Page 48 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where yoyo gone, she use to work in Mascots massage around mid 2019. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know the whereabouts of Khita (sometime speller Guitar) formerly of Kyoto / Sakura Palace ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Does anyone know the whereabouts of Khita (sometime speller Guitar) formerly of Kyoto / Sakura Palace ?
    Rockdale 485 has a Kita, supposedly Thai but I think she has been there for ages I have always assumed they might be the same girl but I never compared pics etc. due to a lack of interest.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Saki the original from Gladesville

Does anyone know where Saki from 42 Gladesville went?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do anyone know where is Tiffany now? She used to work at 80 Hotham parade, Artarmon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    If anyone knows where Korean Mona from 42 Gladesville is, help a brother out and let me know. Last time I saw her was at 8 Burwood in October 2019. I was surprised to see her there I must admit and she had lost heaps of weight. Always had a great time together and she seems to have either moved on or taken a long holiday though she would have mentioned it when I saw her last. Should have got her number long ago but I am always cautious about asking for details of girls that I really dig, don't want to scare them away! Haha. Anyway would love to see her again but also want to know that she is doing ok. Haven't seen her on any rosters anywhere but I haven't had a thorough search, she might be out there.
    YES! I think Lily from 42 may know where she is. She also told me Mona was in Burwood, but never got to see her there. I'll try to DM you if I can ever find the time to see and ask Lily.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where is Francesca (french girl from 84A Artamon) now?
    Thanks a lot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    YES! I think Lily from 42 may know where she is. She also told me Mona was in Burwood, but never got to see her there. I'll try to DM you if I can ever find the time to see and ask Lily.
    hey bro, seems to be this is the same one.

https://8burwood.com/new-mona-korean-2pm-3am/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where yuna the korean girl from 533 went? she was a gem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Party Girl from Edens Garden.

Do you guys know any party girl who used to work at Edens Garden Crows nest. Especially Lily. Where are they now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where Lily from 48 The Strand Croydon went. She was a petite MILF with quite a decent rack. I heard she moved off to some shop in Burwood briefly and haven't heard anything since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen my Dad?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Anyone seen my Dad?
    Your Mom perhaps!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anyone knows where Korean Mona from 42 Gladesville is, help a brother out and let me know. Last time I saw her was at 8 Burwood in October 2019. I was surprised to see her there I must admit and she had lost heaps of weight. Always had a great time together and she seems to have either moved on or taken a long holiday though she would have mentioned it when I saw her last. Should have got her number long ago but I am always cautious about asking for details of girls that I really dig, don't want to scare them away! Haha. Anyway would love to see her again but also want to know that she is doing ok. Haven't seen her on any rosters anywhere but I haven't had a thorough search, she might be out there.
    I’m not sure how accurate it is, but K Selina at 5 star seems to be using one of Mona’s old photos. Maybe it’s her, maybe someone else ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    I’m not sure how accurate it is, but K Selina at 5 star seems to be using one of Mona’s old photos. Maybe it’s her, maybe someone else ...
    It's probably her, if it's one of her pics then I would be surprised if it's someone else. Cant believe I didn't think to look at 5star roster.. Thanks, hope the lead turns out to be worth it and if it isn't, no harm done, sure to have a good one regardless of who it turn out to be

It's probably her, if it's one of her pics then I would be surprised if it's someone else. Cant believe I didn't think to look at 5star roster.. Thanks, hope the lead turns out to be worth it and if it isn't, no harm done, sure to have a good one regardless of who it turn out to be

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Hmmm... Photo was given by Selina

Who is Mona... Is she Selina
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Hmmm... Photo was given by Selina

Who is Mona... Is she Selina
    Ha ha. Playing coy are we? Don't worry. I'll be paying you a visit very soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jireg View Post
    Anyone know where Ivy/Chloe/Jolie of Bella/SS/SBM fame has ended up?
    She is now working at 227 Broadway using Chloe as her name...I saw her this morning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had a look at Drummoyne massages website and they have a girl under Emma using yoyo's picture there can anyone confirm it it's actually yoyo from Ginza empire there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmith View Post
    Does anyone know where yuna the korean girl from 533 went? she was a gem
    Geez, she retired many years ago.

Page 48 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast