Page 72 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2657

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Pretty sure he was talking about Vixens 271.
    Affirmative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Vietnamese Yuki from Cathy's shop went? Marvelous girl. Had many good times with her. She left just before the new year.
    Oh no, I didn’t realise Yuki had left. Haven’t been to Cathy’s shop for sometime. Yuki was living in chatswood, it was her unit Cathy was using to keep providing services last year during covid lockdown. Maybe check out 197 Clarence St or Sunny’s massage at North Sydney as they have quite a few viet girls working there.

Any ideas what happened with Cara?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Oh no, I didn’t realise Yuki had left. Haven’t been to Cathy’s shop for sometime. Yuki was living in chatswood, it was her unit Cathy was using to keep providing services last year during covid lockdown. Maybe check out 197 Clarence St or Sunny’s massage at North Sydney as they have quite a few viet girls working there.

Any ideas what happened with Cara?
    From what I know Cara is out of the industry. She was there for years, though. Probably got what she needed and started the rest of her life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From what I know Cara is out of the industry. She was there for years, though. Probably got what she needed and started the rest of her life.
    I don’t imagine will see Cathy for a while now that she has a new bub on her hands. Without Cara there, the waxing side of things really suffers. The other girls really aren’t that great at this side of the business. I’ve been going to Alice and Jessie for the waxing side. Cathy had actually been slipping aswell in terms of service for some time too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I couldn't agree more Cracker38, I've been going to see Cathy for years (and the previous owner before that), but with Cara gone, each new person doing the waxing is worse quality. And I had the most unenthusiastic, hopeless massage last time around, the girl constantly stopping and checking her phone and coughing over me, jeez ... I left early - no money back for time not used and no response from Cathy when I let her know. I won't be back again.

Which makes me ask, who are Alice and Jessie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    While I'm here, anyone know what happened to Ella from Sydney Baby Massage (and ex-Summerville before that) ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My first quality punt - Helen from LaBelle Massage. Literally model looks from head to toe, massive bolt ons which were fun. Unfortunately it set the bar a bit too high, and I never got a second shot at her. LaBelle had some good quality girls, but were priced on the high end.

My only regular - Angela from Koreanangels (now Sydangels). Great body and good looking. We clicked on the first encounter and I saw her multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by 12345abcde View Post

Carli from Diva nothing else needs to be mentioned
    Yes Carli was very memorable. It's been a long time since she's been on the roster. Is she gone for good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    I couldn't agree more Cracker38, I've been going to see Cathy for years (and the previous owner before that), but with Cara gone, each new person doing the waxing is worse quality. And I had the most unenthusiastic, hopeless massage last time around, the girl constantly stopping and checking her phone and coughing over me, jeez ... I left early - no money back for time not used and no response from Cathy when I let her know. I won't be back again.

Alice and Jessie were probably the two best girls Cathy had. Both left Cathy shop and for a time worked at 84a Artarmon. If you were to google Alice she will be plastered all over the forum, she was probably at one point one of the most popular and busiest girls in Sydney.
    They now run the Saigon princess shops in St Mary’s and Bexley. Jessie does the waxing and she is pretty good. And their girls provide good services. Highly recommend Ashley

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah that's right, I remember Alice now ... thanks for the reminder and heads up, much appreciated!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12345abcde View Post
    Hi guys,

2020/2021 has been a pretty dry and boring. Feeling the nostalgia gonna take a few long shots:

Bebe from old Sussex star. Petit and slim korean girl

Carli from Diva nothing else needs to be mentioned

Tess/Gloria from Diva. Taiwanese girl who love smile and laugh. Service is blend but very enjoyable to spend time with

Grace from 86 Artamon, Taiwanese, actually never visited her as she left before I get a chance to visit

cheers guys
    Saw no. 2 and 3. Pretty sure 2 is out of the industry. Quite sure 3 is out and a student now. Same as you regarding 4, wanted to see her but didn't get a chance due to timing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post

Who gave the lacklustre massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It may be a long shot, but does anyone know

* Selina, a MILF, who used to work at Snow Lotus?
    * Jessica from Small baby massage or Tiffany at Bella's shop when it was still 812?

This is a re-post of a thread I started yesterday.

Looking to see Hannah from Sakura Massage in Hurstville... she moved on, but dunno where now...

She did mention she worked as an ML in another shop in Broadway with a demanding owner...

Description of her:

Name: Hannah

Nationality: Thai

Height: 165cm ish

Looks: Tanned silky smooth skin, cute little pretty face, amazing body (Slim not but not skinny). I believe shes got implants to her boobs, I'd say D cup.

Any help would be great!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where Sunny from 19 Pritchard place is ? My first ever punt and possibly the best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Last year @ Taren 64 there was a girl named Hellen... Anyone know what happened to her?
    99.9% sure she skipped the country and went home before the borders closed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would love to see McKenzie from Kingsford bodytone again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Bailey from Bodyrotic is now? Not sure if she is working elsewhere or not but she was a great western girl with big fake F cups
    Any info is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    99.9% sure she skipped the country and went home before the borders closed
    Nah bro she was there from like Sept to Dec last year iirc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some girls from Sussex star that I enjoyed wonder if they are anywhere else
    Hera - Korean very pretty face
    Emma - Thai cute face nice fit body
    Emily - abk not the great face and Body but easy to get along with

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    been a while now but id appreciate if anyone has info on a old ABJ girl from Ginza, I think her name was shelly. she was really tanned.

if anyone has info please inbox me and help a bro out