Thread: Sexual hygiene routine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexual hygiene routine

Ever since I caught the minor STI (balanitis), I've been extra careful in every encounter I go for. I carry my own towel, non-soap wash and use Skyn non-latex condoms.

I often wonder how safe is BBBJ, then the thought of the ML or WL having so many clients in a day deters me.

Of course, I understand punting comes with its own risks, and if one is not up for them, then rather stay home. And I'm wondering if I could take calculated risks over reckless, so I know the unknown fair enough.

What's your take on this topic?

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Never ceases to amaze me how people like you can enjoy punting. Surely you must be filled with fear everytime you punt?

I try to put myself in your shoes. I don't think I can even get it up if I had that much fear.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My thoughts???

You're a pussy who shouldn't leave home for any reason and shouldn't eat or drink anything.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like many other aspects of life it is a calculated risk.

Do your calcs and sort out your risk tolerance and there's your answer.

I know mine .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by randyb47 View Post
    Ever since I caught the minor STI (balanitis)
    Balanitis is not STI...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    YOLO..............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Roast me, I'm a noob ..m happy if that makes you laugh..
    I feel like I'm coming out of my shell by sharing my doubts. What do I've to lose but only gain some courage and confidence for the next punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Randy, you go with ur own risk and reward that ur comfy with.
    I take my own towel, soap and doms, rec the extra safe ones if u wanna last longer too. Doms only cos i visit ml and they might not bring any. I always book an hour and make sure the girl showers before, and the odd one that refuses I str8 off tip $10 so they will shower. I find the girls appreciate it too and will be more relaxed if u and her are clean before u start the session. In 10 years I have only had the dom split twice, both with thai girls. Thinking back, its cos they can take a pounding even when they go dry. Some are just made for F&&king! One just laughed it off cos she was a 100+ times regular , the other a first timer and she freaked out. I still rem the moment, i came, pulled out and we both looked down at the comdom and there was no cum! She freaked out! That woke me up from my euphoria. She ran into the shower and got into the squatting position to push it out. I Felt bad, tipped her double to get the morning after pill.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Randy, you go with ur own risk and reward that ur comfy with.
    I take my own towel, soap and doms, rec the extra safe ones if u wanna last longer too. Doms only cos i visit ml and they might not bring any. I always book an hour and make sure the girl showers before, and the odd one that refuses I str8 off tip $10 so they will shower. I find the girls appreciate it too and will be more relaxed if u and her are clean before u start the session. In 10 years I have only had the dom split twice, both with thai girls. Thinking back, its cos they can take a pounding even when they go dry. Some are just made for F&&king! One just laughed it off cos she was a 100+ times regular , the other a first timer and she freaked out. I still rem the moment, i came, pulled out and we both looked down at the comdom and there was no cum! She freaked out! That woke me up from my euphoria. She ran into the shower and got into the squatting position to push it out. I Felt bad, tipped her double to get the morning after pill.
    Great, thanks Danny for the experience share.

The dom split, tbh, would have also freaked me out like hell. I'd have done consecutive tests a couple of times

And then...as few punters rightly mentioned, I find it hard to go balls deep when getting FS. lol.. In my mind, I'm of the view that the WL's pussy juice should not even touch the base of my penis As a result, I'm not able to do many positions. Mostly start off with a CBJ and then move onto to doggy with shallow to medium thrusts. I wonder I'm just over thinking of something that's trivial..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think if you’re weary and wanna take extra precautions you do you if that makes you happy and don’t worry about the judgement of others including girls and punters in here that don’t even know you.

If money is not an issue then I think it’s ok ie you do everything covered and maybe avoid saliva contact ie Dfk and daty….might be a bit of dry session though (pun intended) but hey if that makes you happy punting again so what

Most places I see have removed standard servi e used to be an option but not it seems all are diamond by default so just means you’re paying for diamond but getting standard service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randyb47 View Post
    Great, thanks Danny for the experience share.

