态。因为她没有露波,不知道大或小。但是样子方面, 已经够杀了。她的脸型很靓。眼睛大,很深。我的感觉是她肯定是新做。最适合我这个喜欢紧小妹妹 的 老嫖。

本来现在我都是只会玩半小时,但是见到这个很正的女孩子。所以又破例,付了一小时钱。尽量享受 吧!

她带我进房间后,首先替我洗白白。洗的很干净。聊几句后。才知道她是上海的姑娘,在哪里做卡拉 OK 的. 刚到悉尼不久,以 前没有做过这一行。

她的波波是真波。很软。应该有C cup。手感非常好。我把她的波轻轻的揸,玩,非常过瘾哦。

在床上她首先用波做按摩,搞到我小弟 弟。很快硬起来了。她下面还是毛很多。就是说不怎样做老外的。她不给我模小妹妹,但是轻轻的碰 到。已经感觉 到有水出来了。Lisa戴套吹箫的功夫很棒。我赞她很聪明,不裸吹,因为裸吹非常危险。很容易有淋病,交叉 感染的风险。其他的比如疱疹,感染到就可能很快要回国看医生了。她说知道这些基本的健康知识。她说她不会裸 吹的啦。

之后。我在上面,感觉她的小妹妹,不容易进去,非常紧。她多放点KY. 我就慢慢把小弟弟放进去了。慢慢放。我的感觉是非常好。她叫床声音不大,我进去时候,她叫了一声,好像是有 点痛。我不管了。我快快,然后慢慢的动, 轮流交替。她叫的声音就越来越好听,非常过瘾。

我累之后,就叫她在上面骑马。她的骑功还是不错的。我揸住她一对坚波。感觉很爽很爽就是了。

到她累了。我就到后面做狗仔式。她的葫芦身材,从背后看,真的非常精彩。我用力的插她紧紧的小妹妹。她的叫 声,更大了。令我更兴奋了。一两分钟之后。终于也要出水了。

之后,我们一起去冲凉。她也很温柔的帮我洗的干干净净。之后。我们一起睡回床上。聊聊天。我肯 定要回气的吧 。聊了一会,她帮我按摩一下。然后再吹。我硬起来后。她首先坐在我上 面,骑我一会,我回气够了。又转到上面,因为她的漂亮面孔,性感身材。令我可以很强的多做了10分钟左右。 才没有力气了。她问我要不要出水。我说不需要了。之后她给我按摩,一直到时间够为止。

有机会能够遇到这样高贵美丽,温柔的靓女。我真的感觉幸运。我希望她尽量做华人,不做老外,所以我的报告只 是写中文。很多跟我报告搵靓女的读者,都知道我的风格了。一般跟住我搵食的。都不会感觉后悔的。我自己也要 尽快再吃回头草了。她的小妹妹,给做多了。就算没有做老外,都没有这次 那么好玩了。所以。要尽快再找她。

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    And in English using google translate

Aus99 Forum - The Best Australia Adult Directory - Powered by vBulletin

Lisa - New Shanghai beauty. Elegant off Hu Huo, body Liang absolutely. Chinese favorite star type
    Thread: Lisa - New Shanghai beauty. Elegant off Hu Huo, body Liang absolutely. Chinese favorite star type
    If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. If you are a pervious member from the pervious forum. Please use forgotten password to reset a password in new forum.
    1. No malicious attacks on advertisers and workers.
    No obscene and offensive language.
    3. No altercation on the forum.
    4. No advertising post without permission from administrators.
    5. Respect the privacy of others.
    Tags: None

Biggerbanana said:
    Yesterday 12:15 AM
    Lisa - New Shanghai beauty. Elegant off Hu Huo, body Liang absolutely. Chinese favorite star type
    Girl's Name: Lisa

Shop: 45 George, Granville

Date of Visit: 28/1/2018

Hours of Business: 24 hr

Rates: 30 mins / $ 90; 1 hr / $ 160

About 170 cm tall (curly body), snow-white smooth skin, boobs natural (est 35 C-cup), medium waist (ext. 27 in) and big bums . Medium hair. Movie-star look and super model feeling

Ethnicity: Chinese (Shanghai)

Services Provided: FS, CBJ, cat bath

Value for money / recommend ?: Excellent

Review:

There is no new girl recently. Many are coming home for the Spring Festival. I usually see before I find. Reported girl. Because they are all I think is the best of a group. Every time to be a new girl. Even if I am familiar with the wiring shop. I will not be old. But they did not really see the girls look naked, nor tried their little sister. When the response to sex, so I am very stable, and do my own familiar girl. This will be more fun.

yesterday. The store's wiring. Jason told me that they had a new arrival. Called Lisa. Kind of body is positive. Call me the first time to try. After noon. Lisa comes quickly to say hello to me. She is tall and elegant. Wearing a black T-shirt, short red pants Aberdeen, just wanted to pull her into the room at a glance, and immediately want to fuck her attitude. Because she does not have waves, I do not know big or small. But the way it has been enough to kill. Her face is pretty Eyes big, deep. My feeling is that she must be new. The most suitable for me, like this small sister tight prostitutes.

Now I will only play for half an hour, but to see this very positive girl. So an exception, paid an hour money. Try to enjoy it!

After she took me into the room, first wash it for me. Washed very clean. After a few chatting. I learned that she is a girl in Shanghai, where Kara OK. Arrived in Sydney soon, has not done this before.

Her wave is a true wave. Very soft. There should be C cup. Feel very good. I wave her gently, play, very enjoyable Oh.

In the bed she first wave massage, got my little brother. Quickly hard up. She is still a lot of hair below. That is not how to do foreigners. She does not give me a model sister, but gently touched. I already feel the water is coming out. Lisa wear a blow job is great. I like her very smart, not nude, because nude blowing is very dangerous. Very easy to have gonorrhea, the risk of cross-infection. Others, such as herpes, may return to see a doctor soon after getting infected. She said she knows these basic health knowledge. She said she would not blow naked.

after that. I was above, feeling her little sister, not easy to go in, very tight. She put more KY. I slowly put the little brother into it. Slowly put. My feeling is very good. Her bed was not loud, and when I went in, she cried as if it was a little painful. I do not care. I'm fast, and then move slowly, alternating turns. Her voice is getting better and better, very enjoyable.

After I was tired, I asked her to ride on it. Her riding is still good. I hold her a pair of Kinpo. I feel so cool so cool it wants.

To her tired. I went to the back of the paparazzi. Her gourd figure, from the back, really wonderful. I forced her tightly tight little sister. Her cry, bigger. Made me more excited. A minute or two later Finally have a water.

After that, we went to the shower. She is also very gentle to help me wash clean. after that. We slept back to bed together. Chatting I'm sure I'll get it back. Chatted for a while, she helped me massage. Then blow. After I got up hard. She first sat on top of me, ride me for a while, I gas enough. Go to the top again, because of her pretty face, sexy body. So I can do a lot more for about 10 minutes. There is no strength. She asked me if I want water. I said no need. After she gave me a massage, until enough time.

Have the opportunity to encounter such a noble beautiful, gentle pretty girl. I really feel lucky. I hope she tries his best to be a Chinese and not a foreigner, so my report is just written in Chinese. Many readers who report to me and my girlfriend know my style. I usually eat with the food. Will not feel regret. I have to get back to myself as soon as possible. Her little sister, to do more. Even if you are not a foreigner, you are not so fun this time. and so. Look for her as soon as possible.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what do you reckon BC? worth going to check her out?
    the cbj is a bit of a turn off for me
    but maybe you can get those extra free cherries

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    what do you reckon BC? worth going to check her out?
    the cbj is a bit of a turn off for me
    but maybe you can get those extra free cherries

I have been to this shop a few times and I don't like the vibe. The girls do a rushed, hidden behind the door intro and as you say, they only offer cbj.

It feels to me like they only want Asian customers there. Just my opinion.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I have been to this shop a few times and I don't like the vibe. The girls do a rushed, hidden behind the door intro and as you say, they only offer cbj.

It feels to me like they only want Asian customers there. Just my opinion.

thanks bro brothelcreeper your opinion

im sorry we made you feel that way

we do like all nationality customers

and all nationality customers are welcome

happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggerbanana View Post
    Girl's Name : Lisa

Shop : 45 George, Granville

Date of Visit : 28/1/2018

Hours of Business : 24 hr

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$160

Size/shape : very pretty and elegant, sexy curvy body, snow-white smooth skin, boobs natural (est 35 C-cup), medium waist (ext. 27in) and big bums (est. 36 in), about 170 cm tall. Medium hair. Movie-star look and super model feeling

Ethnicity : Chinese (Shanghai)

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

Review :