The dom split, tbh, would have also freaked me out like hell. I'd have done consecutive tests a couple of times

And then...as few punters rightly mentioned, I find it hard to go balls deep when getting FS. lol.. In my mind, I'm of the view that the WL's pussy juice should not even touch the base of my penis As a result, I'm not able to do many positions. Mostly start off with a CBJ and then move onto to doggy with shallow to medium thrusts. I wonder I'm just over thinking of something that's trivial..
    Happy to share, we all started somewhere…
    For me Pussy Juice is the best, esp if she creams up, it means shes fully into the moment and you will make a memory to savour.
    IMO as long as you don’t have any cuts down there you will be fine.
    If u have a minor healing cut or scab, you do what boxers do and smother it with vaseline for added protection. I once went to dfk a wl and she had fully loaded her lips with vaseline! Killed the mood and encounter before it even got started.

Like some wl will inspect ur tool in the shower, you can check her out too for anything down there. Include in ur foreplay kisses from her tits to naval, then around her pubic bone and inner thighs and while ur doing it have a good look at and sniff around her pussy.
    I would only be worried if pussy juices touched my foreskin or peehole. Those are your areas of weakness to get into ur body, otherwise ur skin will protect you and i read somewhere a virus carried by sexy juices cant stay alive outside the body for more than 5 seconds.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A very impressive body of work Danny boy.....I see the good 'ol boxers trick is still alive and kickin'

In terms of the survival times of the green fuckers this link spits some intel:

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/std-live-outside-body/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess if your a spinner it’s all in the wrist and for a punter it’s all in the risk
    I opened a thread on this topic once and got absolutely slammed.

Anyway after about 3 years if punting (around 30+ WLs all over Sydney) including many BBBJ and multiple DATY one or two BBFS and various DFK and the pussy slides etc - and last tearvthrough exceptional circumstances I did an STI check (2 x three months apart) and all was negative.

Guess I was lucky but also chose reputable places,

Good luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Guess I was lucky but also chose reputable places.
    It depends on the consistent hygiene routine staff adopt too. That’s most important.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's only so much you can do. You have to decide at what point you're splitting hairs. Vast majority of the risk is eliminated with common sense. And the remainder persists. We would love to be 100% in control of everything but have to accept it's not possible

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Happy to share, we all started somewhere…

have a good look at and sniff around her pussy.
    Hahahaha thanks I'll give it a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry if I am repeating other posts. I had never heard of Balanitis. My first google result was:
    "Balanitis is when the head of the penis (the glans) becomes inflamed. If you have balanitis, you might notice that the head of your penis is red, swollen, itchy or painful. Balanitis is not sexually transmitted. Balanitis can usually be treated by keeping good skin hygiene in the area."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by banshee987 View Post
    "Balanitis is when the head of the penis (the glans) becomes inflamed. If you have balanitis, you might notice that the head of your penis is red, swollen, itchy or painful. Balanitis is not sexually transmitted. Balanitis can usually be treated by keeping good skin hygiene in the area."
    yea.. it may not be an STI.. it happened to me since I started punted.. i may have correlated happening of the two events (punting and then getting the infection).

I too read up on how and what causes it.. being circumcised, it wasn't easy to recover the first time when it happened. i visited GP 2-3 times, also got dermatologist referral all concluding it's just the same condition. Recommendation was to keep using the topical steroid cream until it clears up, that took real long time.
    The second time around when it returned, I'm not sure if it was the vigorous CBJ, or the use of the cheap body wash or the WL condom that caused the inflammation to return.. it was a night mare again...

so, I've burnt my fingers.. just being cautious while still wanting to enjoy the warmth

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banshee987 View Post
    Sorry if I am repeating other posts. I had never heard of Balanitis. My first google result was:
    I'd say that the only correlation one can make between balanitis and punting is that by starting to punt, one is getting a lot more action on their dick than they otherwise would have. No partner at home to have sex with, or partner doesn't give any, then they go punting and suddenly it goes from no sex to multiple times in a week.