最近没有什么新女。很多都是回家过春节了。我一般都是找之前我见过。出过报告的女孩子。因为她们都是我认为 是最精华的一批。每次去做一个新女。就算我相熟的店的接线。都不会老点我。但是他们没有真的见过女孩子脱光 衣服的样子,也没有试过她们的小妹妹。做爱时候的反应,所以我是很稳阵的,做我自己相熟的女孩子。这样会更 好玩。

昨天。这家店的接线。Jason 就通知我,他们有一个新到的靓女。叫Lisa。样靓身材正。叫我第一时间去试试。中午后到。 Lisa 很快就来跟我say Hello. 她身材高,样子高雅大方。穿黑色的T-shirt, 短的红裤仔,简直一见就想拉她进房,立刻要fuck 她的那个心态。因为她没有露波,不知道大或小。但是样子方面, 已经够杀了。她的脸型很靓。眼睛大,很深。我的感觉是她肯定是新做。最适合我这个喜欢紧小妹妹 的 老嫖。

本来现在我都是只会玩半小时,但是见到这个很正的女孩子。所以又破例,付了一小时钱。尽量享受 吧!

她带我进房间后,首先替我洗白白。洗的很干净。聊几句后。才知道她是上海的姑娘,在哪里做卡拉 OK 的. 刚到悉尼不久,以 前没有做过这一行。

她的波波是真波。很软。应该有C cup。手感非常好。我把她的波轻轻的揸,玩,非常过瘾哦。

在床上她首先用波做按摩,搞到我小弟 弟。很快硬起来了。她下面还是毛很多。就是说不怎样做老外的。她不给我模小妹妹,但是轻轻的碰 到。已经感觉 到有水出来了。Lisa戴套吹箫的功夫很棒。我赞她很聪明,不裸吹,因为裸吹非常危险。很容易有淋病,交叉 感染的风险。其他的比如疱疹,感染到就可能很快要回国看医生了。她说知道这些基本的健康知识。她说她不会裸 吹的啦。

之后。我在上面,感觉她的小妹妹,不容易进去,非常紧。她多放点KY. 我就慢慢把小弟弟放进去了。慢慢放。我的感觉是非常好。她叫床声音不大,我进去时候,她叫了一声,好像是有 点痛。我不管了。我快快,然后慢慢的动, 轮流交替。她叫的声音就越来越好听,非常过瘾。

我累之后,就叫她在上面骑马。她的骑功还是不错的。我揸住她一对坚波。感觉很爽很爽就是了。

到她累了。我就到后面做狗仔式。她的葫芦身材,从背后看,真的非常精彩。我用力的插她紧紧的小妹妹。她的叫 声,更大了。令我更兴奋了。一两分钟之后。终于也要出水了。

之后,我们一起去冲凉。她也很温柔的帮我洗的干干净净。之后。我们一起睡回床上。聊聊天。我肯 定要回气的吧 。聊了一会,她帮我按摩一下。然后再吹。我硬起来后。她首先坐在我上 面,骑我一会,我回气够了。又转到上面,因为她的漂亮面孔,性感身材。令我可以很强的多做了10分钟左右。 才没有力气了。她问我要不要出水。我说不需要了。之后她给我按摩,一直到时间够为止。

有机会能够遇到这样高贵美丽,温柔的靓女。我真的感觉幸运。我希望她尽量做华人,不做老外,所以我的报告只 是写中文。很多跟我报告搵靓女的读者,都知道我的风格了。一般跟住我搵食的。都不会感觉后悔的。我自己也要 尽快再吃回头草了。她的小妹妹,给做多了。就算没有做老外,都没有这次 那么好玩了。所以。要尽快再找她。

You bugger! I saw her once before your AR, wanted to go again, and struggled to book, at the shop the other day and I overheard 2 different ppl asking for her too.... she is now popular!

Well written AR is not necessarily a good thing for the punters who have already found hidden gems hahaha

Banned
    To all bros,

we are now running a new exciting day time promotion every day from 10am - 6am

just walk in and tell us you have seen our advertising about this special promotion and you will get this great offer

That's not all... you can even get an additional $10 discount by simply just writing us a review

and you will receive a code from us that will allow you to have $10 discount on your next stay with us

Which means if you wrote us a review and come in during the day..

you can get a full service from us just $60/30mins

Full Service Prices

Day Time promotion 10am - 6pm

Standard Class Girls

30MINS ~ $70

45MINS ~ $100

60MINS ~ $130

Gold Class Girls

30MINS ~ $90

45MINS ~ $130

60MINS ~ $170
    Last edited by 45George; 21-02-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service.